Funny Yoga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Yoga

Funny Yoga is another game in games2win's point 'n' click Naughty series. Click on objects to make events happen. Some events can be triggered by clicking on two or more different objects. Some objects will get stored in the Inventory Panel, click on these objects to use them. Good luck, and enjoy!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

PLAY HERE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Game Screenshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1696901

does anyone know what to do with the pack of seeds?
    I love cats :kittyhug::kittyhugs::cat1::cattail: and partys!:bigparty: :dan::smileydance: but I hide from cat haters:scared-couch::mad::bur2:

Comment

i love these games!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

to hassan you take the seeds and over near the girl click on the ground and a bird will fly over and a feather will come off of the bird and make the yoga person fall. after that what do i do with the nuts and ribbon?

Comment

Originally posted by rereladi View Post
          to hassan you take the seeds and over near the girl click on the ground and a bird will fly over and a feather will come off of the bird and make the yoga person fall. after that what do i do with the nuts and ribbon?
          that one gave me a little trouble as well
          hope that helps
          Anybody recognize the lyrics?
          I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd/You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

:

Comment

Working...
          X