This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Riddle

This time I made a riddle pertaining to horror movies. If you are squeamish there are one or two pictures in this riddle that might scare you. I dont think they are TOO bad, personally.

http://www.gamesfree4u.com/horrorriddle.html

yay! I LOVE horror movies!! *goes to play this one*

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Ok gang. Need help on 5.

Comment

ok.. I've exhausted myself of all escape games so as I don't mind horror films, I'll have a crack at this one! Hopefully won't make a fool of myself with lack of knowledge!!

Oh and look.. surprise surprise.. need help on No 1! Far out I'm hopeless at these~!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

ok somethings wrong with me or something, I know the name for the 1st one but it's not working

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~* View Post
              ok somethings wrong with me or something, I know the name for the 1st one but it's not working
              hehe, maybe you just THINK you know the answer for 1.

Search around, it'll come to you.

Comment

wow, another Pennsteve riddle, you sure are churnin' em out!!!! I love them!!!

going to start now ... and yea stuck on 1 also, haha
                oh yay, got it

Comment

well at least you have some clue shiningstar!! I'm searching classic horror movies and thought I'd found it but nooooo..... I'll keep looking!!

Comment

Up to 7. Not being a huge horror flick fan I will wait for the experts.

Comment

can someone give me a push on what to look for please

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

@RBS.. i'm completely stuck. Can you pm me the answer to the first one and then I can see if I can do any more? or a really good clue??

Comment

Originally posted by scambo View Post
                          @RBS.. i'm completely stuck. Can you pm me the answer to the first one and then I can see if I can do any more? or a really good clue??
                          Hey Scambo, did you check

dont forget the level number
                          Im stuck on level 2, lol

Comment

omg I knew I would kick myself when I got it

(spelling was different on the internet for the first 1)

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

@RBS... thankyou!!
                              @ ozchick?? huh?? picture properties?? ... see i'm not too good on these riddle things!

Comment

Working...
                              X