PDA

View Full Version : Submachine 2: The Lighthouse

Pages : 1 [2]

*Stardust*
06-15-2006, 13:37:04
From the start (the portal on the right is red) go left, down, right, and grab a small grey 2ND FLOOR key on the right. Return to the start and then head leftx3, downx3, right, up.

hhhmmm...what start are you talking about?? The first screen with the ladder?? I can go up and then left...but not down!!! anyone help me??

nobody here??

Eternal Becky
06-15-2006, 13:45:17
I am here. Tell me where you are stuck.

Holvy
06-15-2006, 13:50:41
I'm back from the sleep, what's up?

*Stardust*
06-15-2006, 13:51:35
i quoted from the walktrough! after i opened the locked sewer... i don't know what was ment by 'start' !! wich screen do i start from?

Holvy
06-15-2006, 13:53:48
when you unlock the sewers and enter them for the first time, that section of pipe there (with the right hold where you entered as red) is what I used as the start

when you unlock the sewers and enter them for the first time, that section of pipe there (with the right hole where you entered as red) is what I used as the start

crimson
06-15-2006, 14:17:03
even the guy that invented the game is no help with his walkthru to get that puzzle with the 4 needles done argh!

http://www.rewolucje.com/

(oh well, I actually have 3 hours before I have to take my cat up for his rabies vaccine)

ender
06-15-2006, 14:43:24
ok! I need some help!!
I 've openned the sewer.first I 've gone most left and find a secret item then go out
then go in an other time, left, then down and I don't know how I find an other secret item and a room with a little square puzzle with blue lights.Done it and I ve heard that something Happened (don't know what) and then can't find a key!!!! I see a key in another sewer but can't take it!

Tiggylou
06-15-2006, 14:53:08
Help please someone!!!! I can only go left in the sewers. I can't go down the hand only points left. I have restarted 3 times, cos I thought I was bugged. Please help someone.

Anyone there please help with the sewers

OK I completely give up. Someone please please tell me what I am doing wrong. GRRRRRRRRRRR

crimson
06-15-2006, 16:06:24
OK I completely give up. Someone please please tell me what I am doing wrong. GRRRRRRRRRRR

sorry I can't help ya, I was able to maneuver thru the sewers fine.

However, I've still not been able to get the last dang button puzzle so that all the needles are pointed to the center.

hope it gets fixed for you~

zawisza370
06-15-2006, 17:04:17
what with that coils help plz!

james_12389
06-15-2006, 17:16:58
finally finished anyone need any help?

Brynn
06-15-2006, 17:25:17
What do I put in for the code in that green thingy? ON one of the letters it says "831" but I can't figure out if that's right, and if it is, what do the symbols mean? Also, I can't find the lightbulb. Any information will be appreciated, I'm determined to finish this game!

ender
06-15-2006, 17:26:19
ok! use the walkthrought on page 24 or 25 It is very good and it helps me a lot in the sewer. the little thing is that you had to start when you are in the sewer whith the red issue on your left

brynn
06-15-2006, 17:31:57
what does the movie mean, I wonder?

nevermind, I got the ID card

Eternal Becky
06-15-2006, 17:35:07
Put the bulb and the memory card in the movie player. Then turn on the bulb and when the movie starts click on the screen. You need to pick up an ID card that is somewhere on the bottom left.

ender
06-15-2006, 17:36:00
need some help!
what do you do with the positive and negative coil?

brynn
06-15-2006, 17:36:30
Now I'm at this place in the pipes and there's a screen with black and blue buttons. Is there a place I can find the code or whatever for this? Should I be somewhere else? This is crazy, but it's so fun!

okay, I'm really stuck now. I found the fork, ID card, positive and negative coils. Can someone give me a hint as to where to put one of these things?

I've discovered 2 different things in the tunnels, the one with black and blue buttons, and the one with a lever behind some glass. I can't seem to put anything together though.

Eternal Becky
06-15-2006, 17:52:51
When you turn around the wheel and go upstairs you will see a broken wire and you can't pull down the lever too as the wire is broken. Use the fork on the broken wire and pull down the lever.

LoneWolf
06-15-2006, 17:57:36
The last secret is in the room where the wooden stairs begin.
That's right...start checking every SQUARE inch
You'll find it eventually

brynn
06-15-2006, 18:08:09
What wheel? Upstairs where? I really appreciate the help. Where do I put the ID card?

