PDA

View Full Version : SAW traps

MEGADOOMER
06-05-2006, 14:09:40
lat night i saw the SAW 2 film and i really liked and my mind started coming up with these crazy trap ideas

so i thought i would make a thread where you could make and post your own traps

MEGADOOMER
06-05-2006, 14:12:14
ok so this is one i had in my twisted mind

Hello Chris,? Greeted a dark, raspy voice emitting from the speaker of the cassette player, ?I don?t believe there?s a person in the country that doesn?t know of you. You own one of the most successful conglomerates in America, giving the likes of Bill Gates and Donald Trump a constant run for their money. All the while, you don?t let pride get in the way, treating your fellow man equal to you with courtesy; from janitors to middle-class men. You?re life is a heartwarming tale of success and the ideal model for children and adults. However, you have developed a rather sadistic hobby. In your spare time, you enjoy capturing stray animals and killing them in your basement. I believe you also fried one in your oven. Is this your way of relieving stress, or do you just enjoy taking the life of another being? I?d like to put your butchering skills to the test. The room you?re in now is locked, and I assure you the only way out is through the door. The key to the door is in the stomach of one of three sleeping rabid dogs, which haven?t been fed in a week, in the room with you. You have ten minutes, starting from when you flip the light switch, waking the dogs, to retrieve the key before the entire room is filled with a poisonous gas. If you?re ever curious of how much time you have left, a digital clock will start counting down to zero once you?ve flipped on the lights. And by the way, the substance on your body is a special mixture of meat and dog food; you?ll smell rather tasty to the mutts. Look around you Chris, there are weapons hidden among you, but at the same time, you?re outnumbered. Now, you are in the position of the animals you?ve killed. Will you fall to the jaws of these ferocious beasts, or succeed as you?ve done so many times before? Let the game begin.

Hollandgirl
06-05-2006, 14:28:22
i don't really get who the person is (as i'm not american) but the 'trap' was fun, i'm gonna try it one time :P i'd like to hear what kind of traps other people will come up with, my brain is thinking of a trap! (btw, i'd like to see saw nd saw2 once! haven't seen them but they sound really creepy :))

MEGADOOMER
06-05-2006, 14:32:53
the person doesent actually exist i just made him up but thank you

Jess
06-05-2006, 14:38:50
Now you need to write a sequl to your sencerio telling how Chris got out.

Hollandgirl
06-05-2006, 14:44:03
yeah, that would be fun!!

MEGADOOMER
06-05-2006, 15:01:28
ok here it is

chris finds a small knife behind him and he carefully flicks the switch thus waking the rabid dogs.the dogs lunge themelves at him he knocks one down but not completly killing it,but another on bites him and minces and rips out part of his arm.
screaming in agony chris drops the knief.he looks at the clock and he has 6 minutes left"*****" another dog bites his foot completly grinding his toes. he manages to pick up
the knife killing 1 of the dogs while another bites his hand screaming in agony he he stabs the dog and cuts it going up through it's stomache.the final dog goes bak into the corner.chris looks for the keys in the dogs stomache but finds nothing.he looks at the clock and with only 40 seconds left he throws him self at the dog [20 seconds]he misses the dog once but gets it the second time hedigs through the dogs guts andfinds the keys[10]he runs for the door 5.. he reaches the door 3 puts the key in 1 turns it...0..................... he was to late the gas fills the room and soon chris was dead.

Hollandgirl
06-05-2006, 15:04:53
aaaaww poor chris :( no, i think this on has a moral: don't go killing poor animals for nothing! (am i right megadoomer?)

MEGADOOMER
06-05-2006, 15:06:14
yeah most of jigsaws traps have a moral

someone else now post your own traps go on

Freakshow59
06-05-2006, 20:43:25
God, even though I have a sick twisted mind, nothing comes up. . .

Ummm, I'm gonna wing it, or at least try. ..

A miner wakes up in the middle of a lit room, a door is to the left of him, a tv that has a "snowstorm" effect on it lives to the right of him. A messenger tube is behind him. He notices a VCR cassette below the tv and pop it into the VCR. Suddenly, a doll comes up, it looks clownish and has a deep, sinister grin on its face. The doll says out of the animated mouth of its clownish mouth: "Hello Jake, you are now in the middle of the Paris Laybrinths, a man once came here, looking for me. He brought a video camera to document my "murders". However, I soon can after him, his heart racing to keep the blood flowing. His sweat, dripping down the side of his face, like a downpour in the middle of the wet months."

Jake, was wondering, "How the hell did I get here?"

The doll continued "Anyway, the man soon knew I was on to him and he dropped the video camera and ran as fast as he could. Knowing that he would get lost in the dark, dank laybrinths, I left him alone. I know that you, Jake Tassellman, were a miner once, that of the West Virginia Coal Mines. I also understand you a bit of a demolitions expert too, correct? I also understand that the explosion that happened about a couple months ago, was a so-called "accident", yes?"

Jake couldn't not figure out what the doll was talking about. Yeah, he was a miner of the West Virginia Coal Mines, but he was at home, calling in a sick day.

