Spring Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Key

Spring Key is another new Japanese point and click type room escape game from Episodes & Melody, who is also the creator of Heart Key, Heaven's Key and Look Up Into The Sky games. In this game, you have to find something and solve puzzles to finish the game. Good luck and have fun!
    Note: Be patient when the game is loading please.

http://www.ep-melody.com/flash/springkey/

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Be very very Patient....grin... I think I'm missing something... I'll try on

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Now I am stuck. completely.

any help please?

Comment

look

trying to replay
        lighter

got out before but now im stuck with
        its possible to walk out ,but considering there are more ends...
        Last edited by old biker; 03-15-2009, 12:58:31.

Comment

Is 20 minutes patient enough? I'm outta here, GL all.

Comment

Is there a reason I can't play this? I see a button on there that says Play, but I press it and nothing happens. Is there an alternate link or something?

Comment

Seems to work if you click the hyperlink called mirror on the bottom right of the screen

Comment

Hmmm, very STUCK! Got two chains, lighter (used, but still here), crowbar, opened the blue box and found a bulp, (used, but for what???) What's with the plant beside the desk. Can zoom in, but then nothing...

Comment

Found 3 papers, made fire, got 2 chains, opened 2 boxes, but cannot get further. Any idea?

Comment

Hi Asterix; which two boxes...? The blue and the??

Comment

Box
                      Last edited by Mistery; 03-15-2009, 19:12:54. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

Switched off the light, but there's nothing on the floor... But I don't think I've managed to switch on the small lamp on the shelf; been clicking "the black spot"... Can't zoom in on anything when the lights are off....?
                        Last edited by Freksta; 03-15-2009, 19:10:18. Reason: Found the spot:-)

Comment

Found 3rd box

But no idea about code.

Last edited by asterixx; 03-15-2009, 19:19:47. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting

Comment

Yeah I've found the third box too:-)Did you figure out the code thing above the fireplace? And do you know what to use the co-ordinate paper for?

Do you know what to use the ax blade (or whatever it is)for?
                            Last edited by Freksta; 03-15-2009, 19:28:30. Reason: Ax-looking item?

Comment

Code on fireplace

Yeah I've found the third box too:-)Did you figure out the code thing above the fireplace? And do you know what to use the co-ordinate paper for?
                              The code on the fire place is:
                              I don't mind You calling me crazy, but calling me normal will really make me go nuts!

Comment

Working...
                              X