• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gina Lash & The Spy Who Swirled Me

Play game:

http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/toonro.../swf/gina.html

Point and click adventure.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

gamershood ur quick at finding games...wow...first again
    life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

I guess that makes me second...but problem here...Im at the grid thingie and I have all the puzzle put together. Im missing a piece...let me know if anyone else runs into this problem!

Comment

I am stuck in the room with the musical things i have pulled all the right switches and am now standing on front of the dooor. It says that this must be the way out but there is nothing i can click on or move to!! any ideas??

Comment

Blasted..I had to restart..apparently, you can move tiles underneath something to where you cant retrieve them. Be careful!

Comment

I keep making circles. I am at the dangeon and whenever I go I back at the bugs room...what am i missing?

Gottit but it is borring to start all over the begining when you do a mistake
            Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 03:12:43. Reason: merged posts
            sigpic
            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
            Kids
            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
            Daughter: Emo234
            Proud member of GFARDTO
            Carrot Explosion Expert
            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Need help to pass the hallway. I always return to the bugsroom.... what to do??

Originally posted by Unregistered8
              Need help to pass the hallway. I always return to the bugsroom.... what to do??
              oh.... got it
              Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 03:12:24. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered8
                oh.... got it
                I have same problem. How did you solve the problem?

Comment

Code for the wall after the music

Does anyone know the code for the wall? It is something like Swirls for all or something like that. It isn't showing for me.

Comment

To solve the puzzle you must actually complete the jig-saw puzzle. Then it will say "Swirls for All" and automatically advance you forward in the game

Well, at least that's what I did, haven't tried it another way.
                    Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 03:12:04. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                    X