View Full Version : Episode 1

GamersHood
05-12-2005, 15:31:06
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=239

or

http://escaperoom.net/play-222-EPISODE-1.html

Non-English escape game

WALKTHROUGH (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?140-Episode-1&p=144812&viewfull=1#post144812)

ToxicPrincess
05-14-2005, 09:37:37
These are really not fun when you can't read ONE clue! Anyone??? :confused:

Active
05-14-2005, 09:51:55
Indeed, even if you find some things, you don't know what to do next

Messager
05-14-2005, 12:15:03
Is there any Japanese who can help us, please

It would be nice

fm:hk
05-30-2005, 09:06:34
1) paper 1 from rubbish bin
2) paper 2 & glass from the lowest drawer
3) glass on the OHP ,swith on....sth on the wall
4) click on the books,got a sheet with janpanese
5) click the one next to the safe..........pw= axe /fire/star/signal whick after axe(really confuse....) ----->got a key
open the first drawer to got paper 3
6) next to books,there 're sth like the clock.................
1button--->7 TIMEs
2BUTTON-->14......
3..........--->7...................>got a key
open the middle drawer , got paper 4

thats all i could found.....................any one else is playing or know how to get out of this room??????

Unregistered
05-30-2005, 23:11:17
Then go bak to trash bin and move mouse around till it becomes a hand, and click. Pick up floppy disk and go to comp. Turn comp on by pressing circular button, put floopy disk in.

When u put second screen on, go to the place where it projects. The first shows a circle, so I'm guessing that =0, 2nd shows triangle =3, 3rd = 5, 4th=8. Also if u add the symbol for 3 and 5 u get the symbol for eight. =P

fm:hk
05-31-2005, 04:06:43
Then go bak to trash bin and move mouse around till it becomes a hand, and click. Pick up floppy disk and go to comp. Turn comp on by pressing circular button, put floopy disk in.

how can i get the floopy??? move mouse to the bin till it become a hand??a hand with a question mark?
still cant get....................it just show the empty bin but nothing inside....

sorry for the previous message..........i got the floopy~~~~~~~~~~~~~THX there~~~~

Unregistered
05-31-2005, 04:21:49
When u put second screen on, go to the place where it projects. The first shows a circle, so I'm guessing that =0, 2nd shows triangle =3, 3rd = 5, 4th=8. Also if u add the symbol for 3 and 5 u get the symbol for eight. =P

i got it~~~~sweet~~
but do you know the pw of the safe??
add up the number that com. show??

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 07:35:14
how can i get the floopy??? move mouse to the bin till it become a hand??a hand with a question mark?
still cant get....................it just show the empty bin but nothing inside....

Excuse me, I can't find the floppy, can somebody help?

幪面超人
06-07-2005, 10:56:43
i can get these number in the disk
068-153-096-182
but don;t know how to use it~

Unregistered
06-07-2005, 13:33:46
068-153-096-182

this is the pw for the safe
turn right to 68, left 53, right 96, left 82 and then push the bar

Unregistered
06-16-2005, 22:51:20
the pw for the door: SLAVE or 46329

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 21:33:46
The pw for the door is not working for me. I can not figur out what symbols to use????? Please help, some one.

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 22:51:05
the keypad is
9 5 1
0 4 8
6 3 2
7 Ent

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 21:12:53
the keypad is
9 5 1
0 4 8
6 3 2
7 Ent

Thanks for the help.

Unregistered
06-20-2005, 14:12:46
068-153-096-182
How did you get it?

lulu
06-24-2005, 14:09:02
PW IS 46329 FOR THE DOOR.WATH SYMBOLS USE? PW IS 46329?
help

roxy
07-10-2005, 09:16:42
>what happen if i put the disk in the comp?.... and after taht what shall i do next??... can u please help me... i dunno what to do next!.... please...

maca
07-16-2005, 20:17:44
i don?t understand the watch in the wall because then there are a lot of symbols
and i can?t understand anything!!

you put the little mirror in the camera near the door and then you press the button in the left. then you'll see a light so you'll have to go to the place near the watch and then you'll see symbols on the wall

i don?t understand the last part. can somebody help me with that?

syd
07-16-2005, 21:34:38
maca, You see 4 symboles on the wall. Then make sure how many angles there are in a symbole. That's the number.

Unregistered
07-18-2005, 10:47:09
thanks fer the help! (: i hope to learn jap.