Bugpy
06-15-2006, 18:18:23
Walkthrough---

Zoom in on game
To the right between the two rocks is a secret red dot
Zoom out
Go Left 4 screens, Up 1
Grab Cog Wheel on the Floor
Go down 1 screen, Right 1
Use Wisdom Gem on what looks like a lamp post
When the little antenna raises, click on the ball. This will lower a ladder.
Move Right 2 screen.
Zoom in on the phonograph and use the cog wheel on the front in the gray box area.
Click on the green button.
Zoom out
Move left 1, up 1 screen, right 1 screen.
Click on the little rectangle on the lower left of the box with the plugs in it
This is where the C number is. Remember this.
Go left 1, Up 1, left into the sewer
Move left 2 in the sewer.
In lower left corner of sewere is room key.
Go back 3 right, up 1, right 1, and click on alcove.
Grab fork.
Zoom out, left 1, up 1, left 1, up stairs 3 floors, left 1, in first door to left.
Grab cat note that is sticking out on 2nd shelf from top.
Exit room.
Use the Room key on the door to the right.
Go in and grab the sewer key hanging on the wall.
Right 2.
On florecent light there is a red dot. Grab it.
Right 1 room.
Grab pamphlet on top right of the rack there.
Click on painting. Zoom in on the end of the line that points to the second window of the lighthouse.
This code will be used later. Remeber it.
Zoom out. Right 1 screen.
There is a secret dot hidden on the right side of the dirt mound.
Left 4 rooms, down the stairs, right 1, down the ladder 1.
Use the sewer key on the sewer lock.
Refer to this map to find your way thru the sewers.
In the sewers, Go left 1, down 1, right 1 to get the 2nd floor key.
Go left 1, up 1, left 2, down 1 to grab the secret dot.
Continue down 2, Right 1, Up 1. Grab letter to liz, and 3 secret dots.
Go down 1, left 1, down 1, left 3, up 1, right 1. Zoom in on pipe.
Solve the puzzle so all lights are blue.
Go left 1, down 1, right 2, up 1. Grab Swtich handle.
Go down 1, left 2, up 2, right 1, up 2, left 2, down 1, right 1 to grab positive coil.
Go left 1, up 1, left 2 and grab secret dot.
Go right until you get out of sewers.
Go up 2, right 2. Use the Switch handel on the grey box.
Left 2, down 1, left 1, up stairs, right 1, in stairwell. Grab negative coil.
Go up 2, and use 2nd floor key on metal door.
Go left 1, click on typewriter and grab Diary 2.
Go left 1 and grab Movie Memory.
Go right 4.
There is Note to myself between the sheets and the pillows.
click on the instrament that has the moving arms. Carefully move the mouse till you can grab all 4 dots.
Zoom out, go left 1.
Use the code you got from the lighthouse painting and then click on green button at top.
Zoom out and grab lightbulb.
Go left 1, in the stairwell, down 2, in the room, left 1, down the stairwell, left 1.
Use the movie memory and the light blub on the projector.
Click on the switch and then on the eye piece.
While viewing the movie, grab the ID card which is below the bowls in the movie.
Grab the ID card when it falls on the ground.
Go right 1, up the stairwell, right 1, in the stairwell, up 4.
Use the fork on the broken wire. click the switch.
Go up to the top.
In main room, there is a secret dot to lower left, and a portal note on the wall.
Go right 1 and grab the Digout key.
Go left 1, and then down 8, right 3. Use the digout key.
Go left 2, grab secret dot, go left 1, grab fuse.
Go right 3,out of the digout, right 3, up 4, right 1, up 1. Grab secret dot.
Click on box under red light. Solve puzzle by getting all the arms on the center dot.
Zoom out, down 1, left 2, up 1.
Zoom in on the box with 4 dots on it.
You'll notice there is an E on this box. If you have read the letters, you would have notice that there is a number associated with the letter M and you see he talks about a cat named Einstein. We found what the letter C was earlier, so we need to plug these numbers into Einstein's famous formula, E=M*C^2. Take the number for C, multiply it by C, and then multiply it by M. Use this number as the code for this puzzle.
If done right, when you zoom out, the light on top of the puzzle will be green.
Go down 1, right 1, up 2.
Now its hard to see, but there are 2 tiles that look different. 1 is to the right of the ladder, the other to the left. Go into the left one first.
Go left 1 to find secret dot. Go back right to the ladder. Go in the right hole.
Go right 1. Use the positive coil in the + symbol, the negative coil in the - symbol.
Go right 2, up 3, right 1. Use the fuse here.
Go left 2, use the ID card here.
Go right 1 and click on the switch.
If you did this, you should have 16/20 secrets. I can't seem to find the other 4. If you can find them, post them out there...

brynn
06-15-2006, 18:51:11
Yeah, that helped me out alot. Thank you!

I still can't seem to finish the blue light puzzle. I suppose this is one of those things I have to figure out on my own? Is there a method that anyone knows of?

I Finally Got It! Yay!

Tarya Nórui
06-15-2006, 19:34:55
If you did this, you should have 16/20 secrets. I can't seem to find the other 4. If you can find them, post them out there...[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
I found 17:
One is on the chair in the room where you find the wheel

Slashaar
06-15-2006, 22:21:25
IM FINALLY OUT!!! If ne1 needs hlp im happy to post a walkthrough.

I'll be leaving to play other games so just leave me a messege soon, otherwise i might forget everything :ende: :thk:

cthulu
06-15-2006, 22:30:05
man this one is better than the first one

eery music awsome

FCVikingJT
06-15-2006, 22:45:08
Wow Holvy, Great walkthru, thanks a bunch.