The doll continued even more "Well, that "accident" wasn't really an accident, it was more of a attempt at trying to kill the men that hated you immensly. You set charges around the men so that it would look like the air vents couldn't work and that a sudden "eruption" of rock would come down. I know, from my sources, that only one man lived. Your partner, Kelly DeHass, lived the explosion, but he never was in it, he was there, helping you. So now, I want you and him to feel the same way those miners did, trapped and running out of air. Inside these laybrinths, there are a number of oxygen canisters, about 50, scattered throughout the 1000 square acre laybrinths. Also with the oxygen canisters, you'll find bits and pieces of a map that will lead to your freedom. Kelly is also going to be in this laybrinth too, but where, I can't tell you. Oh yeah, you will have only 1 week to find all 50 oxygen canisters before the whole place explodes like what happened to your mining "partners". The time doesn't start until you leave the room. All I leave for you is a flashlight, and some food and water. However, you will have to solve some of my puzzles to get them. So what are you waiting for?"

At that point the tape ended, Jake was left to the decision, should he leave the room and fight for his freedom?

I did better on this than I thought.
The people in this story are not real, however, the only thing that is real are the West Virginia Coal Mines. An explosion happened, but it was a cause of loose rock falling.

SawFanClub
06-05-2006, 22:03:09
lol, great stories, keep them coming, it's pleasurable to read :)

Freakshow59
06-05-2006, 22:08:44
Wow, mine's gonna be long, should I continue?

PM me if you have ideas to continue it. . .

sawfan
06-05-2006, 22:15:34
continue, ofcourse :D

Freakshow59
06-05-2006, 22:28:20
Hmmmmmm. . . What to do. . .

Ok, here we go

I'm gonna make this like 24, you gotta a week to get the next part. However, since I'm nice, I'll wait till tomorrow to post a another part. The parts will come in paragraphs, 8-10 sentences, which is a lot. See ya tommorrow ;)

Jess
06-05-2006, 22:49:32
Good One

How about this:

A girl was lying on a bed in the middle of room with white walls and a door. She didn't know why she was there or how she got there. Then, from out of nowhere a sinister voice boomed.

"Hello Katie Lyth. How are, you my dear?" it said, "You are in one of my many, many testing labs. I test out poisons, but instead of mice and other pests I use unwanted little children. But I was awful bored, so I turned it into a game. I will slowly let some poisonus gas into the room and you must escape. You can talk to me at any point by just talking out loud, the room is bugged. To make things easier on you, darling, under the bed you are lying on are some supplies." Katie proceeds to get off the bed, look under it and pulls out a box labeled SUPPLIES. In the box were a container of paper clips, 2-10 minute oxygen bottles, 5, peanut butter sandwiches and a bottle of water.

"See, you won't die right away. And if you are smart you can escape this building. But it is not easy, even after you get out of this room. There are 10 other rooms you must go through, all of which will be gassed too. There are many things to discover. Your escape starts............NOW!!!"

I will write the rest of Katie's adventures, if anyone is interested.

Freakshow59
06-05-2006, 22:57:21
Nice, now we have two stories that have to continue, mine and Jess', nice :)

Jess
06-05-2006, 22:59:24
Want me to continue, Freakshow59?

Freakshow59
06-05-2006, 23:52:40
Nah, do what I'm doing, wait a couple before continuning it, leave the other posters on the edge ;) :D

Freakshow59
06-06-2006, 22:15:09
Well, time to continue on with the story of Jack and Kelly:

Jack, sweating as the room gets hotter, is it just him or is the supply of oxygen running down? He notices that 2 hours have passed on his watch. Jack, figuring that Kelly might be out in the Labryniths already, gets up and walks toward the door, when a tube comes down the messenger tube. He goes over to it and sees that another VCR tape is in it and a flashlight, as well as some food, a wrapped up hotdog and a soda. Jack opens the tube cautionly, not knowing what the doll did to it. Jack opens the tube and throws it, fearing that the tube would explode. It doesn't. He takes all the items out, and starts eating the hotdog. He pops the old VCR tape out and the new one in. The doll pops up again this time with a smuggly smile.

Wait until tomorrow to find out what the doll says. . .

polka x3 dots
06-07-2006, 00:56:43
ooh this is getting exciting! can't wait to see what happens next!

Jess
06-07-2006, 01:02:08
For 1 minute Katie sits there in a daze. When the realization hits that she will die shortly unless she does something startles here and she jumps up and tries the door.

"Locked," she mutters under her breath. "Well duh," she says witha faint smile, "isn't that what Mr. EvilDude was explaining to me for the past 10 minutes."

Sh carefully examined the door then each wall with no luck. She proceeds to pull apart the bedtake of the quillt, loose sheet, fitted sheet, the pillowcase of the pillow, the under sheet and matress and spreading them all over the floor. Since she didn't have a knife she couldn't ripe open the matress or the pillow. Resignedly she plops onto the floor and realizes that her air was running out and she would shortly have no fresh air in the room

"Katie," the sinister voice said, "I forgot to mention one thing...."

Freakshow59
06-07-2006, 21:01:39
Jake was amazed that the doll sent anotherr video. He wondered why it did.

"So Jake, I see that you haven't left yet. Kelly's already out there, looking depseratly which means you already lost 2 hours."

Jake was even more amazed when he learned of this.

"The reason I gave you those items is because I want you to have a slim chance for freedom. And that's right, I can hear and see you, the whole place is bugged and has cameras. So you can talk to me, but you can only listen to me via these videos"

Jake yelled out "Why the Hell are you doing this to me, you son of a bitch!?!?!?!"