Dmike92
07-19-2005, 23:06:36
Thak you guys for this help, but :
- How do you know for the clock = 7 , 14, 7 ?
- How do you know for "SLAVE" (which is transcoded to 46329) ?
:what:

Unregistered
08-12-2005, 15:16:17
Thak you guys for this help, but :
- How do you know for the clock = 7 , 14, 7 ?
- How do you know for "SLAVE" (which is transcoded to 46329) ?
:what:

I dont know about the clock but slave is an english word and if you look at the note there are letters in that mathematic problem. If you then replace the letters with words you find out that S=4 L=6 A=3 V=2 and E=9

meant numbers of course

The Raven
09-05-2005, 01:47:53
THAT WAS EZ i did it then i relized forums have all the answers so im off to get my name in every room escape forum there is :cool:

Unregistered
02-01-2006, 01:56:25
The whole buggery game is in japanese, then at end it says "congratulations" ???!!!

bernie
02-01-2006, 01:58:19
i am registered!
just forgot to log in lol

Elili
04-04-2006, 12:06:22
How did you get it?
look at the symbols at the computer...
if you open the left icon on desktop you see "strange" signs...
if you zoom in you can see that the strange symbols are sqeezed numbers...

sconrad08
04-06-2006, 15:45:12
Great game!! Be sure people to read "PAST" posts if needing help!! I would like to know if there is either a walkthrough or posts about those downloadable room escape games. Trying to play them since I really like these kinds of games but we could use some help with them also....LOL !!! Anyone know if there is some help for them??? If so..... H E L P !!!!!!

XLushLolzX
08-19-2006, 10:41:08
WHY can't they have it so you have different links to click on like englich link if you want it in English (which most of us are) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mistery
08-19-2006, 10:47:10
It's the decision of the game creators what versions they make, and this is not available in English ;)

mickeymousey
09-10-2006, 13:27:25
This is my first walkthrough ever. The answers came by my solving and from other kind users on this board, but it's compiled so it's easier to follow. I also sorted it so you can only click on the ones for the answers you need, or one by one while you try to solve it yourself. I hope it will help you people!

Walkthrough:

When you first go in, turn left (ignoring the projector and the door), then open the bottom most drawer. (The only one that can be opened now.) Take the lens (the round object) and the piece of paper.

Turn right (back to the door and the projector). Zoom in on the projector again and use the lens on the front lighted portion of the projector.

Turn right, and note the time on the clock. The projected images is actually substitutes for numbers, with the number of points on the first image is equal to the amount that the second image represents. Hence counting down from the bottom, it is 0, 3, 5, 8 (note that the symbol of 8 is that of 3 and 5 combined. 3+5 =8!).

Click the trash can and pick up the piece of paper in it. (These are all fragments of the same piece of paper.) Click the trash can again and click on the upper right side of the trash can (right between the shadowed and lighted part of the trash can, hover the cursor around until it turns into a pointing hand) to move it aside, and retrieve the floppy from under it.)

Turn left, and look at the books on the bookshelf. Click on the right page of the book to obtain a different piece of paper (not one of the fragments). Click the circle on the square slate to see that it is a clock like thing. The symbol on the top represents 8 (as we learned from the projected image), so place the hands in the same position as on the clock beside the projected image, except use the 8 symbol as a guide to where the the hands should be instead. The top button moves the hour and minute hand, the middle button moves the minute and second hand, and the bottom button moves the second hand alone, so just put the hour hand in place with the top button first (ignoring the minute hand, 7 clicks total). Then put the minute hand in place with the middle button (ignoring the second hand, 2 clicks total). Then put the second hand in place with the bottom button (7 clicks total). The compartment automatically pops open, giving you a key!

Turn right and now you can open the middle drawer with the key you got from the clock contraption (you have to select the drawer then click the key on it to unlock it, then exit and click it again to open it). Grab the piece of paper.

Select the computer, then push the power button on the CPU. After it loads up, insert the floppy into the floppy drive (the black slot) on the CPU. A program loads up (looks like windows XP), then open the file in the upper left corner. There are 2 files inside, the right one with a bunch of japanese text and the left one which looks like a barcode. It is actually a bunch of numbers that are very narrow and squeezed together. If you are able to decipher or stretch it out, you will find that is is the numbers 68-153-036-182 (the 1's also look like I). (To close the file and look at the other one, press the red button on the top right corner of the window. It is also possible to shut down the computer by clicking the green rectangle on the lower left corner of the monitor, then the red square in the middle of the window that pops up.)

Turn left to return to the bookshelf, then examine the safe. It is now possible to open it with our barcode like number. with 0 representing right and 1 (or I) representing left, click the right arrow until it turns into 68, then the left arrow to turn to 53 (first two clicks sound different if you get the number right), then right arrow again to 86, then left arrow again to 82. Push the handle down to open the safe, and we'll retrieve an entry card and another fragment of paper.

This step I couldn't figure out myself, so here is the answer from another user on this website. I can't find a reason for how to obtain this answer, but it's better than no answer.

Click the contraption next to the safe, then input the password which is
axe | fire | star | two horns
then click the right most buttons under the number symbols to obtain another key. Turn left back to the computer, and use the key on the top most drawer to obtain the last scrap of paper.