SAD SAD MAN
06-15-2006, 22:57:58
Help Me I Only Got 4 Items Im Suk

Mistery
06-15-2006, 23:00:01
Have you seen the walkthrough on the previous page?

cthulu
06-15-2006, 23:18:35
use the light bulb

man this is hard

Unregistered111
06-16-2006, 01:00:33
Thanks Hoivy! Great Walkthrough..

Flexia
06-16-2006, 02:37:25
Hey, Lonewolfe, you stated the last one is in the romm where the wooden stairs start do you mean at the very start where the phonogram is or where the wooden stairs take you up a few flights???? Need to know cause i can't find it!!!!!!!

Unregistered843
06-16-2006, 03:11:00
Anyone there? How do I use the Digout Key?

derik ingram
06-16-2006, 04:02:25
if you wanna turn the 4 dials to meet the center just spin them.press each button in order as to read a book and make sure each slow dial rotates one full turn to the center(takes less than a min

LoneWolf
06-16-2006, 14:07:51
Hey, Lonewolfe, you stated the last one is in the romm where the wooden stairs start do you mean at the very start where the phonogram is or where the wooden stairs take you up a few flights???? Need to know cause i can't find it!!!!!!!
It's in the tile room where the wooden stairs begin. Click on the tiles to the right of the door. It's behind one of those, I can't remember which one.

EL EISTEIN
06-16-2006, 17:08:30
e=mc2
e= 890*(c[the value in the machine]*2)
MICHAEL

Tarya Nórui
06-16-2006, 18:12:35
1. video room - zoom in, left side from game on the rocks
2. the room where you get the wheel - on the chair
3. where you find the fork
4.5.6.7.8. in the sewer, three of them in the room with liz's note
9. the room where the wooden stairs begin, on the wall 8 tiles left from the door, 4 tiles up from floor
10. two stairs up in the dirt
11. one room right from the lighthouse picture
12. room with metal door on the lamp
13. behind the small door
14. 15. 16. 17. behind the 2nd floor door to the right, stick puzzle
18. in the room you have to fit the sticks into the middle
19. hidden tunnel left
20. top room

Michelle
06-16-2006, 18:23:20
Great game! I only found 16 secrets. Wonder if it ends differently if you find all 20?

Tempted to play again to find them all, but, I don't want to get lost in the sewer again.

pitisor
06-16-2006, 21:00:15
hy ,i need your help,can someone tell,me were can i find the fork?

Mistery
06-16-2006, 21:14:54
Look at the walkthrough on page 28

ireneh
06-16-2006, 23:00:13
where is the camera and i cant figure out where to put the coils.help please

Eternal Becky
06-16-2006, 23:02:40
CAMERA
When you go up the wooden stairs go to the left and you will find the camera. But you need to get the bulb and the memory card. As they need to be put inside the camera.

mark567443
06-16-2006, 23:14:08
whats the code for the 4 digit code

Eternal Becky
06-16-2006, 23:17:13
The 4 digit code wants E (e=mc2).

goorfe233
06-16-2006, 23:28:39
what does m equal

Eternal Becky
06-16-2006, 23:35:51
Look in the note you have in your inventory. It will say M= . The number changes with every game.

fotographia
06-17-2006, 00:48:06
great game

ireneh
06-17-2006, 01:18:29
finished it finally,thanks for all the help.and found 18/20 secrets

CAMERA
When you go up the wooden stairs go to the left and you will find the camera. But you need to get the bulb and the memory card. As they need to be put inside the camera.
thank you very much i didnt think i would find it. :bunny:

RammsteinEngel8
06-17-2006, 06:57:22
Does anyone need a walkthrough?

I guess I might as well post one so....