The doll continued "Now, if you go now, about 25 meters to the right of the exit of this room, there's a watch that's specially desinged to not only tell time, but let you know when a video tape has come. Kelly also has one, but he never took it. Now its your choice to take the watch or not, however, its connected to one of my puzzles. Don't worry, it wont kill you or harm you, but it will require some brain power. Good luck" and at that, the tape ended.

Knowing that Jake's only choice was to leave, he got up and left the room, taking the rest of the hot dog, water and the flashlight, turning it on as soon as he left.

Come back tomorrow to see what happens outside the room

From now on, the stories are gonna be broken up into days, depending on how long I want them :P

Chrissy1993
06-08-2006, 17:03:41
plz tell us wot happened jess ur stories are good

polka x3 dots
06-08-2006, 21:19:25
wow these are getting really good! if only my mind was capable of creating soemthing like that. *sighs* oh well haha

Freakshow59
06-08-2006, 21:27:25
The only reason me and Jess can think of these is because we were in a SAW trap, poor us :(

Well here we go again

Day 1, 165 hours, 55 mins left before Laybrinths blow up, no oxygen canisters found

As soon as Jake left the room, the tunnels were pitch black.

"Thank god that asswipe sent me this flashlight" murmered Jake

He went to the right and saw the watch. The puzzle looked to be simple, remove 1 of the 6 squares to make 4. Jake keep trying and trying before about 2 hours later he solved it. As soon as the watch was found, he took it, slapped it on the watch beeped. He returned to the room, this time deciding to leave the door open for light. He saw in the messenger tube that a video tape was there.

Come back tommorrow for the video

Jess
06-09-2006, 14:34:48
"...the other rooms will not start filling wiith gas until after you enter them and of course there are varibles, since this is a science expierment, such as the type of gas the herdness of the various puzzles amd how fast the gas enters the room. That is all," Mt. EvilGuy concluded.

"Well," Katie said, "back to work I go."

She tried to move the bed, but couldn't, because it was nailed to the floor, so sh crawled under it to look around. Nothing on the floor. She rolled over. Nothing. she rolled over onto her side. Then she saw something, a thin crack outlining a rectangle. Quicklt she scooted out from under the bed and got one of the paperclips from the supplies box, unbeded it and pushed it in the crack. A section of the bed's leg moved out! She jammed her finger in the space and pulled. It was a little drawer! In side the drawer was.....

Hollandgirl
06-09-2006, 15:53:13
I love to make stories too, I'll make a continouing too, if it isn't too hard for you to follow three stories:

'You little brat, I hate you!' Sandra yelled at her little brother Ethan. He's stolen her bracelet. 'Yeah, but you deserved it, because you stole my X-box! What do you need it for anyway?' He shouted back at her from his room.
'Well duh, you make an awful lot of noise with it, I'll give it back to you in a week or so' Sandra said. 'Well then I'll give you the bracelet back in a week or so' Ethan said sarcastic. 'But I need it tonight! It fits perfectly with my dress I'm gonna wear!' Sandra almost cried out. 'Bad luck for you then. Give me my X-box and I'll give you your bracelet' Ethan replied.

That's about a day in the Carver's house. Sandra and Ethan are arguing every minute.

One evening, Ethan was asleep and Sandra was watching tv. Their parents were away for a business trip. The doorbell rang. Sandra stood up slowly and walked to the door. She actually didn't expect anyone and her parents told her not to open the door at night. But it might be an emergency! It might even be the cops telling her parents had a terrible accident! She decided to open the door. She saw a man standing, tall, dark hair, really handsome, but she didn't know him. He told her her parents asked him to check if everything was alright. Sandra said (ofcourse) that everything was alright, but the man wanted to give her some company for the rest of the evening. He seemed really nice so she let him in. As soon as she opened the door he grabbed her and held a hand on her mouth. She screemed but no one could ever hear.
He pushed her forward and throwed her into a van. He locked the door and drove away. A minute later she was drugged.

When she woke up she heard this voice...

I'll continue if you like the story ;)

Chrissy1993
06-09-2006, 16:29:02
can you do each part of the story each time your on?

Hollandgirl
06-09-2006, 16:32:59
i don't know, i might be too busy (next week i'm really really busy, the week after that not too busy, the week after that really busy, i've got test-week then (12 tests in 6 days) and then i'm free from school so i will be able to do a part of the story each time i'm on ;))

Chrissy1993
06-09-2006, 21:21:55
kk thx

Jess
06-09-2006, 22:42:56
I keep wanting to post another part of the story whenever I'am bored lol gotta wait until tomorrow

Jess
06-10-2006, 00:15:49
My story will be continued from my new thread, Stories.

Freakshow59
06-10-2006, 01:14:20
Should I? Well, I'll think about doing what Jess did, but we'll see. . .

Eternal Becky
06-10-2006, 01:22:52
My story will be continued from my new thread, Stories.

Your thread has been moved out of the bin by Mistery.

Freakshow59
06-10-2006, 01:31:59
Anyway, here's the story:

Day 1, 162 hours, 37 mins left before Caves blow up, no oxygen canisters found

Jack gets the video tape out of the tube. He pops it in expecting it to be from the doll, however, instead, he sees a camera looking at the laybrinths. The camera makes turns, twists and notices that some areas are cirlced throught the tape.

Jack wonders "I wonder why those areas were circled?"

