PDA

View Full Version : The Stone of Anamara

GamersHood
05-11-2005, 14:24:40
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=89

Or

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/10/the_stone_of_an.php Just click the picture and the game will start.

Alternative link:
http://www.flashgames.de/index.php?onlinespiele=1858&todo=play

La piedra de Anamara (The stone of Anamara) is an online graphic adventure made with Flash.

Walkthrough ~ http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2336

Angalya
06-01-2005, 15:28:17
Please help!

I am stuck in the kitchen because I can't get any food. How do I get the matches from behind the fridge?

Ooh never mind I worked it out :-)

Unregistered
06-04-2005, 19:42:43
I'm also stuck on the matches bit. Can't get behind fridge...

Unregistered
06-05-2005, 15:05:18
Open the fridge and drag the wedge of mouldy cheese onto the floor, to the left of the fridge. A rat will appear and run from the woodpile to the cheese, pushing the matches out from behind the fridge.

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 02:52:34
Open the fridge and drag the wedge of mouldy cheese onto the floor, to the left of the fridge. A rat will appear and run from the woodpile to the cheese, pushing the matches out from behind the fridge.
ive covered the groung floor kitchen office bathroom safe but i cant get upstairs ,,,,,,,any help ?

Unregistered
06-08-2005, 03:09:29
ne help gettin upstairs ???????????

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 01:05:21
pull chees out of fridge and drop on floor to the left of the fridge and a mouse comes out and pushes the matches from behind the fridge

Unregistered
06-17-2005, 10:21:03
You have to play the game in a certain order. One must drink the soup before going to the office and using the code to unlock the safe to use the ouja board. A girl appears at the door...then you leave the room and go upstairs.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 21:18:55
i cant figure out wat im doing wrong to get upstairs get a walkthur please i get all the downstaris done but the upstairs door stays locked

Unregistered
06-20-2005, 19:49:16
i cant figure out wat im doing wrong to get upstairs get a walkthur please i get all the downstaris done but the upstairs door stays locked

you are a lot further then me! i only have found one key, how do i get into te the kitchen? And his room? i feel stupid, help!!!

Vortex
06-20-2005, 20:05:00
Turn the clock to 6.55 to open the kitch.

Unregistered
06-20-2005, 20:30:19
grrrrrrrrrr something locked me in the bathroom :(:*(

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 10:11:17
hey um, i'm stuck. i feel really stupid. i can get to the store and office. but how do i get into the kitchen?

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 10:22:36
that's okay. i've finished the whole game. and it's really boring. you don't even get to explore upstairs! what's the point? no wonder it's full of suspense... gee. yea i'm the same person as the previous one.

Unregistered
06-23-2005, 16:53:48
Turn the clock to 6.55 to open the kitch.
ok.. again: help! ;)
de clock opens the studyroom.. kitchen is stil out of reach for me!! :( ;)

Unregistered
06-24-2005, 10:06:56
you turn the clock to 6.55 to reach the office. go to the office toilet and turn on the tap. the hot water will produce all these steam stuffs. then you'll see the word 'kitch' i think, can't really rmb. but anyway, you'll see a word and a fading image of the girl and then you can go to the kitchen. but this game's not much fun.. (:

Unregistered
06-24-2005, 13:10:08
but this game's not much fun.. (:[/QUOTE]

you're right, the start was promising, but i'm bored now!
i'll go and search for another game :D

skittles
07-11-2005, 06:37:31
the upstairs door will only unlock if you have done evrything on the bottom floor.

Unregistered
07-11-2005, 10:58:30
HOW EMBARASSING.................I cant even light the matches!! HELP PLEASE??????

OK, got it, now where do I find the code for the safe?

Unregistered
07-11-2005, 13:37:22
im stuck in the toilet how do you get out help plz

skittles
07-11-2005, 21:14:55
OK, got it, now where do I find the code for the safe?
code for the safe is in the doctor's office, back of the picture near the radio.
how to get it: turn the radio on and keep messing it up til u break the glass on the picture frame

im stuck in the toilet how do you get out help plz
have u taken pills yet? take some and turn the faucet on til u see a word in the mirror and then the door in the kitchen wil open

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 07:21:10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yikes it got me, looks like there should be a part 2

SouthernChick
07-12-2005, 22:46:53
I'm in the kitchen - heated the soup but can't pick up bowls nor spoons to eat it with - what should I do?

To get upstairs door unlocked open dumbwaiter (small elevator in kitchen) door then find hole in the wall. The dumbwaiter is by the window to the left of the refrigerator. Has anyone figured out how to eat the soup yet???

skittles
07-12-2005, 23:26:19
To get upstairs door unlocked open dumbwaiter (small elevator in kitchen) door then find hole in the wall. The dumbwaiter is by the window to the left of the refrigerator. Has anyone figured out how to eat the soup yet???
there's this big spoon in the sink

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 12:52:11
great, got the dumbthing working and now it's stuck
HHEELLPP

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 17:13:18
I'm outside,cant find fuse box. Help plz?

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 18:16:27
I dont understand how to get the door to the upper floor unlocked ?? I've done everything on the ground floor so far.. even got the bumbwaiter stuck... can anyone plzz help me ?????

