Click the colour and not the word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click the colour and not the word

this game is driving me NUTS!! click the colour and not the word is the most annoying game ever im addicted to the theme tune now must beat final levelhttp://www2.b3ta.com/clickthecolour/
    Last edited by MEGADOOMER; 05-17-2006, 19:45:40.

plz post if this game drives you nuts or post your score and level

Comment

109 level 6.... hahaha.... nice game..... but the colours look the same after a while... think i'm too tired... hahahaha

Comment

nice score beat me

Comment

actually it gets easier when you play for some time.... but the bright colours hurt your eyes at the same time to make you feel tired as well......

Comment

ok holding champion ship STARTING TOMMOROW AT 5 PM ON THE DOT THE HIGHEST SCORE GETS TO choose what they win[within reason] plz dont lie about score

Comment

Does anyone else think this game is annoying? I tried to play it once tonight and quit; it was getting on my nerves. I was getting too mixed up.

Comment

Just played this for the first time and got to level 4 with 26 points.
                Is this a good score?? lol
                The flashing of the words made me feel a little sick though, so I've only played it the once.

EDIT: Okay got the nerve to play it once more and got to level 5 with 60 points. I guess that's a little better now. BTW I didn't get the colour wrong, I just didn't click it in time.

Comment

Working...
                X