Clear All

• Garfield's Scary Scavenger Hunt 2 Donuts of Doom

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=218

OR

http://www.garfield.com/fungames/sca...ngerhunt2.html
    Help Garfield to find all donuts.

Walkthrough ~ http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1679
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-18-2006, 20:08:10. Reason: Added walkthrough URL

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

whats the exit code?

Comment

Originally posted by Myron
      whats the exit code?

Comment

I think the code is different with each game. I clicked on the clown on the right 5 times and he gave me the code.
        The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

Lol I like Garfield
          Do the Dew

Comment

Sugar Donuts

Where the fudge do you find dem sugar donuts. I clicked on the mirror but it smashes and disappears lol help somebody. Daz the only item i have left to find. Any help would be great. Cheers

Comment

how do u keep the bookcase open?

Comment

Help Please with the Spider Notes!

This is so frustrating, I am just awful at trying to hit the correct spiders to match the notes from the window, even when I wrote down what lines, it still is off.

So I waste all my scare meter on smacking those spiders! grrr

Could someone just tell me to hit spider 1 x times and 2, skip spider 3 or whatever.

Other than that, I've retrieved all the other donuts and muffins and have all the items, it's just those blasted spiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  Where the fudge do you find dem sugar donuts. I clicked on the mirror but it smashes and disappears lol help somebody. Daz the only item i have left to find. Any help would be great. Cheers
                  You need to make the mirror again to get the donuts, its like a jigsaw puzzle
                  Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]This is so frustrating, I am just awful at trying to hit the correct spiders to match the notes from the window, even when I wrote down what lines, it still is off.

So I waste all my scare meter on smacking those spiders! grrr

Could someone just tell me to hit spider 1 x times and 2, skip spider 3 or whatever.

Other than that, I've retrieved all the other donuts and muffins and have all the items, it's just those blasted spiders. [/QUOT

Number the spiders left to right 1-8, and follow this sequence 1444566654564, this is the tune for the one in my game , but it might be different to your game, worth a try anyway lol.

Comment

Thank You Kindly!

[QUOTE=rosiemay05
                      Number the spiders left to right 1-8, and follow this sequence 1444566654564, this is the tune for the one in my game , but it might be different to your game, worth a try anyway lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh thank you Rosiemay!

One of the reasons I stopped playing PC games is I stunk at trying to jump boxes or kill the monsters! LOL I'd end up asking my hub to finish certain levels. I want to have fun and not frustration.

This site has so many fun and challenging games, but I was getting mad at myself for not being able to finish Garfield <insert embarrassed icon here>!

If it wasn't for the CTV MB poster that put the gamershood link over there, I wouldn't know you guys existed and I'm happy they did! woohoo!

Comment

No problem, glad to help, to be honest i had a few problems with the spider thingy aswell, i think i was using 2 instead of 4.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to find the rolled up newspaper? I think I have everything but that.

Comment

Oops

LOL Nevermind, I walked right by it.

Comment

lost! where is the newspaper?

i need to know where is the rolled up newspaper as well *lost*

Comment

Working...
                              X