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 18:59:51
i can't even get into the darn house! help! ive uncovered the post box but thats it!

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 19:02:54
fuse box not post!

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 19:30:36
How can one get into the house? I've found the fusebox, the picture of the doctor and the two nurses, and the drawing in the sandbox. I've tried everything I can think of... *feeling stupid*

Never mind my previous post, I found the keys!

Unregistered
07-14-2005, 17:43:55
have u taken pills yet? take some and turn the faucet on til u see a word in the mirror and then the door in the kitchen wil open

HOW DO I GET IN THE HOUSE!!!

skittles
07-14-2005, 22:33:05
HOW DO I GET IN THE HOUSE!!!
go through the back door, look for the key under the rug and use it to turn the lights on, coz it wont let u in till u have the lights on. the lights fuse thingy is hidden behind the bushy wall

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 01:52:40
I put the combination, in the right order but the safe will not open. what should I do?

Unregistered
07-15-2005, 02:00:12
I'm outside,cant find fuse box. Help plz?
It's in the vines, just click on them.:D

the keys are under the mat when you are at the side door. use the keys on the fuse box. then you will just be in the house after that.

To open the upper stair door, go back to the safe box there in the office. Move the triangle thing... it will show you the result.... GOTOSTAIR.....

Arachnida
07-15-2005, 13:34:33
How do I get into the kitchen?

Unregistered
07-16-2005, 04:47:22
How do I get into the kitchen?

Go to the bathroom in the office. Open the tab pile and the water will come out and stream will cloud the mirror, it will KITCHEN, then u direct go to there. The door will opened.

but when the game ends, you can't explore upstairs. the game just ends. very crappy.

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 00:43:52
Yeah um can anyone tell me how to get in side the house

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 09:32:47
you find the key under the mat. go really close to the side door. then you can click on the mat to get the keys. after then, turn to your left. there will be those vines thingy.. i dunno what it is. but you just click on it a few times till you see a box thing. then you use your keys on it, and all the lights will be on. and you'll then be in the hse.

Lighting Shadow
07-19-2005, 19:50:47
how do you turn the water on? i'm in the water system room but it won't let me click on anything. i've read every thing on the floor and outside, been down the halls no doors will open, and i can't get in the office:(

never mind my prev post, the water dosen't turn on.*stupididy flush*i got all the way to the ouji broad and got stuck. i went staight up stairs and the door was still lockedT_T this game is so annyoing :-@ plz help with the door.
thanx

Unregistered
07-28-2005, 22:31:40
I'm stuck! I have no idea how to unlock the upstairs door. I've read the board thing and it tells me to go upstairs but I can't. Help!

turtlebugs3
07-29-2005, 21:06:59
I can not find the planchette. Where is it??? :'(

Unregistered
07-31-2005, 14:43:14
I'm stuck! I have no idea how to unlock the upstairs door. I've read the board thing and it tells me to go upstairs but I can't. Help!

I'ts the same for me... I tried everything. I've tried to do everything on the first floor and the board said the same thing to me. I need some help too!

Unregistered
08-03-2005, 18:39:43
Please help!

I am stuck in the kitchen because I can't get any food. How do I get the matches from behind the fridge?

In the fidge you find rotten cheese. Grap a little piece, and put it on the floor right to te fridge. See what happens!

Froukje

mallcost
08-07-2005, 22:56:07
Can someone plz.

:'( :(

Unregistered
08-08-2005, 06:52:21
In the office behind the picture - need the code from the picture by the radio

Unregistered
08-08-2005, 13:55:45
this sounds really stupid but i cant get in the house! can any1 help me? pleeaasseee lol

never mind i done it lol

Unregistered
08-14-2005, 12:43:30
help i duno how 2 get into the house i cant lift the mat 2 get key so how do i get in??

Unregistered
08-15-2005, 09:11:49
go to the side door. as in go directly in front of it.

Unregistered
08-15-2005, 09:13:10
go to the kitchen drink the soup. it's very easy.

Unregistered
09-07-2005, 00:18:48
I played this game all the way through and I am just left hanging. Why even play the game and try to figure everything out if you don't even get to explore upstairs. This game is a WASTE OF TIME!!!

Unregistered
09-07-2005, 22:04:52
geez sooo lame started out nice and hard and exciting then... to be continued???? let's go kick gabriel's butt

KK7291
09-08-2005, 18:51:29
hey i cant even get into the house

oceanchic66
09-08-2005, 19:19:32
go to the side of the house... on the right...there is a door there

get key under the mat

Unregistered
09-14-2005, 11:54:25
told u the ending was dumb.