From start go to left most room, go up and collect the cog on the ground.
Then go back to the record player and insert cog and press the button.
Now go to the brick wall door and put the wisdom jewel in the c shaped holder and press the button.
Go right and go up the ladder.
Go right again and look at the "generator type" thing to see a c=#, remember this, for it will come in handy later.
Go back up the ladder and go left into the sewer.
Collect the room key in the sewer and leave it and go up the ladder.
Go right and collect a fork.
Go up again and enter a blue tiled room.
Go left and then go into the stair room which is brown.
Go up all the stairs and enter a green room.
Go right till you reach a light house picture, examine it to get a code, remember that code for later use.
now go left till you reach two doors, use the room key on the right door to enter and then get the sewer key inside.
Enter the left room to get the cat note inside on the bookshelf.
Now go right to get to a silver room with ladders.
Collect the negative coil on the ground.
Now leave and go down the brown stairs and get back to that one locked sewer.
Use the sewer key on it and enter the sewer.
Collect the 2nd floor key by going left down right.
Now go left up left left dow down down right up to collect the letter to liz.
Venture more into the sewer to get a positive coil and find a puzzle where you make the board all blue.
First click all the 4 corners.
Then just make the rest blue, its relatively easy since its soo small.
after that is finished, go find the place where a piece of glass was covering a handle, now take the handle.
Now leave the sewer and go all the way back to where you found the negative coil, go up until you find a locked door, and now unlock it with the 2nd floor key.
Enter and go right first.
Remember that code on the lighthouse pic? now this is where it comes in handy... just enter that into the green glowing box to recieve a light bulb.
Go right again to collect a note to myself on the bed. There is also a thing that contains these so called secret items but... I'd care less of them because you do not need them to finish... If you do collect all you will see free ****... ha ha jk but I do not know.
Now go back and enter the left room now and look at the type writer and collect the second diary entry. Now you see that m=# remember this for it will go along with the c value you found earlier.
Now go left to collect the movie memory.
Now go back down to where the brown stairs meets the blue tiled room and go left to see a camera
Insert the light buld and the movie memory into the camera, flip the switch, and look into it.
Click the card on the screen and you will recieve the id card.
now go right twice and up the ladder to find a blue tunnel.
Enter it and go right to find a plate that holds a switch, insert the switch you have to activate a ladder up at the top. Pull the sitch and exit and go to the top most part you can now.
Now there are two ways to go, right and left, but before that, place the fork in the missing cable area.
You can pull the switch now if you eant to but, first go right and up the ladder.
Now you will see a puzzle, this is semi hard... but really its just irritating. Solve it by having all the ends meet in the middle.
Once that is finished, go back to the left side now and go to where you enter a 4 digit code.
Remember the m and c values? and all this talk of einstein... and now you need an e value.. well all you need now is to know what e equals. well e=m x c(squared)
enter that code into the box to have that light turn green as well.
Now you can pull the switch if you havent already and go up one level.
After going up twice the room caves in a bit, go to the right hall to find a place for the coils.
Place the coils corresponding to the places they go... may god have mercy on your soul if you do not know...
Now go all the way up the ladder to reach a room with a huge teleporter.
Collect the portal note if you want and go left.
Insert the id card and go back to the portal.
Now go right to collect the digout key. go back to portal.
Now go all the way down to where the green wood room is and go all the way left to reach a locked crawl area... Unlock it with the digout key and enter.
Go left to collect a fuse and go back to the portal.
Go right and place fuse into the slot.
Go to portal and pull lever to beat the game. ;)
Now I hope you appreciate this walkthrough, since it took me a bit to do... and now no one needs to ask anymore questions.. unless you are really that... god forbid... dense that you cannot think ha ha. Plenty thanks to some others who have given me a bit of a push into beating this game. Later

amber
06-17-2006, 08:18:00
I wonder if that machine with the number that stands for C does anything other than look pretty - also what is that lookout for opposite this machine? What about that secret brick entrance in the bottom where you first start off near the marble that pulls down the ladder? What about the buttons and levers for the game? And what about the knobs for the faucet that you turn in the bathroom and pull the flush? What are they all supposed to do? :umn:

P.S. About the secret dots & possibly the above:
I found all 20 and then tried to do down and try anything the brick wall and the lookout opposite the "fork" shelf thing. Nothing. Also, I tried to turn the cold water twice and flush, perhaps that c=2, also can stand for cold water, and nothing as well.

When I had all the 20 I aslo tried to push all the buttons on the game and push knobs, but also nothing happened. I had all the lights on at that time. Maybe it has to do with some complicated order of turning on and off lights in the game...who knows...:wht:

Thought you might like a map of the tower and area:
Spoiler is a link to a JPEG (picture):

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/dead_ninja_muthafacko_420/submachine2map.jpg
It was compiled by someone and posted on lazylaces, (http://lazylaces.com/article.asp?p=1964#comments), post 394 (name of poster omitted due to potential vulgarity.

anthony
06-17-2006, 12:16:12
i know where the coils go

anthony
06-17-2006, 12:53:19
i need help on the number thing at near the top on right

hellllppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john20
06-17-2006, 14:19:55
how do u get the I.D card.i put the lightbulb and the movie in, but i cant get it

scotty_bhoy
06-17-2006, 21:51:54
I have C = 2 and M = 701, can someone help me out with what the code will be.

Mistery
06-17-2006, 21:55:59
I have C = 2 and M = 701, can someone help me out with what the code will be.

If I am not making an error:
e=701 x 4= 2804.

lttheninja
06-18-2006, 07:25:18
What happens when you get all the secrets?

amber
06-18-2006, 08:29:44
In my experience, nothing happens. You just finish the game with a message saying you found them all.

You can read my post above; it just outlines that you can find all the secrets, but when you try to open/uncover the secret entrances they won't open for you. So basically nothing happens and you are left with no reward for your achievement - or so they want you to believe, but there may be some way & there may be more to it.

But I haven't uncovered it and so far I know not of one who has.

