PDA

View Full Version : AdventureX

GamersHood
05-12-2005, 15:29:48
Link:

PLAY
(http://www.gamershood.com/222/room-escape/adventure-x)
Walkthrough:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5040&postcount=15

Unregistered
05-31-2005, 14:31:48
I cannot understand any of this! I've got the gun, shot the mirror to get the piece of glass, cut the sofa open to get the video-casette, found the key to the laundrey room and the purple lightbulb for the lamp in the bathroom. But what's next? I can't figure this out. Please help me, someone!

Unregistered
05-31-2005, 15:02:41
I cannot understand any of this! I've got the gun, shot the mirror to get the piece of glass, cut the sofa open to get the video-casette, found the key to the laundrey room and the purple lightbulb for the lamp in the bathroom. But what's next? I can't figure this out. Please help me, someone!

In a laundry, there's waching machines and the red lights lighting there. You have to click the machines in right order and then, when the red light is off.
But you need remote to watch the video in tv.
You'll get the remote for the TV from the lamp in kitchen. Shoot the lamp.

Unregistered
06-05-2005, 07:57:48
1. under the right sofa you'll find bullet and video player.
2. go to the bathroom and shoot the glass, get a piece of glass.
3. in the kitchen, shoot the light and find the remote control.
click the left cupboard and find a key.
4. use the key on the electrics switch to start washing machine.
find a light bulb between washing machine.
5. back to living room, use the glass to cut the right sofa and find video tape.
6. put the tape into player and use remote control to watch TV.
7. TV show---123212132123111
BGgRgBgGgYRgGRY (B=Blue,G=Green,g=grey,R=Red,Y=Yellow)

it's the code of washing machine
8. go to bathroom, use the light bulb and find a messenge to erase the Red
No.
9. go to click the washing machine in the code order, and get a candle.
10. go to kitchen, use gas to light candle then put it on the table.

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 14:30:24
i don't get it, exactly what am I supposed to do with this damn code and the washing machine??

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 20:19:50
somebody Please tell us how to click the washing machine?

shanabanana
06-09-2005, 22:45:16
Does anyone know how to use the code on the machines? i have tried clicking on them and it does nothing. Soneone please help!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 14:52:29
Does anyone know how to use the code on the machines? i have tried clicking on them and it does nothing. Soneone please help!!!

treat those machines as 1,2,3 respectively counting from the left.
it means:
1: left
2: middle
3: right

click the machines in the following order:
then you will get the candle.
keep it up everybuddy. it's easy!
dun give up.

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 14:54:02
and one more thing, when you click on the machines, there wont be any thing happen. but it still works. so, just click them in the order will do.

Ronifae
06-14-2005, 23:09:01

I was clicking on the red light and getting nowhere. Finally clicked on the front door of each one. Ta da!

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 17:38:41
I was clicking on the red light and getting nowhere. Finally clicked on the front door of each one. Ta da!

i still dont gedit it dont do a thing

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 07:43:38
i still dont gedit it dont do a thing

no kidding i agree with this person clicking on the machines does nothing..and where is this apparent red light everyone is talking about i see no red light this game is pathetic

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 18:05:26
Its Just Not Working.....help

Islandchic
07-13-2005, 18:14:57
okay so right about now i have 10 items but then i read u have to find some gold key to open the cupboard ...can anyone tell me how to find that k!!!!!!!!!!
thanks ..
this game is something!
who created this...leh me c ya!
step upppp heeree cuzz this girl from the caribbean and we don't play games like its.....atleast me...i am a christian.anyways ....help me out someone!
thanks again!

Raven
07-22-2005, 12:31:03
i have noted everything and written it here 4 u click and find challenged ppl
Get the gun from living room
Click under the sofa and get the bullets
Go into kitchen. Click on a left cupboard and take the key
Now get the gun and shoot the left lamp. And pick up the remote
Go to room where are washing machines
Click on between the two washing machines. Pick up the light-bulb.
Now go to bathroom. Get the light-bulb from your invetory and put that into lamp
Switch on the lamp and you'll see the message.
Now get the gun from your invetory and shoot the cupboard and you'll get the piece on glass
Go into living room and get the piece of glass from your invetory and vut the sofa. You will get the video.
Go under the sofa and put the video into VCR
Switch on the tv and you will see the video of numbers. The numbers are 123 121 321 311
Now go into room of washing machines. Get your key from invetory and put it into power box in left. Now this will turn on the washing machines.
Now you have to click washing machines in right order left to right. And the order is the numbers from video which were 123 121 321 311. This means: click on first machines(from left) then second and then third. And so on in right order. If done, this will open the other machine there and you will see the bomb. Pick it up.
Go into kitchen. Switch on the cooking stove. Get the bomb and light the bomb by clicking on the stove
Now get the burning bomb and put that on the table. And thats it! The end!