LilBlackBird
09-15-2005, 04:58:03
Must....play....second.....game.....*dies*

Unregistered
09-21-2005, 00:27:26
it won lemme play >:(

Unregistered
09-23-2005, 02:53:19
what is the damn safe code ive tried the radio and its not working

Eternal Becky
09-23-2005, 20:23:11
The safes code is 11 5 39

Anonymous Gamer
09-24-2005, 00:42:54
Don't waste your time with this game. You will just be left hanging. This game is boring. :zzz:

Goddessgal
10-03-2005, 04:08:52
Ack!Im stuck in the closet oh and for the dude that says this is a waste of time thats YOUR choice IM ADDICTING AHHHH SOMEBODY SAVE ME!~Goes into a coma and gets up~Please help I cant do anything in the closet I only found the map in there lolz~Goes back into her coma~

Ack!Im stuck in the closet oh and for the dude that says this is a waste of time thats YOUR choice IM ADDICTING AHHHH SOMEBODY SAVE ME!~Goes into a coma and gets up~Please help I cant do anything in the closet I only found the map in there lolz~Goes back into her coma~Weeee Lolz anyway I REALLY need help save meh!

Weeee Lolz anyway I REALLY need help save meh!Ok I finished the closet and bathroom and the other things and I finished eating the soup now I need help...Whats the code to open the safe now?!

Unregistered
10-04-2005, 10:59:00
I Don't Know The Code Behind The Picture In The Office. Any Ideas??? Please...

Monica
10-05-2005, 20:26:53
I am in the same situation as a couple of ppl here...

I openned the safe, played with the uija, but the upstairs door is still loked :(

Unregistered
10-06-2005, 22:40:08
I Don't Know The Code Behind The Picture In The Office. Any Ideas??? Please...

The code to the safe is on the picture. To get to the picture, turn on the radio. The high pitch from the radio should break the glass of the picture frame. Turn the picture over and the date on the back is the code.(h)

Girly Girl
10-06-2005, 22:53:44
I am in the same situation as a couple of ppl here...

I openned the safe, played with the uija, but the upstairs door is still loked :(

The upstairs room will stay locked until you go into the kitchen, there you will have a vision of a girl. After eating some soup, you will finally be able to get out of the kitchen. Once out of the kitchen you will be able to go upstairs. Then, you get left hanging. :yup:

Unregistered
10-10-2005, 00:08:13
For anyone else stuck there's a full walkthrough here. Credit goes to Omega-Weapon for the walkthrough

http://boards4.melodysoft.com/app?ID=anamara2&msg=709

I didn't get through the door upstairs either, so I'm gonna start again and do it all in order as per the walkthrough. I'll let ya know what happens.

Unregistered
10-21-2005, 01:37:25
grrrrrrrrrr something locked me in the bathroom :(:*(

Thats okay I think I overdossed in the bathroom????? Is that supposed to happen?

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 06:59:29
Whats the code? or where do I get it from?

Mascara
10-27-2005, 13:33:45
Code for the safe is behind the picture, switch the radio on and then twiddle with the buttons and the pic will smash. Then click on it to reveal a date.. thats the code.

Unregistered
11-02-2005, 20:03:59
Where is the safe? please!!!!!!!

Dee
11-05-2005, 03:37:53
Only Tripple clik if you really wanne do it with a walktrough!!!
It will light up ;)

I found it on a site, I don't know what the persone means with his spanish O_o
But you can play the game in English as well so,...

I hope its helpfull! :rose:

The frontdoor is locked so you turn left.

At some point you're in the garden,you see a sandbox(there's a drawing in the sandbox,but i don't really think you need to look at it,the same thing goes for the photo in the bushes)

You see another door with a doormat in fornt of it.You lift the doormat and you find a key to enter.But first you have to turn on the electricity,it's hidden in the leaves on your left side.So click on the leaves and open the electricitybox and then just try clicking on everything a couple of times(i don't know what it is that makes it work)but when you get it right you'll see an image of the house with lights going on and all of a sudden you're inside the house.

Now there's a lot of letters and newspaperinformation around the house,which is usefull to understand the story,the problem is my spanish is so and so,so i can't explain it all,but i'll try to explain the things you need.

If you walk around a bit you'll see a white jacket,click on it and there are some letters there,if you know spanish read them,the most important thing in it,is that it says you have to set the clock a las 7 menos cinco which means 18.55,but not just yet,first browse around,you'll find a letter in front of the door which talks about rituals and elements,but for now i think that's not really that important.

You also see a blue book(again you can read what it says but it's not all that important to complete this first episode).If you open the drawer underneath the book you'll find a key.

You can also click on the painting(a face will change)and on the newspaper on the chair to learn more about the story(but again not really necessary)

To the left of the painting you find a hallway with a couple of doors, the key you found fits the second door,you have to click a little bit to find the light.In this room you can find a plan,and also if you click on the white jacket a couple of times it will fall off and there's a raster you can open.Inside there's a paper which says refugio(don't ask me what that means cause you didn't really need it this episode)

Now we come to the important part, you have to change the clock untill it 's 18.55(just move the hands of the clock)then,something weird happens and you'll see a little girl opening the office for you.So now you enter the office.

You can go into the bathroom first(again i'm not sure if it's necessary),the door to the left of the desk.If you let the water run you'll see the word cocina(kitchen)in the mirror.Then you have to take the bottle of sleepingpills because something is blocking the door and you wouldn't be able to get out otherwise.You can go to the kitchen now if you want but i didn't find anything there.

Back in the study you can check the girls record and a book in the bookcase.

Now you have to turn the radio on and change the channels untill you hear a loud sort of peeping sound,this will break the glass of the photo standing next to it and if you touch the photo you'll find the code for the safe 11 05 39.