The tape ends 4 hours later, noting 50 spots where a certain spot was circled

The doll comes on to say "After I found his camera, I decided to it use for you. As you can see, I circled spots that may be useful to you, they could be puzzles or canisters. Right now, I'm sending a map to you, its incomplete but it notes the 50 spots you just saw."

A map comes down the tube, Jack goes to get it.

"This will be the 4th to last item I send to you other than food. Good luck"

And with that, the tape ended.

See what happens tomorrow. . .

MEGADOOMER
06-10-2006, 10:28:08
yay im glad i made this thread

Jess
06-10-2006, 15:58:47
Since my stories thread got deleted, can we post other stories, beside traps?

In the drawer was a book entitled "20 easy steps to Petty Theivery" and a flashlight.

"Exactly what am I going to do withthis? It isn't like I have a whole lot of reading time on my hands," Katie complained. She realized how this could be helpful, but she had just started usiung one of the oxygen bottles.

Mr. EvilGuy's voice started booming again, "While you have foud that little compartment, I have been quite industrious and have randomly placed oxygen bottles in the hallways and rooms. Do remember that they are random and not all rooms will have oygen bottles."

"Well, I've done that, now what?" Katie said out loud. She heard a grim laugh. "I bet another little pleasant surprise is in store for me," Katie murmured with a grim smile. She resumeed her search of the bed with no luck. She went back to the door and exaimed it more closely. She discovered something quite surprising and pleasant.....

MEGADOOMER
06-10-2006, 19:44:25
NO only traps otherwise this thread wouldnt be SAW traps would it now no non trappy stories

Mistery
06-10-2006, 20:03:13
All right, since there seems to be a need for a general story thread, I'll take the "Story" thread out of the bin. But it has to be open to every kind of stories.

Jess
06-10-2006, 22:29:46
That is what I wanted.

Jess
06-13-2006, 21:10:56
Here's what's up Freakshow was away at camp so he couldn't post anymore of is story and mine is continued on my "Story" thread. If you want I could move my trap story, back to here and I don't know where HollandGirl is

MEGADOOMER
06-14-2006, 17:02:24
if you could plz move it back here or otherwise this thread will die but you decide

p.s what does hollandgirl have to do with anything

Hollandgirl
06-14-2006, 17:08:32
i posted the beginning of a story too, will continue when i'm not so busy studying and doing other things on gamershood ;)

Eternal Becky
06-14-2006, 17:11:19
That is the reason why I had put the Story thread in the bin so that everyone would post their stories here. I thought there is no point having two thread for stories.

Hollandgirl
06-14-2006, 17:13:10
yeah, but megadoomer decided he didn't want any stories other than traps in his thread! so it is actually his own fault this thread is dying, but he can always change his mind ;)

Eternal Becky
06-14-2006, 17:16:44
It's decided that this thread belongs to the "saw traps" stories and if you have any other story then you have to post it in the story thread.

MEGADOOMER
06-14-2006, 17:35:48
fine its my fault but its to late now isn't it

Hollandgirl
06-14-2006, 17:37:29
let's just leave it the way it is okay ? ;)
btw: i wasn't attacking you or anything, srry if you felt it that way

MEGADOOMER
06-14-2006, 17:38:17
thats ok i didn't think that anyway

Eternal Becky
06-14-2006, 17:43:05
Don't feel bad Megadoomer :), I'm sure your thread will rock!!

MEGADOOMER
06-14-2006, 17:52:04
thanx yay the thread is full of rocks now woo and look a stone yay
p.s that isn't ment to offend you or anythin if it did

Jess
06-17-2006, 22:22:42
Well, I don't even get it.

Jess
06-17-2006, 22:35:12
"Well, I see you've made it out of that room and for co-operating so well with me, I am going to reward you. Here is your choice, you can keep escaping as you are, no change in the number of rooms or the gases, or you I can turn of the gas, but you will have three hours to escape, before the building is blasted to smitherens, but since, some room s you have to get to to receive oxygen, those will be gone and in stead of 10 rooms and 5 hallways, you will only have 8 rooms anf three hallways, counting the hallway you are in now. You're choice, make it now."

Katie turened the options over in her head, which one, which one? "I've decided."

"Yes..."

"Well, you said three hours, I better get goin'." With that she turned around and ran to the other end of the hallway. She hoped that she would through him off for a sec so she could get a bit of a haed start, buut she figured it didn't really matter, the doors would be looked anyway.

"Well, now that you've decided, here are some extra supplies to help you on your way," that intolerble voice boomed again,

l337boi
09-20-2006, 01:23:18
i dont think this thread is dead yet anyway here's mine
this one dude wakes up in a room taped to a wall and the puppet appears on the tv.
"Hello, Matt. If you're such a good computer repairman, why do you hack the computers after you fix them. right now you're stuck in a cramped room and you will have to hack YOURSELF if you want to live. the floor underneath you will open up and you will fall into a coffin lined with spikes and the door, which also has spikes, will shut on you. you have 30 minutes to get the key out from a computer in the room. once you grab the key, i have rigged it so that the floor will open up 10 seconds after you grab the key. live or die, make your choice". so with that, the game began.

Jess
09-20-2006, 01:25:50
Do you want me to continue?

