PDA

View Full Version : The 事件 (The Incident) aka (The Case)

Mistery
06-18-2006, 11:09:59
A Japanese room escape game by the creators of "The Escape", "Theお宝 (The Treasure)" and "The 探し物 (The Search)".

Language barriers could make it difficult, you have been warned ;-)

>> PLAY HERE << (http://play.escapegames24.com/2010/11/jiken-case-incident.html)

A hint to start:
Your hands are tied, so you have to find a knife first to cut the rope and free your hands before you are able to do anything else.

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 11:23:28
hmmm where can I find the knife? looked everywhere (i think)

edit: nvm found it ;)

Mistery
06-18-2006, 11:24:29
hmmm where can I find the knife? looked everywhere (i think)

Click under the desk

I keep dying :-(

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 11:39:18
do i have a limited time because of the thing that looks like a bomb??

Mistery
06-18-2006, 11:40:17
Yes, that's why I keep dying. I can't disarm it :-(

bige92
06-18-2006, 11:41:44
i can't find knife witch desk & where

Mistery
06-18-2006, 11:44:36
i can't find knife witch desk & where

First you have to take a look at the bomb (the counter starts), then click under the green desk (where you also see the aquarium), it's on the right of the chair on the floor.

bige92
06-18-2006, 11:47:09
hey i can open a door but how do i get out

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 11:48:41
i've found:
1. Rope
2. siccors
3. key
4. magnifiyng glass or mirror (think it's a mirror)
5. dunno what's it's called, that thing you put under something so you can lift it... that's all, then i died :P

bige92
06-18-2006, 11:49:46
wats the thing on the back of her head

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 11:53:03
who's head? the girl in the square? that's a ponytail but i think you already knew :P

bige92
06-18-2006, 11:53:47
no the 2 red things

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 11:58:23
now i've got a screwdriver instead of siccors so i've opened the box with the bomb in it but now i can't cut the wires..

no the 2 red things

do you mean the things she tied her hair with?

do you know what that pink/orange paper-thing is with the blue stiches on it?
or that green thing next to the desk?

doglover
06-18-2006, 12:25:44
hollandgirl....sent u a pm

bige92
06-18-2006, 13:08:39
use mirror on wall mirror

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 13:41:55
hmm that's weird, i've found the screwdriver nd the sciccors, and i've tried all the different wires but not one of them works! i keep dying...

bige92
06-18-2006, 16:47:04
any1 found out wat the red thingsare when u open my spoiler & do wat it says???

Hollandgirl
06-18-2006, 17:19:43
any1 found out wat the red thingsare when u open my spoiler & do wat it says???

nope have no idea.. you already found out what that green thing next to the desk is?

anyone figured this one out yet?

skyorin
06-24-2006, 23:47:26
the screwdriver thingy kinda looks like a wrench..maybe its used to ply off the baords on the window, looks like there's a note of some sort tucked in the boards..

x_addie
06-24-2006, 23:50:33
im confused.

jeammers
06-25-2006, 00:15:59
where are you guys getting these scissors or screwdriver? I have a green key, a mirror/magnifying glass, the rope i was tied up with, and then that weird envelope thing with the blue dashes. I also got one of the doors open but it wont let me go through...i need some help

i also just found a crowbar now im stuck

rrrrrrrrr
06-25-2006, 00:44:16
ive realised that the guy on the ground, his hands point to the same directions as the clock.

jeammers
06-25-2006, 01:00:38
turn until you see the bomb (gray box on cardboard box) and click on it. it starts the countdown. then you need to turn until you see the desk with the fishtank and click by the bottom of the chair and you will see something that actually looks like a toothbrush but is a knife. when you get the knife the rope unties from you automatically. pick up the rope then click on the bottom drawer of the desk and you get a green key. click on the shelf of the desk by the chair and get a mirror. select the mirror from your inventory by clicking on the picture of the girl in the corner. make it so it shows a picture of the mirror instead of the girl then click on the big mirror by the desk. you will see that you have something written on your head. turn again and go by the bomb. click on the lower left corner of the cardboard box and you should be able to get a crowbar. turn to the dresser with the bookself and click on the first drawer. there will be clothes along with a weird envelope thing with blue dashes on it. take that. if you use your green key on the door by the dresser you can open it but you cant go out. turn to the other door and the body. click on the things on the small self thing and you should find the scissors. click on the body then when there is a close up click on the white pocket of her dress you will get the screw driver. you can use the screw driver on the screws of the bomb and you will be able to click on the yellow boxes of the bomb. you need to make it so all of the boxes are lit.