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 13:16:33
I think you have to click on the washingmachines quite fast.. without pauses..

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 13:21:45
where am I suppose to put the bomb..? can't put it on the kitchen-table..

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 13:23:44
nevermind.. got it..

Unregistered
08-10-2005, 16:31:43
u are all totally dumb. the walkthrough is under the screne of the game.
dumbasses

Krazy_kaz
08-11-2005, 10:42:53
lmao i just noticed the bludi walkthrough underneath it

Katbot
08-18-2005, 04:37:14
I can't put the candle on the table..

DoodleGamer
09-11-2005, 03:29:26
I can't put the candle on the table..

You need to light the candle first - click on the stove and use the flame to light the candle, then put the candle on the table

Unregistered
09-12-2005, 18:24:48
You need to light the candle first - click on the stove and use the flame to light the candle, then put the candle on the table
how do u puy on the stove?

Unregistered
09-12-2005, 18:25:06
how do u puy on the stove?
*put

Unregistered
09-12-2005, 18:28:07
*put
done it now dont worry

Unregistered
09-23-2005, 04:06:13
da ist so blurt nein das ist so shibea pardon my language and spelling u wixxer

Carl
10-31-2005, 08:29:08
5. back to living room, use the glass to cut the right sofa and find video tape.

No.

Thanks!!! It was very very easy...

Unregistered
11-01-2005, 17:31:51
ami just bein ridiculoulsy dumb?? i cant put the candle on the table, it is burning but i cnt put it down sumhow??

Unregistered
11-01-2005, 17:33:58
well thanx no 1 i dun it

Unregistered
11-03-2005, 18:31:47
I might be very dumb or my computer is, but I keep clicking on the washing machines and it doesn't do anything!! I'm clicking 123 2121 321 23 111 I'm really confused it's working for evry1 except for me ! I just click on the washing machines, not at something particular... like the red lights or something... Well I hope some1 can help me!

rosiemay05
11-03-2005, 20:01:55
I might be very dumb or my computer is, but I keep clicking on the washing machines and it doesn't do anything!! I'm clicking 123 2121 321 23 111 I'm really confused it's working for evry1 except for me ! I just click on the washing machines, not at something particular... like the red lights or something... Well I hope some1 can help me!

If you go to the bathroom, there is a meesage there saying not to use the red numbers, so take the red numbers away from the code you got from the tv, and you should get: 123 121 321 311, so go to the machines,
number 1= left machine
2= middle machine
3-right machine
enter the code using the machine and wallah!! ;)
hope that helps
x

Unregistered
11-04-2005, 18:26:21
a cannit get the washin machines to work and i cant get the remote control,i tried shooting th elight and nothin happened

Pixy Princess
11-19-2005, 17:37:51
:D
Golly gosh! :$
Have to admit was totally baffled after getting the gun, glass, video, player bullets, code etc so decided to look for help (I know this is like cheating but c'mon!) After looking at a few of the early threads I came across a step-by-step (yes, I know - CHEATING!!!) but even then it was hard!
Basically I found as soon as I found the code on the TV I had to write it down, then find a purple light bulb in between the washing machines which I put in the light in the bathroom. This gave me a code on the wall which furthered my already-code from the TV. After writing the combination in numbers you also have to recognise the colours of the them then illiminate all the red coloured numbers. This combination is the one to use to release the candle in the laundry room by entering it on to the washing mashine in left-to-right order. Then get the candle, light it on the stove and pop it on the table. Et voila!
Super coolio tho'!

Unregistered
11-24-2005, 04:33:05
hellllp
I CAN'T GET THE G D CANDLE TO STAY ON THE TABLE GURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Unregistered
12-16-2005, 04:43:28
my candle won't light. the stove's on, but it won't light!! What am I doing wrong??

