Clear All

• Scoop Episode 1 aka Airvantage aka FX Room Escape

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/223

or:
    http://www.doodoo.ru/modules/FlashGa...ape/scoop.html

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...39&postcount=8
    Last edited by Kzin; 02-12-2012, 06:07:45. Reason: Removed broken link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

dont understand !!!

Comment

you can find a torch and a knife in the jacket, use the torch to search around the room, you will find 2 useful tools in the dark place.
      Use those things can help you to keep continues to find other useful tools.
      The game not hard to finish, keep going on !!

Comment

the key doesn't fit in the lock ... now what?

Comment

?

weird game, seems like an ad

Comment

I dont know wot the heck is going on in the game but while looking with the torch i found a crowbar next to the big barrel, i used the crowbar in the crate on its own and found a black key, used that on the middle drawer in filing cabinet to find PDA, dont think it works though. also found bolt while using torch to look at the pipes by the wooden crate on its own, then opened the light panel with the crowbar and put the bolt in upper right corner. i think this activates the metal door on the one side of the room, coz the two doors at the right off the room were able to be opened, found a blue key inside the one door, but from then on im stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ! plz help if you can. rosie x

sorry my mistake the black key opens bottom drawer of filing cabinet showing a file , number 99 is underlined, obviously that is too easy to open the door with i think you need a card for the door , the blue opens middle drawer in filing cabinet to show the PDA, wotever that is lol
            Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 21:27:14. Reason: Merged posts
            Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Walkthrough-
              Go to the back of the room and click on the barrel. Click on your coat at bottom of scree and get the flashlight.
              Click to the right of the barrel and pick up the crow bar.
              Turn around (left) and look in wastebasket. Paper in there has 2 numbers on it. This will be part of the code to escape room.
              Go out into main room again and go to the pipe on the floor. Use the flashlight again and look closer at the pipes. Pick up the bolt from there.
              Turn to your right and use the crow bar on the single box. This gives you a black key. Use this on the bottom draw of the fie cabinet. Get a file with another 2 numbers in it. These 2 numbers and the first two from the paper make up the code for the door.
              Go to the electrical panel with the lights on it. Hit the gold botton at the bottom of it and it opens. Put the bolt in the top right corner. This unlocks the right side door of the cabinets that were locked.
              Go to the right cabinet and get the blue key.
              Use the blue key on the middle door and get a PDA. (I didnt see that the PDA does anything useful).
              I went back over to the wall of cabinets and kept clicking around the last set of them.
              They opened and gave me a key card.
              Go to the door and put the key card onto the security system, then type in your 4 digit code. I just tried the first 2 numbers first and if that didnt work I tried those same numbers last.
              You are out.

Comment

this game tanks so long to load
                Last edited by Kzin; 02-05-2012, 07:27:36. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

what does the walkthrough leave out?

Last edited by Kzin; 02-05-2012, 07:27:16. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

I have insered the noumbers but it wont work, the door wont open.The noumbers I have are 34 and 89, and I have a card, why wont the doors open?

Comment

My energy suddenly runs out and I lose the game. What can I do about that?

Comment

press on the airvantage button

Comment

Working...
                        X