I thought the thread was dead so I stop posting

l337boi
09-20-2006, 01:30:59
sure go head

Jess
09-20-2006, 01:32:44
Alright

l337boi
09-20-2006, 01:33:26
whatcha waitin 4

Adventure
09-20-2006, 01:35:17
How could I missed this thread? Hmm, seems I have to do a lot of catching up.

I like this! :D

Vault
09-20-2006, 01:44:01
this is a cool thread! Keep posting stories! :D

Jess
09-20-2006, 01:45:12
A large box suddenly appeared next to her.

"What is this?!" she exclaimed

"Supplies."

"Why do I need this and why did you give them to me." She ws still runing down the hall.

"Because I want some fun."

"Well, what do you want me to do." She stated to slow down.

"Start with going through this door." She stopped sharply and turned to her left a quarter turn. There was a large wooden door that looked a bit flimsy.

"Well, I've got nothing to loose." She put her hand on the handle and turned. The turn swung open automatically. All that was in the romm was a box, sitting on a glass table, right in the middle of the floor. She cautiously approached the table, but she suddenly stopped short. This is some sort of trap, she thought, HE wouldn't ever, make it this easy. She looked aroun and tried to find some sort of trigger or outlet or anything trappish. Seeing nothing she comtinued forward. She made it to the box in one piece and opened the box. Inside was...

Vault
09-20-2006, 01:46:41
Should I try to make a story or not? :o

Jess
09-20-2006, 01:48:26
It is up to you

l337boi
09-20-2006, 01:52:27
just post 1 vault

wirodeu
09-20-2006, 14:55:54
.... I don't like that kind of movies...
Don't like the blood...

bread
09-20-2006, 16:52:34
i thought this thread died YAY it lives

Freakshow59
09-20-2006, 20:13:46
Alright, I'm bored and I'm not gonna continue my story, no creative juices left for that

bread
09-20-2006, 20:31:17
Damn Yooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!!! !!!1

l337boi
09-21-2006, 00:43:13
Alright, I'm bored and I'm not gonna continue my story, no creative juices left for that
when u get creative continue yours k?

Jess
10-06-2006, 19:42:33
In the box was a tiny scrap of paper with the numbers -22935- on one side and "door" printed ont he other side. She shoved this in her pocket and turned around, slightly upset that sh had ever gone in, but when she started to amke her way to the door she stopped short, the door was gone! She flipped around, no door there! She was bewilded and completely at lost at what to do next.

"Now what do you want me to do!"

"Jump."

"What!?!"

"You are not deaf and are wasting precious time, jump."

"If you say so..." She started to jumo up and down when nothing happened she sat down, angry at herself for being lured into this trap. Then a voice came on the speaker. It made made her jump, because she didn't recogonize it.

" Please don't give up," it pleaded in a rather hurried voice. she like the sound of this voice, soi she got back up and started jumpoing up and dopwn again. All of the sudden a door opened up beneath her. As she fell down she heard the same voice: "Take this and don't tell my father." She felt a piece of paper foating down with her. Then she hit he floor.

Maniac
10-07-2006, 08:45:25
I havnt seen saw,but i have read all the stories in this thread and i think ill make one too.

It seemed like all happened in a seconds time,the light flicked on,the floor gave way,Dave fell 50 feet onto the thick rug at the bottom of another room,decorated with pictures of people about to die gruesomely.
And then a bag fell next to him.
He didnt know where he was,how he got there and what to do next.
He opened the bad and peered inside and was mildly surprised because he knew something like this was possible........

What did he find inside,whats going on,,,to know more i need some comments and requests.

EscapeGirl
10-07-2006, 08:51:20
Wow - I've never read this thread before, nor have I seen the movies. You want requests...Hmmmm....What about some type of alien device...?

Maniac
10-07-2006, 08:54:53
thats a great ideal.

Acelightning
10-07-2006, 08:57:53
lol
im with lightning knight devices all the way

Maniac
10-07-2006, 09:02:30
i dont get.

Acelightning
10-07-2006, 09:03:28
wat u mean?

EscapeGirl
10-07-2006, 09:05:11
@ Maniac....or even some sort of alien torture device to be used against humans? (since this is the "SAW" traps.... :?)

Maniac
10-07-2006, 09:10:04
hmm,yeal.

Acelightning
10-07-2006, 09:28:08
hmm.... ild get a lightning sword and stab them...... wicked plan :nzd:

Maniac
10-07-2006, 09:43:34
whats a lightning sword?

Acelightning
10-07-2006, 09:44:53
Acelightning's weapon

wirodeu
10-07-2006, 09:53:56
I saw a little part of the movie...
Too much blood for me!
But i'll write a story too;
Dunno how the characters are called so i use my own names;

