PDA

View Full Version : Falafel King

amber
05-29-2006, 10:55:23
"You play a busy falafel vendor trying to satisfy impatient customers (falafel is a very popular Mediterranean snack). Take a pita bread, add falafel, salad, french fries and humus, give it to one of the customers, and don't forget to get rid of the flies. If any of the ingredients is missing, get it from your assistant on the left. Don't let the customers wait too long or they'll get really annoyed."

http://www.falafelgame.com/eng/falafelhome.html

Eternal Becky
05-29-2006, 17:11:32
I love falafel a lot. This was a fun game. :wink:

ohey
05-29-2006, 18:06:51
woo-hoo really kool game :D

it gets really hard after 600!

MEGADOOMER
05-29-2006, 18:09:51
i've played this before gets really hard after a while

lolwhat
05-29-2006, 18:49:30
The game won't play. I just get a text saying "Welcome to the Falafel King Home Site
Falafel King, created by Israeli Flash developers Dovi Garmise, Nadav Gal and Rafi Berkovich, is a fast paced funny free online Flash game. In this fun and humorous game, which appeals to both adults and children, you play a busy falafel vendor trying to satisfy impatient customers (falafel is a very popular Mediterranean snack). Take a pita bread, add falafel, salad, french fries and humus, give it to one of the customers, and don't forget to get rid of the flies. If any of the ingredients is missing, get it from your assistant on the left. Don't let the customers wait too long or they'll get really annoyed. The songs used in the game are available for download in MP3 format. Compete online for the title of Falafel King or download the offline version. English and Hebrew versions of the game are available.
Enjoy and Bon Appetit! "

Where do I find the GAME?

Eternal Becky
05-29-2006, 18:56:15
After you click on the link, click on the guy on the cash counter to start the game.

Mistery
05-29-2006, 18:58:36
Well, for me it works fine. The game screen is just above the text that you mentioned. However, you probably need Flash Player 8 to play the game.

Please check this thread if it can help you:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317

darkstar0609
05-30-2006, 03:34:43
i've played this before gets really hard after a while
dude u like fredryk phox to

creepyspider
05-30-2006, 09:54:34
That was fun, lol, pity I'm not very good at it!

meme
05-30-2006, 15:57:07
There is a restaurant by my house called Falafel King! I love it, best Falafel in town.

sixtrees
05-30-2006, 23:20:10
The game won't play. I just get a text saying "Welcome to the Falafel King Home Site
Falafel King, created by Israeli Flash developers Dovi Garmise, Nadav Gal and Rafi Berkovich, is a fast paced funny free online Flash game. In this fun and humorous game, which appeals to both adults and children, you play a busy falafel vendor trying to satisfy impatient customers (falafel is a very popular Mediterranean snack). Take a pita bread, add falafel, salad, french fries and humus, give it to one of the customers, and don't forget to get rid of the flies. If any of the ingredients is missing, get it from your assistant on the left. Don't let the customers wait too long or they'll get really annoyed. The songs used in the game are available for download in MP3 format. Compete online for the title of Falafel King or download the offline version. English and Hebrew versions of the game are available.
Enjoy and Bon Appetit! "

Where do I find the GAME?

i get the same! there's nothing to click!

amber
06-01-2006, 10:34:51
Well, basically, as quoting a reply to the same type of question:

"...The game screen is just above the text that you mentioned. However, you probably need Flash Player 8 to play the game.

Please check this thread if it can help you:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317"

Good luck, with it - it was a fun game :wink: