Tales from O'Slimey's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from O'Slimey's

Tiles from O'Slimey's is a new little point and click adventure game by Justin Moran (WheelsJM). This is the first ever Trench Slimes game of any kind. This is only part 1/3, the second two stages are currently in the works. Also, the 1 item inventory is intentional. The goal was to have people get the items they thought they'd need to complete certain tasks and then do so. The game is designed so that there is never a need to have many things at any single time, you'll find as soon as you start making progress it snowballs pretty logically. Good luck and have fun!

Due to some adult language/themes, it may not be suitable for younger players.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6610

http://www3.flash512.com/2008/11/04/...111146383.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Rima; 11-04-2008, 08:58:54.
    Sister: Mojotolo * Brother: Pratik732006 , Clank nd lots of good frnds...
    sigpic
    ANYBODY canwish
    For SUCCESS,and most
    PEOPLE Do,BUT ONLy
    a few know
    That a Definite Plan,
    Plus a BUrning Desire
    For SUCCESS are the
    only Dependable
    means of Accumulating
    SUCCESS

ok...seems like in this game we can have only one item at a time...

so far hv...

well....so far i found Part 1 pretty good.... but will hv to wait for Part2 to get release..
    Sister: Mojotolo * Brother: Pratik732006 , Clank nd lots of good frnds...
    sigpic
    ANYBODY canwish
    For SUCCESS,and most
    PEOPLE Do,BUT ONLy
    a few know
    That a Definite Plan,
    Plus a BUrning Desire
    For SUCCESS are the
    only Dependable
    means of Accumulating
    SUCCESS

Comment

pretty easy game once you get started. Thanks for posting

Comment

this may sound really stupid but wheres the bathroom i have the key and i've tried the door by the kitchen but it won't open

nvm i found da bafroom but i cnt find anyfin else and what do i do bout o'slimeys dollar?

nvm agen lol finished
        Last edited by EscapeGirl; 11-05-2008, 07:52:38. Reason: Merged Posts; Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting in a row.

Comment

can't wait for part 2!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Easy game, even I made it through! Waiting for the next part.

Comment

can wait for 2! that was very cute game.

Comment

Hey everybody,
                seems to be a fun game, but don't you think the adult-language makes it a bit "not suitable for youngsters" ?!
                Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose

Comment

well, feeling braindead - only have found a cup and piece of glass I can pick up - nothing else. Oh and read ad outside on telephone pole.
                  Oh - a new view at last. Thought I had seen them all.
                  Got the booze so I'm moving right along. Also worked in a meatloaf and we have eaten *grin*
                  Done with this part. Not fond of the starting over if you make a mistake.
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-05-2008, 00:06:54.

Comment

Can someone please tell me what to do with the dollar I'm stuck and I click everyone and thing under the sun.

Comment

Hard!!!

Comment

I have a cup and a piece of glass....I have no idea what to do next

Comment

Originally posted by scarface-joe View Post
                          Hey everybody,
                          seems to be a fun game, but don't you think the adult-language makes it a bit "not suitable for youngsters" ?!
                          I haven't played it yet, but I will add that. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I feel stupid..... but I dont figure out how 2 change the items. Can anyone tell a stupid like me...

never mind....
                            You dont get 2 pick up more than 1 item..
                            Last edited by Mistery; 11-05-2008, 22:01:49. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

I didn't like this game much... The fact you can only have one thing at a time... makes the game somewhat frustrating... had the key, then picked up the cup... then there was no way to get the key again, so I had to start over. ;( Maybe part two will be better, and less foul with the language!
                              LiLium

:pick your poison:

Comment

Working...
                              X