It was a cold night in London,England.
Andrew walked at the street... He could hear the clocks
Dong,Dong,Dong,Dong,Dong,Dong,Dong,Dong,Dong,dong, dong,BANG
Andrew saw a man jumping from the building...
Right at that moment he fell down, And was KO....
Andrew:'Hmmm , Where am i'
Voice from darkness: 'You are here, In the puzzle maze of saws!'
Andrew:'Who are you?"
Voice: 'I am the master of saws! But you may call me Norton...'
Andrew: 'Norton... I know that name... Norton Stevens!'
Norton: '.....'
Andrew: 'I was in the same class as you!'
Norton: 'You once killed my bunny...'
Andrew: '....'
Norton: 'It's time for a revenge!'
HNNNGGGGGGGGGG....
Andrew: 'Noooo, Noooo, NOOOOOOOOOO!"
Voice: 'Wake up!'
Andrew: 'Where am i... My, MY ARM!'
Voice: 'Hi i am julia'
Andrew: 'What are you doing here?'
Julia: 'Just like you i am getting hurted by norton...'
Andrew: 'I remember he saw my arm off why a chainsaw!'
Julia: 'He *Sniff* Killed my daughter...'
Norton: 'How sweet! Mwuahaha'
Andrew: 'You bastard!'
Julia: 'Why are you doing this!'
Norton: 'You two always teased me!'
Julia: 'We didn't!'
Norton: '....'
Andrew: 'Really we didn't do it! Lets be friends!'
Norton: 'Ok...'
*Norton walks to Julia and andrew*
Norton: 'Mwuahahah DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I WILL FORGIVE YOU GUYS!'
HNNNGGGGG HNGGGGGGG HNGGGGGGG
10 Years later
Ding-dong
*Norton opens door*
'Hello, Who is there?'
'It's me Martin!'
'I don't know you...'
'whe were sitting next each other in the class'
'Oh yeah! You and rachel always helped me when julia and andrew teased me'
'No... Me and rachel were always teasing you! And julia and andrew always helped you! Unfortunatly they died 10 years ago...'
'.......'
THE END
Comments please!

Acelightning
10-07-2006, 09:59:17
lol

i wouldnt want 2 be andrew

EscapeGirl
10-07-2006, 10:00:13
Right on, Wirodeu! Creepy...payback, huh!? :)

Maniac
10-07-2006, 10:00:49
lolz,that was funny,hahaha.
Poor norton and the other guys.

Acelightning
10-07-2006, 10:01:47
i love saw movies

Hollandgirl
10-07-2006, 10:42:57
lol, cool story wirodeu ! and maniac, your story's cool too! hmm let's say it has some alien thing in it and he can zap aliens to earth which will destroy all, but they are his only change for survival. will he do it?

Game_Maniac
10-07-2006, 22:16:15
I was really interested in Saw trilogy, but I'm creeped out so I watched the movie in another way, by reading the summaries. So I have a faint idea of how the traps work. This is my first try at making up a trap.

Water could be heard, dripping from the damp ceiling. Rushing water poured from rusty pipes, into a filthy canal of green. Yes, these are the sewers. Harry, dazed from a kidnapping earlier, found himself in his underwear. He saw a video cassete at his feet, so he picked it up and viewed it on a black and white television next to him. Billy, Jigsaw's puppet appears on the screen.
"Harry," he said, halfly smirking with a ghoulish grin, "aren't you that gunkeeper that everyone goes to in the local gun shop? Yes, I know you are an excellent crafstman, and you make a living out of making guns. However, I also know you like the way of torture. You kidnap people to test your weapons on. Line them up in a row, like how the concentration camps back in World War II did. Now, you're here, and you're the victim. Look above you!"
Harry looked up on the ceiling, and saw a spike pendulum, hidden behind slits in the ceiling.

"They're everywhere," Billy continued," But they only come out when your hour runs out. You have that much time to find a ladder located in this maze, but you better watch out. There will be recruited hunters with snipers hidden in pipes around the place. They will shoot you on sight if you make any noise they can hear. However, there is hope. If you can find it, there is a M16 loaded with tranquilizers nearby. It will also contain a map, a poem that actually reads the directions of your freedom. If times run out, the pendulums are released to swing freely. You have an additional three hours to get away, but that will probably be... impossible. They are spaced one meter apart from one another, but usually, right above that space, is a sniper. Lock n' Load, Harry! Lock n' Load!" The video ended, and the sewer was once again, silent.

(Tell me if you want me to continue this scenario. I thinking about what would happen if you wanted me to continue.)

Vault
10-08-2006, 19:25:20
Great trap Maniac! Welcome to gamershood as well :D

Acelightning
10-09-2006, 05:51:25
I was really interested in Saw trilogy, but I'm creeped out so I watched the movie in another way, by reading the summaries. So I have a faint idea of how the traps work. This is my first try at making up a trap.

Water could be heard, dripping from the damp ceiling. Rushing water poured from rusty pipes, into a filthy canal of green. Yes, these are the sewers. Harry, dazed from a kidnapping earlier, found himself in his underwear. He saw a video cassete at his feet, so he picked it up and viewed it on a black and white television next to him. Billy, Jigsaw's puppet appears on the screen.
"Harry," he said, halfly smirking with a ghoulish grin, "aren't you that gunkeeper that everyone goes to in the local gun shop? Yes, I know you are an excellent crafstman, and you make a living out of making guns. However, I also know you like the way of torture. You kidnap people to test your weapons on. Line them up in a row, like how the concentration camps back in World War II did. Now, you're here, and you're the victim. Look above you!"
Harry looked up on the ceiling, and saw a spike pendulum, hidden behind slits in the ceiling.

"They're everywhere," Billy continued," But they only come out when your hour runs out. You have that much time to find a ladder located in this maze, but you better watch out. There will be recruited hunters with snipers hidden in pipes around the place. They will shoot you on sight if you make any noise they can hear. However, there is hope. If you can find it, there is a M16 loaded with tranquilizers nearby. It will also contain a map, a poem that actually reads the directions of your freedom. If times run out, the pendulums are released to swing freely. You have an additional three hours to get away, but that will probably be... impossible. They are spaced one meter apart from one another, but usually, right above that space, is a sniper. Lock n' Load, Harry! Lock n' Load!" The video ended, and the sewer was once again, silent.