Tiggylou
06-19-2006, 12:18:44
Ok here I am again. Trying to get through the sewers. I have unlocked the sewer door and gone left 9 to get a secret. I then come back out and go in again. As per the previous posts I have gone left, but when I come to go down, the hand only points to left or turns into an arrow. Am I missing something??? Or is my system bugged. I really want to play this game. Has anyone else experienced the same problem. Please HELP

Sonja
06-19-2006, 13:25:29
submachine looks like a nice game but I got a problem.
I can't play it because my mouse dissapear on the moment that you can see the machine with the joysticks.
And without mouse is playing not easy.
What's wrong??

Mistery
06-19-2006, 13:29:35
Don't know what's wrong. This doesn't happen to me. Maybe a restart could help. Otherwise I have no idea right now how to help you with this problem.

Sonja
06-19-2006, 14:02:03
I ask a colleague at my work and he think its a error in the game.
I can play submachine 1 without problems.

Room escape fan
06-19-2006, 18:23:06
I have C=3 and M=975 but what is the digit code? I can`t find it nothing works:S help meeeeeee!!!!

Eternal Becky
06-19-2006, 18:26:21
I have C=3 and M=975 but what is the digit code? I can`t find it nothing works:S help meeeeeee!!!!

Your code is 8775

Room escape fan
06-19-2006, 18:32:14
Thank you I am escaped:D

tornbwtween
06-20-2006, 01:43:46
i've got 5 letters: liz, cat, me, diary page 1 & 2, a fork, pos & neg coils, the id card, the pamphlet and 12 of 20 sercet things. Any clues to where theese things go? i've working on this thing for two hours now.

GentleTone
06-20-2006, 08:34:17
here's a walkthrough i had found and is pretty helpful to me:http://www.pointandclickgames.net/2006/06/16/submachine-2-walkthrough/#comments
I hope it could help you ppl from freaking out over a game. (kidding, kidding):P

???
06-20-2006, 17:52:09
c=3 and m=793 what is my code I don`t get it how dow you do that?

flora
06-20-2006, 18:32:04
Finally I made it, only with your help. Fantastic game. Wait anxiously for the next...What will come next?

Eternal Becky
06-20-2006, 18:36:09
c=3 and m=793 what is my code I don`t get it how dow you do that?

This is how you figure out the code
E= ( m * c square )

Rannei
06-20-2006, 20:23:48
great game but I'm stuck...

LocknessMonster
06-20-2006, 23:33:24
wooo hooo I am done. Took me an hour and a half to complete it. i got 18/20 secrete coins and what are those for anyway?

eastwood
06-21-2006, 12:33:29
oh my, got everything including 19 secrets (guess the
20th will be found at the end) and now I have to click
this darn puzzle by trial and error?!?!?!?! Why?...

OK, I''ll give hints for the lost ones...

Sewers: make a MAP!! It helps and you don't get lost
and you can avoid to miss any connections.

Secrets: It's just fun to find them, that's all.
The trickiest one is here:
You leave the red room going up.
You are in a turqouise room with a ladder.
Go left once.
You are again in a turqouise room with an
exit in front of you and on the right.
Look on the wall... somewhere between the
exits it is covered behind a tile...

Walkthroughs: there are a lot between page 23 and 31 on
this thread...

The puzzle with the 4 "sticks": Just try and try and try... (grrrrrr)