The safe is underneath the photo of the house next to all the diploma's.You just turn the knob untill you get the number and then wait untill it disappears before you give in the next one.If you do this correctly the safe will open and you 'll find a book about pentagrams in it and a ouijabord in it.If you click on it,it will start moving on its own.The message says estoy arriba(she's upstairs in the attic),so now you can go to the attic and this is where the first part ends.

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 12:22:36
When I click on the link of the game, I get directed to the list of contents! What's wrong? Why can't I play the game?

Lilletrille
11-07-2005, 04:22:25
I can't light the match... :'( I feel so dumb..

Ooooh! I did it! dunno how, but the fire is burning.. :D

I'm stuck again. I ate the soup, and then I went to the office to play with the board, and it told me to go upstairs, but there is nothing up there. The door is still locked. :'(

Started it over, and did it in the right order. Then the girl showed me the way upstairs.. :$

When I click on the link of the game, I get directed to the list of contents! What's wrong? Why can't I play the game?

Go to http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/rodriguezm/g_normal.htm

Unregistered
11-07-2005, 18:58:44
HOW EMBARASSING.................I cant even light the matches!! HELP PLEASE??????
when you get the matches the box opens drag and drop the match on the box it will light you also need to do the same with the tin opener and soup to open the tin then grab the tin from the side of the stove and pour into pan

Unregistered
11-11-2005, 14:44:47
Where is the radio,i cant see it anywhere. Can some1 tell me where the radio is plse?

Unregistered
11-13-2005, 01:38:11
For anyone else stuck there's a full walkthrough here. Credit goes to Omega-Weapon for the walkthrough

http://boards4.melodysoft.com/app?ID=anamara2&msg=709

I didn't get through the door upstairs either, so I'm gonna start again and do it all in order as per the walkthrough. I'll let ya know what happens.

it doesn't work

Puggly
11-16-2005, 20:59:16
Go to http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/rodriguezm/g_normal.htm
I tried this link, but it isn,t working. I still can't get the game to start... :'(

sandradee
11-18-2005, 17:20:20
for some reason i cant get into the game!!! all i see is black and grey clouds! please help!!! what do i do? i wanna play...

Unregistered
11-18-2005, 19:38:14
iceriye nası girilio ya ben onu bile bulamadım ?

Puggly
11-19-2005, 15:30:01
I can't get this game to start...............

Unregistered
11-29-2005, 18:01:28
HEY! I found everything and it goes "GO UPSTAIRS?" and i'm like YAY i feel smart i'm gonna get to go upstairs (which i thought might not happen cos people have been complaining about it) so i went and opened the door >.< and what happened?! TO BE CONTINUED!!!! THEY COULD AT LEAST HAVE FINISHED THE BLOODY GAME BEFORE LETTING PEOPLE PLAY IT!!!! NOW I'M PISSED!!!! *breaths heavely* ... ok now i'm done -.-' i guess i may as well find a FINISHED! game to play...

three
12-01-2005, 02:14:09
When does part 2 come out?

Eternal Becky
12-21-2005, 22:29:43
Has anyone got any idea about the next part? I checked their website but it doesnt say anything about it. They shouldnt keep us hanging for so long:(

Still no news. I have been waiting for this game fo so long. When is it coming :(

OneBun
01-15-2006, 05:47:20
I hope I can play this game some time tonight. It loads very slowwwwwww.
I have a fast connecton too. I just don't get it. Oh, well. Thats Why I'm just typing away here... just waiting... :boo: :lala:
omygod this is boring... :hmh: :zzz:

OH, I took a little nap...
Yeah! Here we go now! :applause:

This game had me stumped for a while with the kitchen part.I found that when trying to remove the matches off of the fridge, they fall to the floor. The only way to get them out from under the fridge is to hold on to the slice of cheese from inside the fridge. Drop it on the left side of the fridge. A mouse comes out and pushes the matches out from under the fridge and eats the cheese.
Very Tricky. I am very disapointed that the game ends at the stairs. Maybe upstairs is part 2? This one was too short.

Unregistered
01-23-2006, 06:17:08
Ooh never mind I worked it out :-)
games not workin and i got a big boner im donkey by the way they call me donkey cos i got a big dik

Tidus0117
01-23-2006, 09:26:14
I thinks its unfaur we have 2 pay 2 play the next part! I was gettin into the game 2!

Cutie_Girl
02-02-2006, 03:02:27
that was gay

Mistery
02-11-2006, 05:34:28
I thinks its unfaur we have 2 pay 2 play the next part! I was gettin into the game 2!

Actually the creator of the game has released a warning:
He is about to develop episode 2. But there's some bad guy who tries to sell a fake episode 2 and get personal information about users.
So, please don't pay for this fake game and don't give away personal information. Episode 2 can be played for free on the original homepage as soon as it will be released!!!

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 22:13:03
how do you turn the water on? i'm in the water system room but it won't let me click on anything. i've read every thing on the floor and outside, been down the halls no doors will open, and i can't get in the office:(

hi I'M ON THE CLOCK BIT !!!!!!!!!! i've got it 2 6:50 but it won't move any more ohhhhh bi da way 'ambridge mansion' is a REALLY gd game!!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 22:15:47
hi I'M ON THE CLOCK BIT !!!!!!!!!! i've got it 2 6:50 but it won't move any more ohhhhh bi da way 'ambridge mansion' is a REALLY gd game!!!!!!!