(Tell me if you want me to continue this scenario. I thinking about what would happen if you wanted me to continue.)

lol there is only two saw movies

Maniac
10-09-2006, 10:48:03
lolz,he means the one im gonna make.

Acelightning
10-09-2006, 10:58:55
ur gonna make one

Game_Maniac
10-11-2006, 00:34:16
lol there is only two saw movies

Yes, but SAW 3 is coming up (wink wink) :P Therefore, I am talking about that I am interested in the 3 movies all together.

bread
11-10-2006, 13:17:04
3 is out

now atleast

hmm.... ild get a lightning sword and stab them...... wicked plan :nzd:

dude SAW is nothing like that

bubbie92
11-13-2006, 02:45:07
"huh where am i?" "Whats this?" jak picks up a tape. He puts in the tv."hello jak i know you like making candles and is owns the largest candle shop,yet takes kidnaps little children and burns them."a wierd clown pupet says "who are you!"jak whimpers "as you can see you are in total darkness"the puppet says. "the only way out is through a trap door somewhere in this room" "but there is gas filled in the room you have a oxygen mask on you for the moment you have 2 hours to find a way to make a non flammable light source" the tv turns off.jak looks in his hands.a battery,a bulb,and another tape.jak puts it in."well i see you've found the other tape good job concidering that you can't feel your body."then jak actually realizes he can't feel his on body."there is a flashlight somewhere in this room"(an hour has past)he panics and looks around the room he finds something,and he pulls it.swoosh! an axe flings at him cutting his hand off."ahhhhhh!"jak crys he carefully takes the flash light he wonders "how am i going to do this with one hand"he grabs it with his mouth (the flash light)he takes his hand that hasn't been chopped off.he screws in the light bulb and switches it on he has 30 minutes to find the trap door.he searches and searches.aha!(30 seconds) he opens it (20 seconds) he gets out with a spare 10 seconds."woohooo!"jak screams

1 week later jak finds a tape at his front door he pops it in his tv.Billy comes on "guess your mom never told you not to put stuff in your mouth that you don't know what it is."that flash light you bit last week."i guess you don't remember."oh well it doesn't matter now it's to late."the flash light was poisoned jak.""by now you have 10 seconds to live 9...8...7...6...5...4....3....2...good bye...1....""ahhh!" uhhhh!"jak screams in terror *thump*jak fall on the floor dead. the tv turns off.

tell me what you think:wink: 1 out of 10

Acelightning
11-13-2006, 11:11:17
6;(

Acelightning
11-13-2006, 11:12:25
3 is out

now atleast

dude SAW is nothing like that
DUDE;) i know

ThemePark
11-14-2006, 13:04:40
I like it, bubbie :D

Themolestarted
07-06-2007, 06:29:00
jess i want the next part of yours but while we are waiting here is mine
One day james is walking down the street and the pavement dissapears benath him.
When he wakes up he finds himself in a room with a large tv in the mddle of it.
There is a tape next to it he inserts it......
Wait for part two:bunny:

derek44
07-29-2007, 20:35:02
i mad eone up! :P

dave woke up to see some fat dude in his underwear starring at him... "dude who are you?" asked dave. the fatty said I AM THE NEW JIGSAW DUDE THINGY.... "ok whyre you fat" BECAUSE I EAT AT KFC. then the fat guy threw dave into room and was like I knoew yuo but you donno me. and daves like "ya i kinow you i just saw you." then fat jigsaw says oh yea! that ruins everything and just decides to throw dave into his dirty laundry basket and chain him to bottom so hes got sweaty underwear and hair covered shirts smuthgering him all the tyme :)

that was my version of saw. (i like mine better :P real saw is too gross for me)

Saw III
08-06-2007, 11:18:59
Check out my Saw traps people. There's more to come :)

http://www.freewebs.com/hugesawfan/

Themolestarted
08-06-2007, 11:30:17
This is creepy
Why does hat bloke jigsaw kill evryone

Saw III
08-06-2007, 12:02:38
This is creepy
Why does hat bloke jigsaw kill evryone

Well he's not actually killing them but 'testing' them. The reason he kidnaps them and forces them to play these sick little games is because they don't appreciate their life (drug addict/drug dealing, cheating on wives/husbands, stalking, stealing, etc.).

Most of the time the victim's task if they want to stay alive is usually linked to the reason they are there for. (Michael awoke in a room with a device that would spring nails into his head. He was a police informant and used his eyes to spy. Jigsaw felt that Michael misused his eyes so he would have to 'give up the one thing he relied on in order to go on living'. So Jigsaw placed the key behind his eye and he would have to cut out his own eye in order to retreive the key which would unlock the device).

Another example:

Troy was a man who kept on returning to prison again and again. So he awoke in a room with chains hooked into his legs, arms, body, shoulders, etc. and ultimately his lower jaw. He had to rip them all out of his body and exit the room before the bomb in the room with him detonated, which would kill him.