Unregistered
12-30-2005, 22:40:41
My candle is lit but I cant seem to put it down on the table. Have picked up the candle and click over every square inch of the table but it wont release.

Unregistered
12-30-2005, 22:49:10
You have to pull back the kitchen table cloth.

Unregistered
01-15-2006, 03:53:45
that is some great music. just beautiful.
it just makes up for the fact i can't understand the lick of it. is it german? Fehrnbedienung eingesteckt!

in my experience, just shoot everything.

Unregistered
01-15-2006, 04:06:46
okay, when i first saw the screenshot for this game, i thought that star was a helipad. i thought the table was a skyscraper. now you can laugh at me.

sexylittlewitch
01-28-2006, 02:51:16
That game was so easy it was retarded!!

OneBun
01-31-2006, 05:21:21
Wow! Das Spiel war Spa? zu gespielen, aber es war schell!!! Ich speche Deutsches... aber ich ben?tigte es nicht. I hope the next one is longer. Really! I thought it would be an "alien" type of game because of the title. I don't get the cult theme either... is there a point? ...a later plot will develope? ...curious? :?

gizmoweb666
02-07-2006, 04:07:53
okay, when i first saw the screenshot for this game, i thought that star was a helipad. i thought the table was a skyscraper. now you can laugh at me.

thank the great mario i wasnt the only one :$

n/a
02-28-2006, 08:41:06
thank the great mario i wasnt the only one :$

Hooray, we are not alone! ^^;;

help_me_escape
03-28-2006, 01:19:27
I cant turn the stove on, I have clicked everywhere please help

help_me_escape
03-28-2006, 01:24:15
I cant turn the stove on, I have clicked everywhere please help

Forget it I got, I wasnt pressing the big black button....lol im such a dufus

Freakshow59
04-17-2006, 15:01:27
Just beat the game (with the help of a walthrough) but here's a more detailed one:

1. Pick up the pistol, then look underneath the sofa on the right, pick up 20 bullets, we'll come back to the VCR

2. Click the right arrow and click on the washing machines untl you zoom in, pick up the light bulb

3. Click right arrow again, take your gun and shoot the left lamp, pick up remote, also, click the left shelf (not on the right, the left) and pick up the key

4. Click right arrow again (this is the final room before you go back to the living room) shoot the right mirror (seven years bad luck! :P) and pick up the piece of glass in here. Also, insert the lightbulb into the lamp to get this: Red (line through it)
ooo
In simple, Ignore the red

5. Click right again, use glass on the sofa and get the VCR tape, go back to the VCR put the tape in, use remote on TV and watch the sequence and for those of you that are lazy-ass bastards here's the code: 123212132123111

Now, if you remembered "Ignore the Red", you would know to take out the red numbers, thus making the real code: 123121321311

You might be asking: "What the hell do I do with this friggin' code?" You do this: Go back to the laundry room and put the key in the power surge, you'll notice that lights have turned on. Here's where the code comes into play.

If you to stand in front of the washing machines (which you can't) the left washing machine would be the 1st, the middle 2nd and the right 3rd. Now click on the washing machines in the order of the code. You'll get an anarchy candle.

Last Step! Go to the kitchen and turn the right most stove on (click the biggest, black button) now click on the table cloth and you'll reveal a anarchy sign (No, we are not going to worship the devil :P) use the candle on the stove to light it, put it on the table and congrats!

Tyler12
04-21-2006, 17:43:14
treat those machines as 1,2,3 respectively counting from the left.
it means:
1: left
2: middle
3: right

click the machines in the following order:
then you will get the candle.
keep it up everybuddy. it's easy!
dun give up.

youve done 2 posts with the code but the code on each one is different

Tyler12
04-21-2006, 17:45:48
Just beat the game (with the help of a walthrough) but here's a more detailed one:

1. Pick up the pistol, then look underneath the sofa on the right, pick up 20 bullets, we'll come back to the VCR

2. Click the right arrow and click on the washing machines untl you zoom in, pick up the light bulb

3. Click right arrow again, take your gun and shoot the left lamp, pick up remote, also, click the left shelf (not on the right, the left) and pick up the key

