Country Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Wars

So I started playing this game about a week ago and I am totally hooked on it. I have played many free MMORPG's in the past and some have been good, some have been bad, ... Country Wars Online is Great !

It is refreshing to see a new f2p mmorpg out, after all the older ones that have been around for a while, that are starting to get boring, or are over run by cheaters, .. or ones that the GM is not active, or ones that let the Item SHops ruin the game, and on and on with the others.

CW Online brings some unique features to gameplay, the Mercenary feature kicks ass ! You can actually hire a character, class of your choice, to do your dirty work. It has the feel of your classic mmorpg, but the wide variety of skills at your disposal, and the uniqueness of the skills will put CW Online on the forefront of f2p rpg's.

Another very impressive thing about CW is that the GMs are very active and helpful, they are always around to help with your every question, which amazed me considering the types of GM's I have seen in other popular MMORPG,s. The monsters in the game are cool from the beginning, no crappy wolves, rats, bunnies will attack you in the noob stages of playing the game, instead the monsters are .... truly monsters. and the higher lvl they get the more sinister.

Go to www.countrywars.net

or go to my fansite

www.countrywars.webs.com

The game is not suitable for children.

CoutryWars ist a highly rated and much anticipated Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG). It based on the eternal power struggle between immortals and humans, has a compelling storyline of love, hatred and revenge that unfolds over several episodes. As you go along and jump into this exciting journey, everyday will hold new meaning as you make your friends online and play and hunt and share your best moments together in real life 3-D environments. CountryWars is something you have never experienced before with the most amazing and hauntingly beautiful animation and graphics you will ever see!! What's more...the world of CountryWars will be yours to rule, conquer and control! You decide, you make and you live...CountryWars ...its the only real space you will ever have that you can truly call your own.

Get online now and do your friends a favor, tell them to meet you at Hellmarsh!!

greate game

Yes, Thanks for your recommendation. I have played this game for 1 months. It is a greate game.
    Here is my game clip :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNoCFowgTSU

Comment

hi peoples

Comment

Working...
      X