Proof 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof 2

Proof 2 aka Ispat 2 is sequel of Proof 1 point and click type crime scene game created by Yunus Bayraktaroğlu for Lotus اanta. "With the help of hints my father left before he died, i had the killer and the doctor who had given the fake autopsy as payment arrested. My father was a guy who has no problems with anyone. It is clear that guy is a hood. I have to solve this no matter what". Good luck, everyone.
    http://www.moregames24.com/2009/06/proof-2.html

Use the arrow keys to drive your car.

Please use spoilers to give hints.
    [ Spoiler="Title of Spoiler"]Text of Spoiler[/Spoiler]

No Video Walkthrough for 7 days, please. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

anyone else playing this? I can't say im really a fan of this one so far.

Comment

Don't really get the driving part, well I can move the care, but how do I get into the houses?

OK, figured it out somewhat, can only enter one house though and can't do much at all.

Any hints?

Comment

Not wasting my time with this one. Game play is irratic. I couldn't leave the room in Proof 1. Too bad cause the graphics are really good.

Comment

This probably isn't the place to say, but I

@Mette--do you have
          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I am not very good with these escape games

I can go to 4 places but only found the mask... and my radio is broken! geez this guy is lazy... fix the radio already so I can jam!
            I am am officially insane-You may bask in my glory

Comment

And completed!

That was a bit pixel huntingly annoying at times, but finally finished it, gonna go through again to see what happens with the questions at the end.

Comment

Working...
              X