X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gapupy's Cooking 03

Another game in the series where you cook and see if you can reach 5 stars:

http://funkyland.jp/game/cook03.html
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

first......takes a while to load but not that bad

Comment

second! um... I'm real crap at this...

Comment

help me

i cant get the carrots in
        Last edited by Adventure; 08-12-2007, 13:18:38. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

I got the carrots in, you just have to hold them just above the pot to the left, right where it starts. I can't get the oil thing or what ever it is after that though.

Comment

what about the meat the first thing what do u do with that??

Comment

Can't get the onions out of the blender. Tried to put them in the baking pan, the bouling pan, the fridge, the oven, tried to wash the onions and even tried throw them on the ground (lol). Looking good.

I am still stuck on the onions. What am I doing wrong? A little hint should be very welcome. The onions make me cry!
              Last edited by Adventure; 08-12-2007, 13:18:58. Reason: Merged posts
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

You have to put the onions just above the place where you can cut em. So not on it, but above it. Then you put them in the cutting machine, and then in the pot where you cook em.

Comment

This worked for the carrots.Might work for the onions too. Place the blender(bowl)as though it fits on the pan(left)like a lid.Can't work the next oil/flavouring? thing though.

For the oil after the onions/carrots

Sorry spoiler didn't work
                  For the oil after the carrots and onions
                  put it on the chopping board.
                  Last edited by Adventure; 08-12-2007, 13:19:59. Reason: Merged posts & fixed spoiler

Comment

As a registered memeber you have the possibility to edit your own post (click "edit" on the bottom right of your post to do so)

Spoilers:
                    (spoiler)text(/spoiler) but with these brackets: [ ] instead of the round ones.

Comment

I don't even get the second step, what to do with the milk-looking thing??
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

haha i got one star lol
                        i cant read russian...or whatever this is...pardon my ignorance

Comment

Russian looks a bit different - this is Japanese ;-)

Comment

aGGH i just can't get that darn carrot into the pot..

woops nevermind.. I spent a good ten minutes trying to get it into the pot instead of the blender >.<
                            Ugh I can be so stupid somedays, and not try everything out before eventually getting it..
                            ... Oh well it's been a long, long day.
                            Last edited by Adventure; 08-12-2007, 13:20:37. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Thank you for the hint one the onions Irish eyes! I finished, but I only got one star. Even one the tasters ran away! Maybe it was too hot. LOL.
                              I am going to start over and try to get five stars.

No only one star.
                              Last edited by Adventure; 05-20-2006, 16:14:32.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X