Unregistered x1
06-22-2006, 16:29:31
Walkthrough---

Zoom in on game
To the right between the two rocks is a secret red dot
Zoom out
Go Left 4 screens, Up 1
Grab Cog Wheel on the Floor
Go down 1 screen, Right 1
Use Wisdom Gem on what looks like a lamp post
When the little antenna raises, click on the ball. This will lower a ladder.
Move Right 2 screen.
Zoom in on the phonograph and use the cog wheel on the front in the gray box area.
Click on the green button.
Zoom out
Move left 1, up 1 screen, right 1 screen.
Click on the little rectangle on the lower left of the box with the plugs in it
This is where the C number is. Remember this.
Go left 1, Up 1, left into the sewer
Move left 2 in the sewer.
In lower left corner of sewere is room key.
Go back 3 right, up 1, right 1, and click on alcove.
Grab fork.
Zoom out, left 1, up 1, left 1, up stairs 3 floors, left 1, in first door to left.
Grab cat note that is sticking out on 2nd shelf from top.
Exit room.
Use the Room key on the door to the right.
Go in and grab the sewer key hanging on the wall.
Right 2.
On florecent light there is a red dot. Grab it.
Right 1 room.
Grab pamphlet on top right of the rack there.
Click on painting. Zoom in on the end of the line that points to the second window of the lighthouse.
This code will be used later. Remeber it.
Zoom out. Right 1 screen.
There is a secret dot hidden on the right side of the dirt mound.
Left 4 rooms, down the stairs, right 1, down the ladder 1.
Use the sewer key on the sewer lock.
Refer to this map to find your way thru the sewers.
In the sewers, Go left 1, down 1, right 1 to get the 2nd floor key.
Go left 1, up 1, left 2, down 1 to grab the secret dot.
Continue down 2, Right 1, Up 1. Grab letter to liz, and 3 secret dots.
Go down 1, left 1, down 1, left 3, up 1, right 1. Zoom in on pipe.
Solve the puzzle so all lights are blue.
Go left 1, down 1, right 2, up 1. Grab Swtich handle.
Go down 1, left 2, up 2, right 1, up 2, left 2, down 1, right 1 to grab positive coil.
Go left 1, up 1, left 2 and grab secret dot.
Go right until you get out of sewers.
Go up 2, right 2. Use the Switch handel on the grey box.
Left 2, down 1, left 1, up stairs, right 1, in stairwell. Grab negative coil.
Go up 2, and use 2nd floor key on metal door.
Go left 1, click on typewriter and grab Diary 2.
Go left 1 and grab Movie Memory.
Go right 4.
There is Note to myself between the sheets and the pillows.
click on the instrament that has the moving arms. Carefully move the mouse till you can grab all 4 dots.
Zoom out, go left 1.
Use the code you got from the lighthouse painting and then click on green button at top.
Zoom out and grab lightbulb.
Go left 1, in the stairwell, down 2, in the room, left 1, down the stairwell, left 1.
Use the movie memory and the light blub on the projector.
Click on the switch and then on the eye piece.
While viewing the movie, grab the ID card which is below the bowls in the movie.
Grab the ID card when it falls on the ground.
Go right 1, up the stairwell, right 1, in the stairwell, up 4.
Use the fork on the broken wire. click the switch.
Go up to the top.
In main room, there is a secret dot to lower left, and a portal note on the wall.
Go right 1 and grab the Digout key.
Go left 1, and then down 8, right 3. Use the digout key.
Go left 2, grab secret dot, go left 1, grab fuse.
Go right 3,out of the digout, right 3, up 4, right 1, up 1. Grab secret dot.
Click on box under red light. Solve puzzle by getting all the arms on the center dot.
Zoom out, down 1, left 2, up 1.
Zoom in on the box with 4 dots on it.
You'll notice there is an E on this box. If you have read the letters, you would have notice that there is a number associated with the letter M and you see he talks about a cat named Einstein. We found what the letter C was earlier, so we need to plug these numbers into Einstein's famous formula, E=M*C^2. Take the number for C, multiply it by C, and then multiply it by M. Use this number as the code for this puzzle.
If done right, when you zoom out, the light on top of the puzzle will be green.
Go down 1, right 1, up 2.
Now its hard to see, but there are 2 tiles that look different. 1 is to the right of the ladder, the other to the left. Go into the left one first.
Go left 1 to find secret dot. Go back right to the ladder. Go in the right hole.
Go right 1. Use the positive coil in the + symbol, the negative coil in the - symbol.
Go right 2, up 3, right 1. Use the fuse here.
Go left 2, use the ID card here.
Go right 1 and click on the switch.
If you did this, you should have 16/20 secrets. I can't seem to find the other 4. If you can find them, post them out there...

Ive finished the game with some help lol from the posts from different people & i managed to find 17 secrets.

hyperflame
07-02-2006, 02:43:13
it said at the end to be continued ooooooo wat will happen

slootyboutch
07-03-2006, 01:25:12
would somebody PLEASE tell me where the fork is? I'm dying here...

go to the sewer that had the padlock on it. stay on the ladder. and go to your right. the rest is self explanitory. notice the "hieroglyphics" in the bottom right hand corner? wonder what are those for?

baygal1985
07-04-2006, 23:15:05
I cant seem to get the part where you have to get the needles into the center. it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do all the other parts fine, but that one is giving me trouble. Any tips? please?

mercury2006
07-06-2006, 00:28:54
I cant seem to get the part where you have to get the needles into the center. it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do all the other parts fine, but that one is giving me trouble. Any tips? please?

agree

I don't bother to work with this **** half the night just so i can get out

this is what destroyes the whole game

i'm quitting if there aren't any system of some sort to solve this puzzle i don't bother

pkticker
07-12-2006, 20:57:03
HELP! I want to play this game but as soon as that arcade machine pops up at the beginning, I can no longer see the mouse pointer. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this game SUPPOSED to do this?

baygal1985
07-12-2006, 20:59:32
HELP! I want to play this game but as soon as that arcade machine pops up at the beginning, I can no longer see the mouse pointer. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this game SUPPOSED to do this?
that's wierd. as far as i know it shouldnt do that. have you tried hitting refresh?

pkticker
07-12-2006, 21:57:38
that's wierd. as far as i know it shouldnt do that. have you tried hitting refresh?

