Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Somnia

(downloadable game)

In this short point and click adventure by Mystery's Games, you find yourself in Somnia. Explore the surroundings, solve puzzles, and find a way out of your dream.

Download Here (12 MB, for Windows only!)

Important Notes:
    • In order to keep the file size low, the video sequences have been compressed. To play them properly, you must have the XVid video codec installed before you start the game. You can download the current version from http://www.koepi.info/xvid.html (637 kB)
    • Depending on your system, it might take a couple of seconds to start the videos in the game, please be patient.
    • Right click on the screen with your mouse to see the options (save/load/exit).

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Walkthrough

Play the continuation here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Islands1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1697062

yay *goes to play!*

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Lol, still on your way to the game?

Comment

it loaded fast for me

I'm just stuck on thing from the locked box

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Have you seen some

Comment

Originally posted by ShiningStar View Post
            it loaded fast for me

I'm just stuck on thing from the locked box
            me too shining, dont understand what the "signs" or whatever they are and the paper mean, very confused??????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                thats what i thought but im having trouble making any sense of it, lol

Comment

same here

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Darn! Got the wrong frame in there
                    Soooooooo sorry
                    Gonna fix it right away, and upload the fixed game.

Comment

no wonder it didn't make sense

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by ShiningStar View Post
                        no wonder it didn't make sense
                        lol, i thought it was just me being my usual thick self!!!!!

Comment

I have no idea how that could happen, I'm really very sorry
                          The fixed file is up now.

EDIT
                          Oz, nope, this time it was MY thick self
                          Please de-install the game, and download the fixed version.

Unfortunately I need to leave now, but I'm sure you'll figure it out

Comment

Thanks Mistery for the help! have a goodnight!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

thanks mistery, reloaded now and still having trouble working it out, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X