Falafel King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falafel King

"You play a busy falafel vendor trying to satisfy impatient customers (falafel is a very popular Mediterranean snack). Take a pita bread, add falafel, salad, french fries and humus, give it to one of the customers, and don't forget to get rid of the flies. If any of the ingredients is missing, get it from your assistant on the left. Don't let the customers wait too long or they'll get really annoyed."

http://www.falafelgame.com/eng/falafelhome.html
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

I love falafel a lot. This was a fun game.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

woo-hoo really kool game

it gets really hard after 600!

Comment

i've played this before gets really hard after a while

Comment

The game won't play. I just get a text saying "Welcome to the Falafel King Home Site
          Falafel King, created by Israeli Flash developers Dovi Garmise, Nadav Gal and Rafi Berkovich, is a fast paced funny free online Flash game. In this fun and humorous game, which appeals to both adults and children, you play a busy falafel vendor trying to satisfy impatient customers (falafel is a very popular Mediterranean snack). Take a pita bread, add falafel, salad, french fries and humus, give it to one of the customers, and don't forget to get rid of the flies. If any of the ingredients is missing, get it from your assistant on the left. Don't let the customers wait too long or they'll get really annoyed. The songs used in the game are available for download in MP3 format. Compete online for the title of Falafel King or download the offline version. English and Hebrew versions of the game are available.
          Enjoy and Bon Appetit! "

Where do I find the GAME?

Comment

After you click on the link, click on the guy on the cash counter to start the game.
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

Well, for me it works fine. The game screen is just above the text that you mentioned. However, you probably need Flash Player 8 to play the game.

Please check this thread if it can help you:
              http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317

Comment

Originally posted by MEGADOOMER
                i've played this before gets really hard after a while
                dude u like fredryk phox to
                durrh

Comment

That was fun, lol, pity I'm not very good at it!

Comment

There is a restaurant by my house called Falafel King! I love it, best Falafel in town.

Comment

Originally posted by lolwhat
                      The game won't play. I just get a text saying "Welcome to the Falafel King Home Site
                      Falafel King, created by Israeli Flash developers Dovi Garmise, Nadav Gal and Rafi Berkovich, is a fast paced funny free online Flash game. In this fun and humorous game, which appeals to both adults and children, you play a busy falafel vendor trying to satisfy impatient customers (falafel is a very popular Mediterranean snack). Take a pita bread, add falafel, salad, french fries and humus, give it to one of the customers, and don't forget to get rid of the flies. If any of the ingredients is missing, get it from your assistant on the left. Don't let the customers wait too long or they'll get really annoyed. The songs used in the game are available for download in MP3 format. Compete online for the title of Falafel King or download the offline version. English and Hebrew versions of the game are available.
                      Enjoy and Bon Appetit! "

Where do I find the GAME?
                      i get the same! there's nothing to click!
                      "Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.
                      In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."
                      Larry Wilde.

Comment

Well, basically, as quoting a reply to the same type of question:

Originally posted by Mistery
                        "...The game screen is just above the text that you mentioned. However, you probably need Flash Player 8 to play the game.

Please check this thread if it can help you:
                        http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317"
                        Good luck, with it - it was a fun game
                        The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

Working...
                        X