Your Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Escape

You and your friend are locked in different rooms. Escape the rooms by finding items ans solving puzzles.
    Good luck

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/lunan.kai/lab...Dasshutsu.html

Please use spoilers to give hints and about found items

[spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

there is a language barrier !
    Last edited by old biker; 11-21-2008, 20:40:47.

I moved this thread to the new games section, as all new games and riddles should be submitted here. Thanks for posting

Comment

yea new game to play this morning better than working
      btw to get in the other room press the round blue button

there is a language problem but i got out thanks to xenon from escape games 24 here is the code for the bottom drawer you need to copy and paste it unless you have a japanese keyboard but it will only work if you have certain things in your inventory
      Last edited by Hayles; 11-21-2008, 10:11:50.
      MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Thanks for that hint about the drawer and the door Hayes!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

this is a hard one ,there goes the evening(s) hope it saves

Comment

@ biker: you scould have known better, man! NOBODY likes to mess around with all that japanese!

Comment

I have my charts on wall, clocks , but cant seem to do much else. This is a great game but if it was in english i would try more but thanks

Lady O/aka
              Big Momma

Comment

Have you noticed that if you push this blue button at the bottom you are moved to different room? Is this new game?

Comment

Comment

OMG.....why did I have to be born this stupid??? I put some things in topdrawer...pasted and used the password...pushed blue button...and...NOTHING!!!I stay in the same room and the things I put in the drawer are all there....I think I'm going to chop off a limb for being this stupid!!!

Comment

Well - language thing .. I'll pass. Did collect things but ..

Comment

Working...
                      X