4. Click right arrow again (this is the final room before you go back to the living room) shoot the right mirror (seven years bad luck! :P) and pick up the piece of glass in here. Also, insert the lightbulb into the lamp to get this: Red (line through it)
ooo
In simple, Ignore the red

5. Click right again, use glass on the sofa and get the VCR tape, go back to the VCR put the tape in, use remote on TV and watch the sequence and for those of you that are lazy-ass bastards here's the code: 123212132123111

Now, if you remembered "Ignore the Red", you would know to take out the red numbers, thus making the real code: 123121321311

You might be asking: "What the hell do I do with this friggin' code?" You do this: Go back to the laundry room and put the key in the power surge, you'll notice that lights have turned on. Here's where the code comes into play.

If you to stand in front of the washing machines (which you can't) the left washing machine would be the 1st, the middle 2nd and the right 3rd. Now click on the washing machines in the order of the code. You'll get an anarchy candle.

Last Step! Go to the kitchen and turn the right most stove on (click the biggest, black button) now click on the table cloth and you'll reveal a anarchy sign (No, we are not going to worship the devil :P) use the candle on the stove to light it, put it on the table and congrats!

cheers for the help

yahooyu1
05-07-2006, 12:22:45
go to the kitchen click the empty space on the left ,do the top one.

yahooyu1
05-07-2006, 12:26:19
How Do You Erase Red No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flatley1
05-14-2006, 15:15:29
What you have to do is:

get the code (123 121 321 311) or (123212132123111) get code number 2 and the get the lightbulb and switch the light on, the use code 1 on the washing machines, (this is the time where you put the blue key in!) the all you do is type in code 1, easy! P.S. You have to get the code right 1st time!!!!!!

Elvern_fury
05-14-2006, 20:33:33
Good game, i finnaly worked it out without help, took me 1 hour lmao, i suck i know.

bijansta
05-26-2006, 01:41:36
wats the freakin code on the safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant find the code...im angry at the game!!!

mytfine
06-07-2006, 23:02:40
How do you shoot the mirror??? i tried to shoot it with the gun but nothing happened. is the mirror in the bathroom??? i'm sssooo sonfused

jarmas
06-28-2006, 01:53:16

No.

how do i get the gas for the candle? does anyone know?

CHRIS
07-04-2006, 21:32:24
a cannit get the washin machines to work and i cant get the remote control,i tried shooting th elight and nothin happened
THE RIGHT LIGHT IN THE KITCHEN

meet_weezl
07-26-2006, 17:38:33
BEET IT FINALLY i couldn` get my computer to cut through the sofa

thanks fer` the help

mojotolo
07-29-2006, 15:06:16
Now go to bathroom. Get the light-bulb from your invetory and put that into lamp
Now get the gun from your invetory and shoot the cupboard and you'll get the piece on glass
Go into living room and get the piece of glass from your invetory and vut the sofa. You will get the video.
Switch on the tv and you will see the video of numbers. The numbers are 123 121 321 311
Now go into room of washing machines. Get your key from invetory and put it into power box in left. Now this will turn on the washing machines.
Now you have to click washing machines in right order left to right. And the order is the numbers from video which were 123 121 321 311. This means: click on first machines(from left) then second and then third. And so on in right order. If done, this will open the other machine there and you will see the bomb. Pick it up.
Go into kitchen. Switch on the cooking stove. Get the bomb and light the bomb by clicking on the stove
Thaanks alot i wos realy stuck wot 2 do wiv thecandel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bunny: :au: :apl: :apl: :nzd: :fol:

kyle6baseball
08-03-2006, 07:32:16
omG it took me forever to figure it outttt...

Kiki
09-19-2006, 20:13:36
Hi there,

Thanks to ya all I managed to reach the end!!!
A lot of clicks but finally....

Hope to learn from you more in other room games.

Good luck everyone.

PussInHeels
11-06-2006, 07:59:11
It was ok...a good thing you could turn the music off...