Yeah, a couple times, still nothing. I thought maybe my flash wasn't updated, but usually if it isn't, the games just won't play. Maybe I'll try it on my home computer tonight. Thanks!

baygal1985
07-12-2006, 22:12:38
Yeah, a couple times, still nothing. I thought maybe my flash wasn't updated, but usually if it isn't, the games just won't play. Maybe I'll try it on my home computer tonight. Thanks!
you're welcome. :D Glad I could help. and good luck tonight. :)

LittlePandaPal
07-15-2006, 19:36:42
HUZZAH!! i finally beat the game! it took a long time nd i thought i was gunna go crazy, but it was a great game. now i'm jus gunna wait for the third one. :zzz:

farmgirl
07-15-2006, 20:21:07
I'm stuck on the first floor. all I have is the cog, placed it in the record player. I can't get the wisdom gem into the box. HELP!

blueberry belle
07-24-2006, 09:38:15
HAHAHaha!!!!!!!! last night I actually DREAMED I was in the submachine adventure!!! the only diffrence was that the walls, caves, objects and everything were real!... I picked up small solid semi-shiny keys with my hand... carried solid objects in my arms and pockets of my trousers... I was a little worried that the cracked walls and ceilings will collapse on top of me as I ventured from room to room smogged in dusty air... fortunately they didn't... but ohh that was marvelous fun!!! :D :D :D

just thought I'd leave a hint here with the sewers... (I'm not sure about your computers... maybe it's only mine)... for those of you where in the sewers you see nothing but blackness.... if you have a program in your computer that you can "set transparancy" to... it is useful to put a semi transparent window in front of the game page... I was able to see the sewer pipes that way... may be frustrating to alt-tab back and forth the two windows but being able to see the pipes make it a lot easier to venture around

as for creating a map... if you have a tendency to draw things out of scale and roads run into each other when it shouldn't... try drawing a grid to start... a faint grid where each box reprecent a game screen... it helps keep your map in scale.

lucky20lw
08-03-2006, 15:48:55
I can't seem to get the needles to line up. I have three but can't get the fourth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Nevermind..finally figured it out.

Zox_of_D00m
08-03-2006, 19:37:31
i did it!! done! took me for ever! ..and i got like this by the way: :crazy:
good game! i look forward to the next one! now im outa this thread! bye! :fol:

GameFreak444
08-06-2006, 19:03:11
this is what i have m=933 and c=3 but what is the 4 numbers in that thing???

Eternal Becky
08-06-2006, 20:45:16
This is how you figure out the code
E= ( m * c square )

Read the quoted post. That is how you need to find your code.

gitamerah
08-16-2006, 12:06:40
Wow, that was a tough one. I only got 12 secrets/red beads. Anybody got all 20?

athornforeveryh
08-31-2006, 04:54:11
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/athornforeveryh/sewers-1.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/athornforeveryh/annoying-1.jpg

I know my computer drawing skills stink, but it will still help in some way or another.

catraven
08-31-2006, 13:54:16
I just have to say that is an excellent map! Bravo to you! It really helped me!Thanx

Eternal Becky
08-31-2006, 15:47:28
Good job Athornforeveryh :yeahcool:
I am sure the map will help a lot to those who get stuck.

tabbi
09-01-2006, 07:39:47
awesome game
:apl:

saint-j
09-08-2006, 01:16:24
Thanx 4 da walkie, got stuck and almost gave up...:wink: .

go to the sewer that had the padlock on it. stay on the ladder. and go to your right. the rest is self explanitory. notice the "hieroglyphics" in the bottom right hand corner? wonder what are those for?

kivvie
01-07-2007, 23:23:12
how do you post a picture you drew? (i want to post a map)

cabbit
02-07-2007, 00:24:27
HAHAHaha!!!!!!!! last night I actually DREAMED I was in the submachine adventure!!! the only diffrence was that the walls, caves, objects and everything were real!... I picked up small solid semi-shiny keys with my hand... carried solid objects in my arms and pockets of my trousers... I was a little worried that the cracked walls and ceilings will collapse on top of me as I ventured from room to room smogged in dusty air... fortunately they didn't... but ohh that was marvelous fun!!! :D :D :D
holy shxt you really had that dream? u must've spent a lottttt of time playing the game.

great game, the puzzles are not hard, but I thought I have to turn off all the lights to get the generator going.

Gamershood rock
02-12-2007, 18:40:40
LOL i win the game it bloomin hard! :mad:

no its just u u noob! :crazy:

mongoose
04-22-2007, 14:24:19
anybody got walkthru

HUZZAH!! i finally beat the game! it took a long time nd i thought i was gunna go crazy, but it was a great game. now i'm jus gunna wait for the third one. :zzz:

Give walkthru

oh my, got everything including 19 secrets (guess the
20th will be found at the end) and now I have to click
this darn puzzle by trial and error?!?!?!?! Why?...

OK, I''ll give hints for the lost ones...

Sewers: make a MAP!! It helps and you don't get lost
and you can avoid to miss any connections.

Secrets: It's just fun to find them, that's all.
The trickiest one is here:
You leave the red room going up.
You are in a turqouise room with a ladder.
Go left once.
You are again in a turqouise room with an
exit in front of you and on the right.
Look on the wall... somewhere between the
exits it is covered behind a tile...

