Tahiti Hidden Pearls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahiti Hidden Pearls

Tahiti Hidden Pearls is another cute point and click type hidden object game from NextGamez.com. Find out all the items on the list given below. Use the hint to find out things. More instructions are in the game. Good luck and have fun!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

You can also download the full version!

To Play click below

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/7485

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Next...-hidden-pearls
    Last edited by Clank; 02-20-2009, 11:52:44.
    New York!
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
    There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
    These streets will make you feel brand new,
    These lights will inspire you,
    Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Awfully short teaser. The 8 Differences frames are eye-breaking! *~*Goes to soak eyes in glass of water overnight*~*
    Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
    sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Good Game, I love games like this.. the spot 8 differences was a bit hard.. but i got there in the end lol

Comment

I love hidden objects games. thankfully this one was kinda easy because i couldn't figure out how to use the hints )
        sigpic

Comment

When I click the link and go to the game, it loads then starts flashing very quickly between settings and profile. It won't stop. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

No, lamarblake, I haven't this problem. But I have the same as candy: how to use hints? Because, I can't find monkey and Fishing something, can't read second word.

Comment

I couldn't use hints either. And the differences in the last scene were so hard to find I had to click randomly to get them. And even after I DID find them it was hard to see the difference!

Edit: Found out how to use hints:
              Last edited by MjauMjau; 02-22-2009, 21:54:45.

Comment

Hint Sytem Tahiti hidden Pearls

[QUOTE=MjauMjau;849959]I couldn't use hints either. And the differences in the last scene were so hard to find I had to click randomly to get them. And even after I DID find them it was hard to see the difference!

Edit: Found out how to use hints:
                Hi there,

let me quickly reply. I did a post before, lets see:

This will be a quick Tahiti Hidden Pearls Guide.

Viewer:
                You can click on the item in the list to see it in your silhouette
                viewer. This will make it easier to find. Since you can see the shape
                of it.

HINTS:
                You have to click the item in your objects list first before you click
                on the hint button. You will get a hint for that specific item you
                cannot find. So you actually initiate the Hint for that Object. Thats
                what all of you didn't figure out :O

Compass: It seems the integrated compass is still a secret to many of you.
                Once you have gathered 4 Pearls, click on an item in the list so you
                see it in the sillouette viewer, Then click on the compass to get the
                compass to direct you to the Item. The compass is as we can say a free
                hint if you are able to find 4 pearls in 1 level.

So you have the ability to receive 1 new hints for every level you
                complete and to use the compass for free to find 1 additional item.

I hope this helps, Enjoy.

Peace Out, Nexus

Comment

I did not get the pearl part but otherwise very likeable game. Meaning I really enjoyed it... Gimme more..

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

tehe yay i under stand this game

Edit:I need help on the finding the differance one I have all but one and its making me sad

Edit: lol nevermind got it yay i win!!
                    Last edited by ozman92; 03-25-2009, 21:27:56.

Comment

yay i got them all! i like games like these

Comment

the last 2 differences in the last level were so hard ti find. good game
                        “I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I’m good at everything.”

Comment

Working...
                        X