Tilly
01-15-2007, 16:44:28
thanx for the help... was needed... :)

kittyface
01-25-2007, 14:37:10
Lit the candle from the gas put it on table and blew myself up lol I'll try again

GipperGame05
02-18-2007, 08:29:57

1.First get the gun.
2.Click under the sofa next to the tv and get the bullets.
3.Go to the bathroom and shoot the glass mirror over the two sinks./ pick up the piece of the mirror that falls to the floor.
4.Go back to the tv room and get the piece of the mirror out of your inventory and use it to cut open the sofa next to the tv to get the video tape.(cut the cushion on the part the your butt sits on.)
5.Next click under the sofa next to the tv and take the video tape out of your inventory and put it in the vcr and make sure it displays play on it.
6.Go in the kitchen and shoot the left light with the gun then retrieve the remote that falls to the chair directly below the light.Then click inside the first cubby hole of the cabinet right next to the broken light and get the key.
7.Go back to the main tv room and turn on the tv with the remote to get the code that will be used in the washing machine room.(this code will probely confuse you so pay attention)
*Original TV Code:123212132123111
(Clue:None of the colors of the numbers in the original code are significant except (Red) you need to eliminate all the numbers that are shown to be red when you view the code on the tv to get the code that you will need to use to advance in the game.)
*Code After Red Numbers Eliminated:123121321311
8.Go to the washing machine room use the blue key in the key hole under the yellow triangle.
9.Take your attention to the 3 washing machines lined up with the blinking read lights.(click the side of the machine to the far left and you should retrieve a purple lightbulb there to put in your inventory.
10.Go back to the bathroom and put the purple lightbulb in the lamp sitting on the bathroom counter.Click the lamp to turn it on and it will reflect a clue for you on the wall over the tub with a slash threw the word red.(This goes back to the on the tv which its given you the clue to elminate the red numbers in the code.)
11.Go to the washing machine room and use the code from the tv that has the red numbers eliminated.(123121321311)
Simply click the round doors of the washing machine in the sequence of the code (the washer farthest to the left is 1, the one in the middle is 2, and the one farthest to the right is 3)
12.Retrieve the candle and put it in your inventory.
13.Go back to the kitchen and click the green table cloth on the table to remove it then go to the stove turn it on and retrieve the candle form the inventory and light it and sit it on the table.)

THE END

LOR_87
03-01-2007, 04:29:23
psh, crazy sadist ending! lol

cerulean-
05-10-2007, 08:42:25
Initially I thought that the "RED" meant something in German since all the stuffs were written in German.. I was just as obvious as it was.. haha
By the way, the music was kinda weird for such kind of game, right? haha

loopylaurs
07-16-2007, 15:51:08
dnt 4get the key to turn on the lights then click on the doors! shoot the mirror to get glass

Mistery
07-16-2007, 15:59:55
Spoilers explained and spoiler testing here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4156

sk8rgurl9494
07-30-2007, 23:12:31
how do i work the washing machines

tiggertiger1
08-28-2007, 16:28:08
i cant open the left cubord in the kichten plz help

i cant open the cubored help plz

wolf
08-28-2007, 19:57:45
You don't need to, and can't, open the cupboards in the kitchen.
click the space below the top cupboards on the left side of the
kitchen. You will zoom in and the key will be sitting on the counter part.

S m G3467
08-29-2007, 01:50:02
omg your kidding i did everything got the candle lit anfd stuff and it wont let me put it on the table

NannaJoy
02-18-2008, 02:58:09
I liked it - did have to rethink - was just using the red - duh! ..

iSimz
06-29-2008, 08:37:32
way too simple
but, still
nice to have something with satanic under tones to it, yeah?

michellea21
03-08-2009, 22:38:00

i did this but the flamin washing machines dont work - its annoying n i give up cus im not gonna get any further

brainisdead
03-08-2009, 23:46:49
i cant even get the game to load any more. failed on IE7, FF, Safari & Opera.

loveasianmen
03-08-2009, 23:49:45
i cant even get the game to load any more. failed on IE7, FF, Safari & Opera.

Mine won't open either, just the gamershood website and no box for the game :(

DuckBoy
03-09-2009, 05:31:22
try this one

AdventureX Version 1.0 (http://www.adventurex.de/adventurex1w.php)

part 2
Official Site- AdventureX Version 2.0 (http://www.adventurex.de/adventurex2w.php)

Part 3
AdventureX (http://www.adventurex.de/adventurex3w.php)

brainisdead
03-09-2009, 21:17:24
that worked (in german) ;-)
only ever found a gun though.

DuckBoy
03-09-2009, 23:11:40
They were posted on Nordinho.