Walkthroughs: there are a lot between page 23 and 31 on
this thread...

The puzzle with the 4 "sticks": Just try and try and try... (grrrrrr)

cant get red ball

duckncvr
04-22-2007, 23:58:28
Coils......don't just going running up and down ladders in a mad rush.

Ahhh... great clue.. not too much, not too little..!!

Slynge dk
06-01-2007, 19:33:11
Hello to all of you!

Did anyone manage to find all 20 secrets? Does it make a difference?

I only found 19 and when I finally had finished I wasn't exactly desperate to go ALL the way through the whole thing again to find the last one...!

Love, Slynge.

Yorick
06-23-2007, 00:16:29
wow posts from last year... ha i love invading ancient areas:popc1::popc1::popc1:

anyway, i beat it. that was a tricky one

lyra blue
08-10-2007, 10:58:49
I hope this helps you find your way through
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/JTippin_photos/Sewers.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/JTippin_photos/hiddendoor.jpg

1 Zoom in on game. To the right between the two rocks is a red dot
2 Go Left 4 screens, Up 1 on the chair is a red dot– hard to see as chair is red!!
3 In second of the tiled rooms with 2 doors look between the doors
on the wall – there’s a red dot behind one of the tiles (from bottom right corner - 4 up, 5 left).
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/JTippin_photos/secretdot2.jpg
4 Go up the brown stairs, on the 2nd landing there is a dirt mound
and a red dot.
5 At the top of the Brown stairs go right 2 times. On florescent light there is a red dot.
6 At the top of the Brown stairs go right 4 times.
There is a red dot hidden on the right side of the dirt mound.
7,8,9, In the sewers, go left 1, up 1, left 2, down 1 to grab the red dot.
10,11 continue down 2, Right 1, Up 1. Grab letter to Liz, and 3 secret dots
Go back to entrance of sewers, keep clicking left until you find a
red dot then leave the sewers.
12, 13 Go back up brown stairs, go right 1 and go up to door, use key, go
14, 15 right 2 times, click on the instrument that has the moving arms. Carefully move the mouse till you can grab all 4 dots
16 Go up the ladders until the top. There is a secret dot to lower left.
17 go down 2 times; there is a secret tunnel to the left of the ladder,
an odd shape tile. Go left until you find another red dot.
18 Go to the dig out; in the tunnel find a red dot.
19 On the puzzle where you have to get the arms to the center dot,
on the green cables there is a red dot.
20 Hole where fork is found, above right in bricks (Thank you Adventure and Flexia!!!!!! Spent ages on that one :)).
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/JTippin_photos/20thdot.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/JTippin_photos/lightpuzzle.jpg
Thank you baygal1985 - post 352

baygal1985
11-11-2007, 22:39:22
Ok for anyone have trouble with the light puzzle hopefully this should help -

numbering the buttons/lights left to right top to bottom -
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
| 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
| 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |

then click them in this order - 1, 13, 7, 11, 8, 12
Hope this helped ^_^

someguy
11-11-2007, 22:52:03
woohooo,
let's bring back a anctient thread.
it was a good game though.

Adventure
02-07-2008, 21:59:31
It's in the tile room where the wooden stairs begin. Click on the tiles to the right of the door. It's behind one of those, I can't remember which one.
THANK YOU!!!!

Finally I got out with all 20 secrets! :D

1 Zoom in on game. To the right between the two rocks is a red dot
2 Go Left 4 screens, Up 1 on the chair is a red dot– hard to see as chair is red!!
3 In second of the tiled rooms with 2 doors look between the doors
on the wall – there’s a red dot behind one of the tiles.
4 Go up the brown stairs, on the 2nd landing there is a dirt mound
and a red dot.
5 At the top of the Brown stairs go right 2 times. On florescent light there is a red dot.
6 At the top of the Brown stairs go right 4 times.
There is a red dot hidden on the right side of the dirt mound.
7,8,9, In the sewers, go left 1, up 1, left 2, down 1 to grab the red dot.
10,11 continue down 2, Right 1, Up 1. Grab letter to Liz, and 3 secret dots
Go back to entrance of sewers, keep clicking left until you find a
red dot then leave the sewers.
12, 13 Go back up brown stairs, go right 1 and go up to door, use key, go
14, 15 right 2 times, click on the instrument that has the moving arms. Carefully move the mouse till you can grab all 4 dots
16 Go up the ladders until the top. There is a secret dot to lower left.
17 go down 2 times; there is a secret tunnel to the left of the ladder,
an odd shape tile. Go left until you find another red dot.
18 Go to the dig out; in the tunnel find a red dot.
19 On the puzzle where you have to get the arms to the center dot,
on the green cables there is a red dot.
20 ??? If anyone finds it let me know

The 20th red dot..

Hole where fork is found, above right in bricks.

iSimz
07-14-2008, 20:40:59
oh, wow
that was really fun
i will admit, i needed help on the sewer area
^^;