This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Scavenger Hunt

The 'Daily Scavenger Hunt' has been re-formatted. Same name/different game.

It is now a 'Change The URL' style game, but Google Earth Street View is still the foundation.

The 'specified start times' that people didn't seem to like are gone. Play anytime. Five new levels added daily.

Hope this works better for everybody.

The Daily Scavenger Hunt

Have fun.
    Last edited by Vulture; 05-12-2009, 00:36:23. Reason: Game re-designed

pretty darn hard

you should consider making the targets items that are a little easier to find.
    I got 2 of 10 in the hour time. Didn't bother entering results.

Good idea, just too darn hard. I'll check again tonight.

your other game must be a bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by lemmy View Post
      you should consider making the targets items that are a little easier to find.
      I got 2 of 10 in the hour time. Didn't bother entering results.

Good idea, just too darn hard. I'll check again tonight.

your other game must be a bugger.
      Point taken, lists have been modified. I've had several people say the same thing.

Thanks for the input. And the other game is intended to be a 'bugger'.

Daily Scavenger Hunt
      Friday Night Scavenger Hunt

EDIT
      Per more requests a local time clock had been added to the site.

EDIT/EDIT
      The clock was confusing to people in other time zones cause I couldn't get it to stick to my time so I threw a countdown clock on there to clear things up (hopefully).
      Last edited by Vulture; 05-07-2009, 01:30:24.

Comment

I think I had found all the items except Churchill Downs in Central Florida. Guess it helps if you lived there and know where to look for everything.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they were looking for Churchill Downs in KY. The Kentucky Derby was just run last weekend. That's actually one of the ones I got. The state capitals last night was a lot easier for me. I'm old. Had I known ther wouldbe no submissions I wuold have sent mine in. Wish ther were prizes.
          The new clock is a nice touch.

Comment

It was the Racetrack in Kentucky I was looking for. Also, there were submissions, it just took me a long while to process them. I'm one guy here verifying all the submissions.
            I appreciate your participation.

Comment

There were two that I couldn't get street view shots on last night, Plymouth Rock and Gillette Castle. If that happens do we just give an aerial shot???after checking my score it looks like i was given credit for those

Also if you have spastic kids like I do let them at the list. My girls actually sat still for an hour and a half looking for stuff. They never sit still. Ever!
              Last edited by lemmy; 05-07-2009, 13:45:55.

Comment

Lemmy- I started this whole thing as a game for my kids that was totally G-rated. The new format may be a bit much for smaller kids. Hope this doesn't mess up your quiet time.

Comment

Help with #3, anyone. No clue here.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X