DN'Tmatta it finally worked wot da hell do u do in da study

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 22:20:11
you turn the clock to 6.55 to reach the office. go to the office toilet and turn on the tap. the hot water will produce all these steam stuffs. then you'll see the word 'kitch' i think, can't really rmb. but anyway, you'll see a word and a fading image of the girl and then you can go to the kitchen. but this game's not much fun.. (:

I can c da word 'kitchen' but no girl sum1's locked me in!!!!! ow do i get out

Unregistered
02-13-2006, 22:37:55

don't worry once u see the tin of veg near pot open it pour tin into pot get matches from draw just under pot click on match box match will light automatic put match under pot the soup will het get spoon from sink n eat soup!!!!

loz
02-22-2006, 13:24:40
[QUOTE=Angalya]Please help!

you get the cheese from the fidge and drag it to next to the fridge on th floor, you will see wat happens fro there

Unregistered56
03-10-2006, 12:31:10
I've done everything. the crank is still stuck. and i can't open the upstairs door. not that i really need to as i know it's a "to be continued". but whatever. how can you people knock this game?? the gameplay and graphics are amazing. i'm sick to death of those cheaply done escape room games that look like they took 1 hour to design. so the story continues. be excited that someone is making another high tech mystery game; or else create one of your own for us to do.
oh. and that damn monster on the famous painting scared the bleep out of me.

nikki
03-28-2006, 17:17:10
im stuck!!!! any walktroughs

Chris-ov-Donny
04-07-2006, 18:19:46
great game ... cant w8 4 part 2

Lalala
04-08-2006, 21:39:19
Where can I find the code?

lizzzieee
04-17-2006, 15:55:36
I'ts the same for me... I tried everything. I've tried to do everything on the first floor and the board said the same thing to me. I need some help too!
HELP!!!! the door
is still locked and tat scry bitch told me to go up stair n i cnt HELP!!!!

Where can I find the code?
put the radio on and it will break the foto then pn the back off the foto

audraaaaa
04-29-2006, 17:54:17
after you open the upstairs is there any way to finish it i'm way to interested in this one and i want to know if you can go upstairs and finish it!! and you don't have to go in any certain order doing anything because the first time i figured it out i opened the safe and everything before i went into the kitchen and the clock doesn't open the kitchen going on the bathroom and turning on the hot water does.. and to get out you have to take the pills in the medicine cabinet

so yeah is there anything after you open the upstairs door?

Eternal Becky
04-29-2006, 18:07:17
No, you will have to wait till the Part 2 comes.

Mini
05-16-2006, 13:01:11
How long do we have 2 wait?

Spottz
05-22-2006, 21:20:10
The ending was so disappointing! I wanted to see upstairs. If the second is like this I'll be ticked.

Juze
05-24-2006, 17:25:56
Walkthroughs need set second to this forum! And they need are in spoilers. Thanks for Gamershood if you can make that.

Julie
05-29-2006, 15:18:34
someone plz help...how can i get inside the kitchen?

sokrates
06-05-2006, 17:50:58
the kithen is next to the room with plan of the house

Misteaque
06-24-2006, 16:09:30
Can someone plz give me the right URL address of that game? Coze on my escape the room gamesites it isnt working. The one you gave, Gamershood, wont work here to.. :(

Im getting the PortlandX site, which says; '404 PAGE NOT FOUND ERROR'

Eternal Becky
06-24-2006, 16:12:19
Yes I am getting the same too. Thanks for informing. I will try to fix it.

Mistery
06-24-2006, 16:12:34
I added an alternative link to the first post.

Eternal Becky
06-24-2006, 16:16:55

An alternative URL has been added in the lead post.

Edit ~ Ohh I didn't see you just added one too.

Mistery
06-24-2006, 16:19:35
Better 2 alternatives than none ;-)

Unregistered.
07-09-2006, 14:46:00
how the hell you get INTO the house???

Mistery
07-09-2006, 14:48:13
Walkthrough:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14810&postcount=84
(highlight the page to read it)

Dandyrawr
07-27-2006, 18:48:15
lol im completly lost. i vant even get inside. lol

Mistery
07-27-2006, 18:50:01
This should help (highlight the page to see it):
http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14810&postcount=84

Dandyrawr
07-27-2006, 18:54:45
thank you! i dint even know u could turn. lol

Key padj
07-29-2006, 16:20:19
i finaly beat it i didnt know how to turn the thing in the kitchen :nzd:

shadowlance
08-03-2006, 19:16:39
Ack!Im stuck in the closet oh and for the dude that says this is a waste of time thats YOUR choice IM ADDICTING AHHHH SOMEBODY SAVE ME!~Goes into a coma and gets up~Please help I cant do anything in the closet I only found the map in there lolz~Goes back into her coma~

just go and click on the coat hanging by the door youll find a wierd drawing havent figured what its for

how do i mess with that hole in the wall in the kitchen

ohh fyi look for exmortis and exmortis 2 they got a cooler atmosphere then this @#!$
and number three of exmortis comes out december so far

and did any 1 elses parents say that they shouldnt mess with the occult when you were at the oujia board part im still gettin chewed out now i gotta go to chirch when ever theresa a service i mean dont get me wrong i go to church but that much *sigh* parents