Another example:

Paul was a man Jigsaw met at the hospital. Paul slit his own wrists jut for attention so when he awoke he was in a giant cage with a maze-like structure. He had to find his way out within two hours or the door would lock or 'his room...would become his tomb'. But there's one catch; theres thousands of razor wires hanging apart every single part of the maze. He would have to run through the razorwire to the exit. He would either find the way out or bleed to death. So if he wanted to live 'he would have to cut himself again'.

Final example:

Amanda was a drug addict. When she awoke she had a device placed upon her head that when activated, would rip her jaws wide open, killing her. Jigsaw revealed, using a puppet on a television that the key was inside the stomach of her "dead" cellmate. So she would have to cut through the cellmate's stomach in order to retreive the key and unlock the device on her head.

There's many many many more examples. But they are a few.

jigsaw202
03-14-2009, 16:53:19
Ive got an idea for a saw trap i saw ALL the movies so i hope u like my trap!!

well anyway here it goes. a man named nick wakes up chained to a wall right.here"s wheres
a heavy device on his neck,wrists and ankles! he screams Help! HELP! then a voice booms
hello nick i seen u never respected your life very well.u always trick people to coming to
your house at night then u tie them up and slice them up like meat well its your turn. the device you are whereing now will slice your wrists,ankles and neck u have 24 hours to get
the key.o and one more thing if u fail u will loose 5 body parts.

k here's the rest,he tries to get out but as he tries he feels the blades on his ankles slicing him.crud he wonders.finely he see's a box near him he pens it and there's a key inside he tries to use it on the device but don't work so he tries it on the chain.CLICK!!
he walk now he finds a tape and it says, AH! i see you found the key,duh!! so how bout u open the door.u have 20 hours left.o and in the door there will be a knife.kill your friend.or
kill your self or both make your choice.live or die.

u like it?

last part for today.he goes though the door and gets blind by the light.he sees a knife on the ground and a lump on the floor.My friend he says.he picks up the knife in hataion
and charges the lump the lump moves but he jumps on top of it and rides it like a bull and guse what? its a bull. it tosses him and he hits a wall and the voice booms again remeber
your pet?he tosses his knife at the bull it goes in its eye blood everywhere he kicks the knife in harder while crying.tears rolling down his eyes the bull falls{dead}

plz post comments and think of what's in the next room

the trap is called sclicer

nick goes in the next room a falls on a piller and the piller begins to fall he see's another piller but as he's about to jump the device cuts his neck and he falls off the piller screaming just as he's about to die on the ground he hares laghing mwahahaha! the lagh says then the voice booms LOUDLY
GAME..OVER! and jacks timer soon ticks down 5...4...3..2.1......0 and nick head.wrists and ankles get slit of his body and he dies from lack of blood and looseing his head writs and ankles poor nick

im thinking of another trap

ok here it goes.a girl awakes in a room with a mask on and she's stuck on a table with 6 numbers on the seiling and a box in front of her. the box need a 3 diget number to open it
when she feel whats behind her under the table was a pole connected to the mask then and voice says,hello jill.all your life u made masks.u like mine?im bored so i want to see if u can withstand pain the pole behind u will push a butten on the back of your mask in 3minutes the numbers on the ceiling will unlock the box in front of your and there's a key inside that will unlock the mask and chains holding you down.O and on more thing if the pole hits the butten hard enuff a spike will go though u and u will die the box needs a 3 diget number to open it.live or die jill.make your choce. like it?

Jill tries to get of the table when a cord snaps and the pole begins to move she tries all the numbers differntly but none work she has 30 secends left and she opens the box when the voice booms agian and says 4 words don't get up fast.when she look up she saw a blades going back a forth around the room with 10 secends left she unlocks the mask and
sits up and she forgot she went to fast a without thinking and one of the blades flew in her eye and a dockter comes ing.see's her and takes her to the hospital.states-unknown:)

mask trap its called

the girl died from another trap called the freedom for life trap here it goes

she awakes in a room blind,cant hear and cant talk theres a pistal in the middle of the floor and a man that has all his sensins he dives for the gun the girl hops on top of him a punches ramdomly but the man found a knife in his poket so he slices the girls thorte and she bleeds to death and guess who the guy was?

Hitman
03-14-2009, 21:00:13
Jigsaw, Jigsaw! You gotta be careful mate. Multi-posting is not allowed!

jigsaw202
03-15-2009, 22:51:41
oh sorry

well i came up with a better trap for the movie saw v1 (6).so wanna hear it?

wall trap,a man wakes up in a room with a door,and blank walls no windows at all.there are holes in the walls he wonders what they are meant for when and doll on a tricycle come up and says.hello,jack i wanna play a game in this room there might be a door might not be (there is and it's locked dude)the holes on the walls contains a death,to get the key for the door you have to do three things.1,find a hole,2,get the box and 3,open the box.ha ha ha ha ha says the doll as it leaves.jack looks rapidly around then he hears,U HAVE 1 MINUTE!!! then he sees spikes coming out of the walls then they started to close in on him.to be continued...

regret trap.(no help)a man wakes up in jigsaw's lair tied from head to toe with jigsaw in front of him with a knife cutting some of rope,his hands.jigsaw says,U killed my wife u regret and that's the name of this trap all u have to do is shoot me.it will let you go from the cloths you are wearing because of the knife i have.you'll be able to get the knife and let yourself live. But then you will die from jail and ROT.die or die make........your.CHOICE!
6 hours passes and the man is about to shoot jigsaw when he get's shocked and fried,ha ha, say's jigsaw game over