Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotelescape

(riddle for download)

You are trapped inside a room in a very strange hotel. Except for one room (whose location is unknown), none of the rooms in the hotel have any doors or windows! Instead, each room is equipped with a teleportation device which will allow you to teleport yourself into one of the nearby rooms.

The object of the game is to find your way out of the hotel.

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Looking forward to playing this when classes end later this week. Sounds interesting.

Comment

Oh dear... methinks it's another one a those math thingies. I wonder how far I can get

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

dont expect us (europeen)to know what a greckle is ,above all, when you cant combine the game with a translation site

Comment

Originally posted by old biker View Post
          dont expect us (europeen)to know what a greckle is ,above all, when you cant combine the game with a translation site
          No "translation site" is needed. Most of the information you need for playing the game can be found right inside the game itself. (For example, have you tried exploring Room 55 to find out what a Greckle is equal to? )

Comment

lol, as usual I cant get any of them, cant find what a Greckle is equal to either!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick View Post
              lol, as usual I cant get any of them, cant find what a Greckle is equal to either!!!!!
              Try zooming in on the computer display on the desk in Room 55.

Comment

um i got parental controls & this site is blocked!!
                "Women are like diamonds.. Men kill for them.."~Raven (Me)
                Gamershood's favorite bunny

Comment

Originally posted by Countess Roxy View Post
                  um i got parental controls & this site is blocked!!
                  I don't understand why you are experiencing that problem. But if you can't access the SiMPLE Codeworks site, the game can also be downloaded from my own website by clicking here:

http://www.freewebs.com/bob-bishop/hotelescape.txt

After you've finished downloading the file, simply unzip it (by right-clicking and selecting "Extract All..."). Then read the "ReadMe" document inside the unzipped folder for complete instructions.

Comment

The concentration games got a bit boring... i backed out.

...although, now I at least know what a Geckle is worth !!

I'll take 10.

Comment

Originally posted by donaud View Post
                      The concentration games got a bit boring... i backed out.
                      I guess you never found the "secret word" that lets you bypass most of those boring concentration games.

Comment

How do I play without downloading it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Logic View Post
                          I don't understand why you are experiencing that problem. But if you can't access the SiMPLE Codeworks site, the game can also be downloaded from my own website by clicking here:

http://www.freewebs.com/bob-bishop/hotelescape.txt

After you've finished downloading the file, simply unzip it (by right-clicking and selecting "Extract All..."). Then read the "ReadMe" document inside the unzipped folder for complete instructions.
                          r u 4geting sumthin?? hello?!?!? parental controls!!!!! im not allowed 2 download! no donloads or dat site i can play on here!
                          "Women are like diamonds.. Men kill for them.."~Raven (Me)
                          Gamershood's favorite bunny

Comment

I take it the game is not online.
                            Tara Thornton: [to Lafayette] Giving V to Jason Stackhouse is like givin' ho ho's to a diabetic!

"Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart." - Littlefoot's Mother, 'The Land Before Time'

Comment

I am stuck with the numbers for the circles...can anyone give me a hint?

Edit-- I figured out circles now I need squares!

Comment

Working...
                              X