http://esrooms.client.jp/escapeIIII.html

enjoy

please use spoilers to give hints

[spoiler] text [/ spoiler]

please do not post a videowalktrough in 7 days

leapfrog
05-25-2009, 07:28:04
What the?

All I did was press a button and stuff started moving everywhere + game over. Did I die or escape?

old biker
05-25-2009, 07:31:29
dont know ,didnt happen to me ,but in the first game i didnt find anything .
in second now and starting to get somewhere

Purp
05-25-2009, 07:57:42
I had trouble finding or doing anything in the first game. I'm not sure about the second game, except you have a serious language barrier.

Uncle Rim
05-25-2009, 11:58:19
Hi all. I couldn't get the first one to load at all. I even tried all the links at the bottom of the page. On one of then I found a play button. Wow, can i really have legs that look like that?! Sorry, got distracted. It was an infomercial in Japanese.

Tried the second game and have made a little progress.
Looking out the window, you can clearly see the number 3. When the lightening flashes, the letter A appears. perhaps A=3
Still looking out the window, click below the building that appears to be the one struck by lightening. R=4 can be seen.
Click on the lower right of the tree, a blue ball appears. Click it a few times and a crack forms. Eventually you get a note which reads;
k->r->a->j
r+a=j

On the reverse side, 1,4,k,16,?,?,?,64,81
The sequence seems to be +3,+5,+7,+9 therefore k=9

From this we can work out k=9, r=4, a=3 and j=7. It would be nice if this was the code.

It's getting late for me. So i will leave as many clues as i can and perhaps in the morning someone will have found one or more of the solutions.
There does seem to be a sequence in which things can be done. At one stage i was able to click on the rock and have a penquin appear. It went to the scene where there is a blank (projector?) screen. there are clues either side of the plant's pot. Not sure how to use them.
The building struck by lightening changes. The lightening starts when triggered by something else.
The old fashioned "Diet Coke" escape tool works!

NannaJoy
05-26-2009, 21:59:30
saw a #, used it every where, .. ended up in a ?maze - and out. Weird. - one with Xmas tree, window, two places to put a code, ?rock? and letters on wall.
SEcond one is sort of same set up. # in a different place .. code places both on same wall now..
beside "r=4" in the window in star shape another thing will pop up if you click it - a row of rectangles - yellow, yellow, red, & yellow. on top of middle space is another yellow one - bridging the gap so to speak between the yellow and red. 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81. So guess K is 9. (or 3 as in 3X3 = 9)
Here hubby messing with oven door - my cue to see if he needs me to look at his dinner to see if it is done?
later

jenny3
07-01-2009, 09:54:29
im out!!!without help!!

SueJ999
07-01-2009, 18:09:02
First one... out the window says 7 in the corner and all... put 7777 in the box and it said ok. clicked that, and got c->a->d->b Not sure what to do, tried 3142 in the tall cabinet, but nothing stuck!

WOAH! Clicked around that box some more saw a button with a1 by it... clicked it and went through the maze and OUT!?

Trying second one now... slow loading... This one makes less sense than the last one. Not wasting my time anymore.