?I-I???W???C? ???? k?GI-I?? rule

NonnyKiedis
08-09-2006, 22:08:22
In the kitchen, what's the deal with the 'lift'? It's in the corner by the window. I found a lever and it fit into some hole to wind it up but it doesn't do anything. Anyone know what it's for?

nota
11-18-2006, 21:06:11
How do I get into the house? :D

Mistery
11-18-2006, 21:18:34
There is a link to the walkthrough in the first post :)

nota
11-18-2006, 21:50:25
what is that openable hatchway in the kitchen's wall? i saw something scary coming out from it. it was like a ghost demon. then i closed the hatchway and opened it again. then i saw a air-conditioning duct but i couldn't click anywhere. help?

smallishbear
12-18-2006, 21:05:01
i love :luv: the tab button

ohtar
03-11-2007, 21:03:49
that was AWESOME! I had to bite back a scream when taht thing came out of the cubbyhole! lol! cant wait for the second part! i wanna know who that girl is now and why she cant ask for help without giving me cardiac arrest. ^_^

How do I get into the house? :D

the key is under the mat at teh back door.

PrettyGirlGamer
04-09-2007, 16:21:10
This game is very cool... I love these types of scary escape games! I'm not yet finished with it though becuase I had to leave my house real fast, but so far thanks for all the tips you guys have on here!

P.S.

6:55

If you want a fullWALKTHROUGH I have it for you!!

*If the events are not done in this order then you will get no cut scene at the end of chapter 1*
**You will have to restart** :-(

Welcome to the Full walkthrough of The Anamara Stone - Chapter 1!

Outside:
You start outside the gates to the Asylum, click to the right if you want to see the sign, or click forward to go towards the Asylum, go to the right, then around the house, click towards the door, then move the mouse down to see the top of a Mat, click it to reveal a key in the corner, then go through the door, go back out then click to the left, you will be looking at a wall with lots of vines on, keep clicking it till the box is totally un-covered, open it, click around on the little knobs to spark 3 fuses to light the house

Inside - Main Hall:
Once inside the house click to the left, then towards the double doors, click onto the painting, now click away, turn to the right to see a bible on the desk, click the draw under it, and take the key.

Go to the clock, turn the Big Hand to the 6 (to the bottom point) then the thin hand to the 11 (one left from the top point), this will activate a cut-scene, go to the door where the little girl was and enter the room.

Inside - Doctor ALEXANDER GRAVES Room:
Go forwards toward the door, enter it, this will trigger a cut scene.

Inside - Doctor ALEXANDER GRAVES Room - Toilet:
Turn to face the sink/basin, open the small cupboard on the wall, and take the pot in the very top-right hand corner of the cabinet, open it up then click on the pills. (Another cut-scene will be triggered)

When you re-gain your vision, get up and turn left, press on the Left tap and let it run, this will reveal a word in the mirror. Now leave.

Turn around and leave the room.

Inside - Main Hall:
Move forward into the main area, go forward again, and click the door in front of you.

Inside - Water Room:
Click around in the top left corner, you should switch on a light. Turn around to face the door, you will see a dirty coat, click right at the top of it where it is hanging and it should fall off. Click the vent, there is a piece of paper, im not too sure about what this is for exactly, all I know is that it may come in handy within the next chapter. Now leave.

Inside - Main Hall:
Go forward then turn around, go through the door closest to you.

Inside - Kitchen:
Move forwards towards the fridge, then turn to the right, click on the can, drag the can opener over the top of it and open it.
Now pick up the can and pour it into the pot.
Turn back to the fridge and click the box on top, they will fall down the back.
Open the fridge and drag a chunk of the moldy bread next the chair leg in the bottom left of the screen.
A rat will come out and knock the matches out from behind it, pick them up.
Turn back to the stove and open the draw under the pot, click on the burnt wood, open the matchbox, now drag the match towards the left side of the matchbox and let go.
Once the pot has finished bubbling, drag the ladle from the sink on the right over it, he will now drink some of the soup.
Turn back to the fridge, then turn left, click the bowl of soup on the table, now click the soup, once it has finished, click outside of the bowl.
On the shelf above it there is a Crank handle, drag this over to the right onto the small black circle under the hanging plant basket.
Move towards it. Click the handle to turn it, now click on the left, and click the handle of the shutter. Hahaha, I wonder if that made you jump? Look up the vent.
Now come back out, turn around and exit the Kitchen.

Inside - Main Hall:
Make your way to Doctor ALEXANDER GRAVES Room.

Click towards the door, then click to the right, then right again, then click towards the left, there will be a radio, click the left knob once, this will turn it on. Click the middle knob 5 times, this will make the photo frame shatter, click the photo. Then click it again, there is a code: 11-05-39.
Go to the right 3 times, there are some certificates and a photo, click the photo twice, this will reveal a safe, click onto the safe. Then click the dial, now enter the code. (Click on the left side of the dial 10 times, then on the right side 6 times, then click on the left 34 times.)
Click outside of the dial, click the Horizontal bar and open the safe.
Click the Ouija Board on the bottom shelf, keep the hand/cursor over it until it finishes by staying over "Goodbye" This will trigger a cut scene. Click outside of the Ouija Board. Now leave the room.

Inside - Main Hall:
Make your way to where there was the door to the Kitchen and the Water Room, go through the opening on the left, go up the stairs, and then click the door handle.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You completed the first Chapter of The Anamara Stone!

Also, I would like somebody to tell me if they know anything about the piece of paper you get from behind the vent.

This FAQ can be freely distributed as long as you give credit to::: (Omega-Weapon) He wrote this all by hiself.

smallishbear
04-12-2007, 20:30:11
nice post prettygirlgamer

Anyone, is this game creepy?

:au: :au: :au: :au: :au: :au:

Sarr
05-26-2007, 14:43:01
You have to play the game in a certain order. One must drink the soup before going to the office and using the code to unlock the safe to use the ouja board. A girl appears at the door...then you leave the room and go upstairs.

I don't understand.. I just get out of the kitchen and now i don't know what i have to do? you said use the code to unlock the safe to use ouja board, what is the code/where can i get it and where the ouja board is :/ stuck again..

Ok, i got the cofe for the safe, but where is the safe? I'm really smart

wolf lover
07-02-2007, 16:42:44
this game is hard i got nothen but a gold key a silver key thats it

AdioEl
07-11-2007, 18:43:54
umm i went into the bathroom then opened the mirror droor and took the pain pills and then the screen blacked out after a few seconds... i dont know wether that makes any difference, or if the maker wants me to punch him, or if its just to scare me (which will lead to me punching him even harder and stop playing this game)

i opened the safe looked at the ouja whatever board when the thing went on "goodbye" nothing happened... it just stayed... i thought it froze so i looked outside of the safe everything else was fine

fmalover120
07-11-2007, 20:52:12
i am giving credit to Eternal becky for making this walkthrough

Outside:
You start outside the gates to the Asylum, click to the right if you want to see the sign, or click forward to go towards the Asylum, go to the right, then around the house, click towards the door, then move the mouse down to see the top of a Mat, click it to reveal a key in the corner, then go through the door, go back out then click to the left, you will be looking at a wall with lots of vines on, keep clicking it till the box is totally un-covered, open it, click around on the little knobs to spark 3 fuses to light the house

Inside - Main Hall:
Once inside the house click to the left, then towards the double doors, click onto the painting, now click away, turn to the right to see a bible on the desk, click the draw under it, and take the key.

Go to the clock, turn the Big Hand to the 6 (to the bottom point) then the thin hand to the 11 (one left from the top point), this will activate a cut-scene, go to the door where the little girl was and enter the room.

Go forwards toward the door, enter it, this will trigger a cut scene.

Inside - Doctor ALEXANDER GRAVES Room - Toilet:
Turn to face the sink/basin, open the small cupboard on the wall, and take the pot in the very top-right hand corner of the cabinet, open it up then click on the pills. (Another cut-scene will be triggered)

When you re-gain your vision, get up and turn left, press on the Left tap and let it run, this will reveal a word in the mirror. Now leave.

Turn around and leave the room.

Inside - Main Hall:
Move forward into the main area, go forward again, and click the door in front of you.

Inside - Water Room:
Click around in the top left corner, you should switch on a light. Turn around to face the door, you will see a dirty coat, click right at the top of it where it is hanging and it should fall off. Click the vent, there is a piece of paper, im not too sure about what this is for exactly, all I know is that it may come in handy within the next chapter. Now leave.

Inside - Main Hall:
Go forward then turn around, go through the door closest to you.

Inside - Kitchen:
Move forwards towards the fridge, then turn to the right, click on the can, drag the can opener over the top of it and open it.
Now pick up the can and pour it into the pot.
Turn back to the fridge and click the box on top, they will fall down the back.
Open the fridge and drag a chunk of the moldy bread next the chair leg in the bottom left of the screen.
A rat will come out and knock the matches out from behind it, pick them up.
Turn back to the stove and open the draw under the pot, click on the burnt wood, open the matchbox, now drag the match towards the left side of the matchbox and let go.
Once the pot has finished bubbling, drag the ladle from the sink on the right over it, he will now drink some of the soup.
Turn back to the fridge, then turn left, click the bowl of soup on the table, now click the soup, once it has finished, click outside of the bowl.
On the shelf above it there is a Crank handle, drag this over to the right onto the small black circle under the hanging plant basket.
Move towards it. Click the handle to turn it, now click on the left, and click the handle of the shutter. Hahaha, I wonder if that made you jump? Look up the vent.
Now come back out, turn around and exit the Kitchen.

Inside - Main Hall:
Make your way to Doctor ALEXANDER GRAVES Room.

