Jaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaws

This is a thread on the films Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3-D, and Jaws the Revenge.
    Enjoy!

I'm smilie mad
    ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
    MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
    Online sisters suzy
    ~virgo~&zillah
    long lost bro:hitman
    MOM:nefertiti
    DAD:party4ever
    UNCLE:yorick
    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

I liked the first two. The third one was okay, since they at least tried to go a different way with it. It wasn't nearly as good as the first though. The fourth one is just unintentionally hilarious to me though. I am pretty good at suspending disbelief for a movie, but thats pretty hard to do with Jaws 4 . Its so campy though I like it for completely different reasons than the first one.

Comment

When I was in high school, I was part of a Television and Film Production course.
      During our Junior year, we watched a bunch of movies from different directors to study their styles and such.
      One of the directors, of course, was Steven Spielberg.
      Unlike other TV & Film magnets, my teachers actually had experience in the field -- they didn't just learn from tech classes. They knew a whole bunch of amazing stuff about the art.

Fun fact for y'all:
      In the opening of the original Jaws, the nude woman in the ocean was attacked by the "shark".
      The machine that was dragging her around to make it look like a shark attack actually dislocated her hip.
      If you listen carefully to her screams during the film, you hear her say, "It hurts! It hurts!"
      They didn't edit the footage because she was injured and couldn't reshoot the scene.

...just some fun trivial knowledge for you guys.

Oddly, I know a lot of meaningless crap like that. Lol.
      xoxo
      Kate the Great!

lover. <3

Comment

Working...
      X