Turn in any direction twice to go back to the door. Click the little box beside the door, than use the entry card on it to insert and enable the password function. After some figuring out, the number pad is arranged as follows.
9 5 1
0 4 8
6 3 2
7 Ent

Look at the completed piece of paper and you will see
S+O+L=V+E
L+O+V=E
S+O+S=E
L-O+S=E
S+A+V=E

Total letters = A, E, L, O, S, V
Each letter stands for a different single digit number.
With some algebra equations (which I will omit from this already long enough walkthrough,) You will find that A=3 E=9 L=6 O=1 S=4 and V=2. Thanks to a kind user, we know that the password is SLAVE (I myself couldn't figure out that password) which is 46329.

Enter the open door, and CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the game!

Xara
11-21-2006, 03:48:10
Happy to say I finished w/o the walkthrough :)

pheonix
04-26-2007, 21:34:30
This is my first walkthrough ever. The answers came by my solving and from other kind users on this board, but it's compiled so it's easier to follow. I also sorted it so you can only click on the ones for the answers you need, or one by one while you try to solve it yourself. I hope it will help you people!

Walkthrough:

When you first go in, turn left (ignoring the projector and the door), then open the bottom most drawer. (The only one that can be opened now.) Take the lens (the round object) and the piece of paper.

Turn right (back to the door and the projector). Zoom in on the projector again and use the lens on the front lighted portion of the projector.

Turn right, and note the time on the clock. The projected images is actually substitutes for numbers, with the number of points on the first image is equal to the amount that the second image represents. Hence counting down from the bottom, it is 0, 3, 5, 8 (note that the symbol of 8 is that of 3 and 5 combined. 3+5 =8!).

Click the trash can and pick up the piece of paper in it. (These are all fragments of the same piece of paper.) Click the trash can again and click on the upper right side of the trash can (right between the shadowed and lighted part of the trash can, hover the cursor around until it turns into a pointing hand) to move it aside, and retrieve the floppy from under it.)

Turn left, and look at the books on the bookshelf. Click on the right page of the book to obtain a different piece of paper (not one of the fragments). Click the circle on the square slate to see that it is a clock like thing. The symbol on the top represents 8 (as we learned from the projected image), so place the hands in the same position as on the clock beside the projected image, except use the 8 symbol as a guide to where the the hands should be instead. The top button moves the hour and minute hand, the middle button moves the minute and second hand, and the bottom button moves the second hand alone, so just put the hour hand in place with the top button first (ignoring the minute hand, 7 clicks total). Then put the minute hand in place with the middle button (ignoring the second hand, 2 clicks total). Then put the second hand in place with the bottom button (7 clicks total). The compartment automatically pops open, giving you a key!

Turn right and now you can open the middle drawer with the key you got from the clock contraption (you have to select the drawer then click the key on it to unlock it, then exit and click it again to open it). Grab the piece of paper.

Select the computer, then push the power button on the CPU. After it loads up, insert the floppy into the floppy drive (the black slot) on the CPU. A program loads up (looks like windows XP), then open the file in the upper left corner. There are 2 files inside, the right one with a bunch of japanese text and the left one which looks like a barcode. It is actually a bunch of numbers that are very narrow and squeezed together. If you are able to decipher or stretch it out, you will find that is is the numbers 68-153-036-182 (the 1's also look like I). (To close the file and look at the other one, press the red button on the top right corner of the window. It is also possible to shut down the computer by clicking the green rectangle on the lower left corner of the monitor, then the red square in the middle of the window that pops up.)

Turn left to return to the bookshelf, then examine the safe. It is now possible to open it with our barcode like number. with 0 representing right and 1 (or I) representing left, click the right arrow until it turns into 68, then the left arrow to turn to 53 (first two clicks sound different if you get the number right), then right arrow again to 86, then left arrow again to 82. Push the handle down to open the safe, and we'll retrieve an entry card and another fragment of paper.

This step I couldn't figure out myself, so here is the answer from another user on this website. I can't find a reason for how to obtain this answer, but it's better than no answer.

Click the contraption next to the safe, then input the password which is
axe | fire | star | two horns
then click the right most buttons under the number symbols to obtain another key. Turn left back to the computer, and use the key on the top most drawer to obtain the last scrap of paper.

Turn in any direction twice to go back to the door. Click the little box beside the door, than use the entry card on it to insert and enable the password function. After some figuring out, the number pad is arranged as follows.
9 5 1
0 4 8
6 3 2
7 Ent

Look at the completed piece of paper and you will see
S+O+L=V+E
L+O+V=E
S+O+S=E
L-O+S=E
S+A+V=E

Total letters = A, E, L, O, S, V
Each letter stands for a different single digit number.
With some algebra equations (which I will omit from this already long enough walkthrough,) You will find that A=3 E=9 L=6 O=1 S=4 and V=2. Thanks to a kind user, we know that the password is SLAVE (I myself couldn't figure out that password) which is 46329.

Enter the open door, and CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the game!

Thank You for your help