Collections/Obsessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collections/Obsessions

i just wanted to know what do you collect,i collect old coins i found 1 today

I collect allsorts: Beermats, post cards, phonecards, stickers, writing paper, coins, bank notes, stamps, things about my favourite band (Queen), teddy bears and lots of other things! If anyone wants to send me some, or swap something then pm me for me address!

Comment

I collect bracelets, I have around 50 of them

A Little Ferret Thief
      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

i collect thong underwear, rocks, dragons, unicorns, gryphons, wolves, and shoes.
        http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
        http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Y A Y shoes

Comment

Video games, I used to have a little over a 100 before I traded all the NES games and Gamecube games in
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

I collect Stamps
              Coins , Stickers , Pens , Weird and Antiques stuff , Things of my most favourite band "Backstreet Boys"
              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
              we grow old because we stop playing games"
              sigpic

Comment

Collection

******************I know it's weird but i collect fruit stickers. So far i got 83. I wanna get to 100. I got apple, pear, grapefruit, mango, kiwi, orange, banana, papaya but no lemon or lime BOO HOO!!!! I have NO DOUBLES. ALL DIFFERENT. Weird but surprisingly fun!!!*************

Comment

coins, lots of coins

Comment

i don't really collect stuff.. i like to buy new cd's of tommy emmanuel, so far i got 6 (just started about a year ago and i'm kind of a dutch girl, i'm stingy) from which one signed and i got a picture of him, my guitar teacher nd me with an autograph on it. And if i go to a guitar course nd there are posters of that course available I want it guess that's all.. my greek nd latin teacher is completely insane, he buys about 10 classical cd's a month, has got only some double nd he got (don't say i'm lying cuz i'm NOT)
                    I mean, is he insane or what!
                    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

snoopy

Originally posted by Snoopy
                      ******************I know it's weird but i collect fruit stickers. So far i got 83. I wanna get to 100. I got apple, pear, grapefruit, mango, kiwi, orange, banana, papaya but no lemon or lime BOO HOO!!!! I have NO DOUBLES. ALL DIFFERENT. Weird but surprisingly fun!!!*************
                      do you collect them off the actual fruit or are they real stickers?
                      http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                      http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

i collect nothing.i have got lots of nothing
                        what a funny avatar jellybean!

Comment

Obsessions

I don't think this thread will last long, but it's worth trying, you can share your obsessions in here. Just tell what you're obsessed with and other might help you.

I'll start: I'm obsessed with registration numbers, yes I am. I recently found out that a lot of numbers have the at least one number or letter the same, so I keep looking for cars with that. I'm not very clear, I know..

Now tell me yours
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

my obbsession is air if i don't gat enough i will die your air is my air not yours MINE!!!
                            Live in virtue no desire.
                            And in the grave an angels' choir.
                            You look to heaven, wonder why.
                            No one can see them in the sky.
                            Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

You guys wouldnt believe it,but i get into the most stupid and bad habits all hte time.
                              Its like i have a habit of forming bad habits.
                              Lately i have an annoying habit of touching my hair whenever im stressed out,or when i study.
                              I have like tried everythign and it doesnt break.
                              If u guys know of what to do,then tell me.
                              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Working...
                              X