Project Missitus 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Missitus 2

Project Missitus 2 is another new Japanese point and click type room escape game. You are trapped in a subway, and you try to escape from the subway by finding, using items and solving puzzles. Language may be a problem to figure out this game. Good luck and have fun!

Please use spoiler to give hints!

[spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Play Here
    (Click on the button that says "New". You might need to wait for a while until the game is loaded )

Language is a problem that I can tell you right away This hint will allow you getting out but don't read it if you know Japanese

thanks to mau from other forum
    anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Thank you!
      It would be an easy game if there wasn't a language barrier!

Comment

You welcome
        anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Where do you put the code? I cannot get anything to happen. Found wallet and some kind of coin.

Comment

Comment

I'm giving this a 1 rating. Too many japanese hyperlinks for my liking. Sorry. Please let me know when an English version comes out. :-)

Comment

It just won't let me in!!! I clicked skip...clicked new and now the screen stays green with 5 japanese signs flickering.... am I doing something wrong????

Finally......here we go...
                Last edited by Mistery; 11-17-2008, 18:25:32. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

so far so good thanks for hint on coin n now i have key n bar but i dont speak the language still its fun thanks

that was easy thanks for code too
                  Last edited by Mistery; 11-17-2008, 19:24:56. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Lady O/aka
                  Big Momma

Comment

i have seemingly clicked every link....cant get into the game....

Comment

After clicking "Skip", click on the button that says "New". You might need to wait for a while until the game is loaded

Comment

Working...
                      X