Click towards the door, then click to the right, then right again, then click towards the left, there will be a radio, click the left knob once, this will turn it on. Click the middle knob 5 times, this will make the photo frame shatter, click the photo. Then click it again, there is a code: 11-05-39.
Go to the right 3 times, there are some certificates and a photo, click the photo twice, this will reveal a safe, click onto the safe. Then click the dial, now enter the code. (Click on the left side of the dial 10 times, then on the right side 6 times, then click on the left 34 times.)
Click outside of the dial, click the Horizontal bar and open the safe.
Click the Ouija Board on the bottom shelf, keep the hand/cursor over it until it finishes by staying over "Goodbye" This will trigger a cut scene. Click outside of the Ouija Board. Now leave the room.

Inside - Main Hall:
Make your way to where there was the door to the Kitchen and the Water Room, go through the opening on the left, go up the stairs, and then click the door handle.

bogue
07-27-2007, 20:57:06
how do i get out of da bathroom..im locked in...:(

GamEs4Eva
08-02-2007, 07:47:27
nevermind..I am soo lost on my way to the kitchen, I dont know which room to go in or where it is, I just came from that tool place.

insanecrzygirl
08-12-2007, 14:10:52
man i got most on my own but near the end i had to use the walkthrough did everything it said and then still couldn't get into the attic! there was no cut scene after i looked at the ouija board.

Hitman
08-12-2007, 14:31:54
I don't know where are you stuck guys... Just tell me again and I'll give my best to help you. :D

Toni18
09-03-2007, 20:36:28
omg when i opened that laundry shoot, it scared the piss out of me

Glam dragon
09-18-2007, 14:06:09
sorrie, guys, maybe there's the answer somewhere in the chat, but I can't search now! Where is tne lamp swich, when u enter the house?

thesource
11-01-2007, 12:33:47
Game prints only "undefined" instead of english text. This sucks :-@

Ellena Girl
12-06-2007, 21:22:38
I don't like the game! It's very very boring. Maybe I'll try it later when I'll have more tome to waste :P

I don't like the game! It's very very boring. Maybe I'll try it later when I'll have more time to waste :P

I'm very sure now...I'll go find another game...

NannaJoy
12-08-2007, 23:16:48
I went around back - ?found something to left bottom of door? - and I found the box under ivy near back door, opened and messed with fuses - and power on and found myself in the house. This after eons looking for a key or something. A key in drawer under Bible.
Everything is "undefined" - only English "they" know?
Note in white coat - 5 to 6 (time) dawn - needed the stone to save her. He must hurry before the cops come.

Dr. Alexander F. Graves - envelop by front door. In letter a spell and you need 4 elements for rites. Newspaper on floor near chair ie death/murder of the girl. Set clock, saw girl, went in doctor's office. Picture of girl - safe behind picture.
see post 123
note floor plan in the water room.
A paper with pentgram and 5 lines below - first with heavy dot at the bottom, next dot at top, next dot in middle, next with dot at top, last is arrow pointing down.
Also when back in doc's office after Ouija Board there is another area to open and read about pentagrams.

Kryss
03-11-2008, 19:39:49
Has anyone else noticed the oil lamp in the kitchen, you can fill it with the oil can in the cupboard up top, but it doesn't seem to do anything else. I also noticed that for some reason the calander on the right as you leave the kitchen can be clicked, but does nothing. Not to mention all the wierd coughing noises that come from the pipes in the water closet, any idea what any of these things are for? I personally think they are all elements to be used in the second chapter, you know, the latern being fire, the water pipes being some way to channel water somewhere. I also noticed a planter in the kitchen that could possibly be earth, but i don't think thats clickable.... anyways, i'm just curious if anyone else found these, as they aren't mentioned in any of the walkthroughs.

K.

brainisdead
03-13-2008, 18:32:30
game doesn't work. gives no english text as mentioned before just says undefined.
you can only view 3 locations (walkthru says go left but you can't)

Mistery
03-13-2008, 18:41:47
Have you tried this link?
http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/rodriguezm/g_normal.htm

Nick
05-30-2008, 04:58:49
I think I've done everything in the walkthrough, but I can't get upstairs...

Glamourgurl21
06-15-2008, 13:49:55
im locked in the bathroom!! :(

kiwilover
12-29-2008, 01:40:37
im kinda stuck in th kitchen iv managed to put some kind of liquid in a lanturn thingy nd i got th matches but im stuck!!! o yes and i got th jeebies scared outa me wen i tried to open a little storage thing in th back all that was there was sum kind of ghost but idk wut to do im stuck now !!!! pleas help!!!

edit: yes ! i finally got out th bloody kitchen !

edit: drat th door to th upstairs stil wont open !!! grr !!! i ges i can play it another time i think it cant b open tho........

Mistery
12-29-2008, 01:43:26
Well, since many of us have played this game 2-3 years ago, I'm not sure if anyone remembers details. At least I don't :(
But in case you're really stuck, you could take a look at the walkthrough (link in the first post).

Maryxsx
08-09-2009, 03:07:03
How can one get into the house? I've found the fusebox, the picture of the doctor and the two nurses, and the drawing in the sandbox. I've tried everything I can think of... *feeling stupid*

Never mind my previous post, I found the keys!

wheres the keys?

Mistery
08-09-2009, 03:09:41
http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4830&postcount=38