Mythbusters...any fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythbusters...any fans here?

I love Mythbusters. I watch one episode every weekday. I would watch two episodes, but it's on when I'm at school. Darn. Anyway, if you watch it, tell me what your favourite myth is. PLEASE! I'm really bored here and I totally need something to read. I'm begging you!

Anyway, if you have no idea what I'm rambling about, then on the Discovery Channel at 6pm, then again at 7pm on Discovery Channel +1, is Mythbusters. Well, it is over here in England. It's an hour long and the advert breaks take ages, but man, is it worth it!
    I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!

Yeah, i'm the fan of MythBusters. Great show

And my favorite myth was "Escape From Alcatraz", probably because i love movies about prison escape. Those are my favorites(for example: TV show "Prison Break" and movie "The Shawshank Redemption" <- those are the best creations ever )

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

I like it too!! Don't watch it often though, I'm more a fan of brainiac, such a cool show

I don't have a favorite myth and I like prison break too!!! A really cool show!! I wish I could've watched every episode, but I couldn't.. Last episode was/is this week i thought..
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood
        Yeah, i'm the fan of MythBusters. Great show

And my favorite myth was "Escape From Alcatraz", probably because i love movies about prison escape. Those are my favorites(for example: TV show "Prison Break" and movie "The Shawshank Redemption" <- those are the best creations ever )
        IS THAT THE ONE WHERE THEY USED SALSA ON THE PRISON BARS??
        THAT WAS SOO COOL !!

Comment

another myth buster fan maby

i like the one where thay use buster in the hamer throw to se if a hamer will save your life from crashing in the water and buster was riped to pices lol his head came of
          i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

Comment

Ohhh, I like mythbusters, especially Adam, either he's like me (crazed, psychotic and in desperate need of a straight-jacket) or he should become a comedian.

My favorite's the one where they use balloons to try and make a child "fly" I loved when Kerrie (right? the one that left the show and Grant took her place) use her fire-"breathing" skills to pop balloons, I like fire. . .
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Hey I'm a fan

I liked it when they tried to chop a sword in half with another sword.
              Myth Busted.
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Not fan, but i like it!

Comment

I am a MythBusters fan

My fave was when they used salamai to launch a rocket. It exploded and salamai went everywhere, the second time the rocket landed on the car

A Little Ferret Thief
                  OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                  Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                  OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                  My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                  Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

I LOVE mythbusters. My favorite myth was the one where they used explosives to paint the walls. funny stuffs....
                    Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahssarcastic

Comment

Total fan of mythbusters.........really like the flying ming dynasty chair............buster owns
                      "We're here to make coffee....... Metal"

-Nathan Explosion, Metalocalypse

Comment

I've only watched a few but I have to say I love it ... trying to refloat a boat with ping-pong balls ... disproving the claim you can pull the back axle off a car by tying it to a lamp-post then driving away at speed .... trying to make a kid take off while tethered to balloons ....oh and the body of Hoffa search at Giants stadium, to name but a few

ok I admit it - I've watched more than a few
                        Purple Hell

~ A riddler's best friend ~

Comment

I just watched the elevator dropping one & the hover craft one tday. I too try to catch an episode once in a while.
                          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
                            I just watched the elevator dropping one & the hover craft one tday. I too try to catch an episode once in a while.
                            Oh, I saw that episode too!!! It was so funny!
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I watch MythBuster now and then...
                              I saw the elevator / Hovercraft one too =)
                              The Needle in the HayStack one is fun! =)

Comment

Working...
                              X