Clear All

• AdventureX

Link:

PLAY

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...0&postcount=15

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by OneBun; 07-22-2018, 18:20:58. Reason: Updated with walkthrough link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I cannot understand any of this! I've got the gun, shot the mirror to get the piece of glass, cut the sofa open to get the video-casette, found the key to the laundrey room and the purple lightbulb for the lamp in the bathroom. But what's next? I can't figure this out. Please help me, someone!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I cannot understand any of this! I've got the gun, shot the mirror to get the piece of glass, cut the sofa open to get the video-casette, found the key to the laundrey room and the purple lightbulb for the lamp in the bathroom. But what's next? I can't figure this out. Please help me, someone!
      In a laundry, there's waching machines and the red lights lighting there. You have to click the machines in right order and then, when the red light is off.
      But you need remote to watch the video in tv.
      You'll get the remote for the TV from the lamp in kitchen. Shoot the lamp.

Comment

1. under the right sofa you'll find bullet and video player.
        2. go to the bathroom and shoot the glass, get a piece of glass.
        3. in the kitchen, shoot the light and find the remote control.
        click the left cupboard and find a key.
        4. use the key on the electrics switch to start washing machine.
        find a light bulb between washing machine.
        5. back to living room, use the glass to cut the right sofa and find video tape.
        6. put the tape into player and use remote control to watch TV.
        7. TV show---123212132123111
        BGgRgBgGgYRgGRY (B=Blue,G=Green,g=grey,R=Red,Y=Yellow)

it's the code of washing machine
        8. go to bathroom, use the light bulb and find a messenge to erase the Red
        No.
        9. go to click the washing machine in the code order, and get a candle.
        10. go to kitchen, use gas to light candle then put it on the table.

Comment

code washing machine

i don't get it, exactly what am I supposed to do with this damn code and the washing machine??

Comment

help!

somebody Please tell us how to click the washing machine?

Comment

Does anyone know how to use the code on the machines? i have tried clicking on them and it does nothing. Soneone please help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shanabanana
                Does anyone know how to use the code on the machines? i have tried clicking on them and it does nothing. Soneone please help!!!
                treat those machines as 1,2,3 respectively counting from the left.
                it means:
                1: left
                2: middle
                3: right

click the machines in the following order:
                then you will get the candle.
                keep it up everybuddy. it's easy!
                dun give up.

Comment

and one more thing, when you click on the machines, there wont be any thing happen. but it still works. so, just click them in the order will do.

Comment

Originally posted by shanabanana
                    I was clicking on the red light and getting nowhere. Finally clicked on the front door of each one. Ta da!
                    The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

machines

Originally posted by Ronifae
                      I was clicking on the red light and getting nowhere. Finally clicked on the front door of each one. Ta da!

i still dont gedit it dont do a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        i still dont gedit it dont do a thing
                        no kidding i agree with this person clicking on the machines does nothing..and where is this apparent red light everyone is talking about i see no red light this game is pathetic

Comment

Machines

Its Just Not Working.....help

Comment

okay so right about now i have 10 items but then i read u have to find some gold key to open the cupboard ...can anyone tell me how to find that k!!!!!!!!!!
                            thanks ..
                            this game is something!
                            who created this...leh me c ya!
                            step upppp heeree cuzz this girl from the caribbean and we don't play games like its.....atleast me...i am a christian.anyways ....help me out someone!
                            thanks again!

Comment

Walkthrough

i have noted everything and written it here 4 u click and find challenged ppl
                              Get the gun from living room
                              Click under the sofa and get the bullets
                              Go into kitchen. Click on a left cupboard and take the key
                              Now get the gun and shoot the left lamp. And pick up the remote
                              Go to room where are washing machines
                              Click on between the two washing machines. Pick up the light-bulb.
                              Now go to bathroom. Get the light-bulb from your invetory and put that into lamp
                              Switch on the lamp and you'll see the message.
                              Now get the gun from your invetory and shoot the cupboard and you'll get the piece on glass
                              Go into living room and get the piece of glass from your invetory and vut the sofa. You will get the video.
                              Go under the sofa and put the video into VCR
                              Switch on the tv and you will see the video of numbers. The numbers are 123 121 321 311
                              Now go into room of washing machines. Get your key from invetory and put it into power box in left. Now this will turn on the washing machines.
                              Now you have to click washing machines in right order left to right. And the order is the numbers from video which were 123 121 321 311. This means: click on first machines(from left) then second and then third. And so on in right order. If done, this will open the other machine there and you will see the bomb. Pick it up.
                              Go into kitchen. Switch on the cooking stove. Get the bomb and light the bomb by clicking on the stove
                              Now get the burning bomb and put that on the table. And thats it! The end!

Comment

Working...
                              X