Now after i unscrewed the screws i lit up all of the boxes and then tried to cut the wires and i die. i also tried just cutting the wires BEFORE i lit up the boxes and i also die...is this game unwinable or what?

Getting Annoyed
06-25-2006, 01:14:59
Translated Version??? The entire thing is still in Jap. It is hard enough to solve a puzzle without being totally clueless of the picture words being given. I mean come on, how am I gonna type 事件 on a keyboard??

Are English speaking people incapable of using Shockwave? I'd make them, but then they'd be no fun to play since I'd already know the solution...

Unregistered973
06-25-2006, 08:48:54
Yay! I disarmed the bomb. You need to turn all the lights on and then it shows you which one to cut. I will try to give u an order to click

Grr! I started a new game to get the order but it was a different pattern and I can't do it this time. sorry

Sorry didn't get the order but now I have managed to open the window, and get another key

Lock the drawer that you got green key from (with the green key) unlock it and you have another key

now to figure out what to do with it.

I know I'm talking to myself but I'm really annoyed. I can't find anywhere to use the key (yellow, not green)

mama bal
06-25-2006, 09:54:04
Hai,

I've got the bomb to stop counting down.... don't ask me how, but I did it twice (had to start over... for some reason I don't have a clue why. Maybe I did escape, I saw a boy in the open doorway... But I didn't have the golden key back then). When you turn all the lights on the bomb off, the bomb will form a line between one of the coloured lines and the other side. That coloured line needs to be cut.

Afterwards the window will open using the crowbarr.

The green key lockes the bottomdrawer of the desk. If you open it again, you will find a golden key (don't know where to put it yet)

Greetings, another dutch girl

I found a diary near the trashcan.... combinationlock and a normal lock... I am not able to open it....

I seem to have found some blank papers and a pencil.... Maybe when I found the diary???

I have put papers and pencil on the table, it looks like something has to get it burning. I also have glasses (don't know where I've got it) But I cannot find a way to put the glasses or the magnifier next to the open window or on the table to use as a lens (lens + sunlight = fire????)

Good luck!

Put glasses into fishtank, there will be a waterdrop on one of the lenses, you now will be able to light the papers on the table. The papers will be automaticly put in front of the closed door (under the sprinkler) this will put the fire out....

This is how far I've got...

If you look around after the sprinkler, you will see a puddle of water in front of the open door, you put the envelope (? with the square and cross on it) on the water. Then the blue boy came in again.... So.... too late again????

I'll try again...

When you turn the numberlock combination on 8-1-8 (and I did use the golden key, don't know if it is needed though...) you will get the papers and pencil.

When you click the mirror afterwards, you will get her glasses.... Then put water on the glasses (fishtank) Then walk over to the table, put papers on the table, use pencil on the papers, put glasses on the papers (window must be open) You will turn the papers on fire, see my earlier posting.

mmm.... blue haired guy again....

I'll give up for this moment, I will try again later

Jogurl
06-25-2006, 18:45:59
well I have the bomb stopped

well I have a puddle of water on the floor

zappy4
06-25-2006, 20:15:53
Yo, this is the second time I've played this game (first time was on www.the-geek.com) and I still have no clue how to get some of the stuff. I have two keys (green and gold), crowbar, envelope, mirror, scissors, rope, and screwdriver. I just now found the diary and I have no clue what the combination is. Can anyone help me out? I tried what mama bal said, but it doesn't work.

Unregistered973
06-25-2006, 20:32:57
I can't find diary. Is it in the green thing next to desk? If so I can't get it

Got diary but now I can't get pencils and paper

Solars
06-26-2006, 04:50:07
open door and wait till police come (i think it finish)

Unreggy
06-26-2006, 05:14:09
Can't find diary...*sob*

leezisme
06-26-2006, 09:37:40
Err I *think* I escaped.. not sure tho? was missing 3 items - didn't do anything with the diary or the golden key.....

Hayles
06-26-2006, 14:08:02
found the diary then removed the chair opened drawer where the chair was looked under desk and got a combination but it has the number 9 in it and the diary doesn't have a nine on it any ideas?

never mind didn't need the diary got out spoke to blue boy and finished

Hollandgirl
06-26-2006, 14:13:59
help?? still stuck at how to disarm the bomb

Hayles
06-26-2006, 14:30:41
unscrew the screws then click on the lights till they all turn on then it will show you which wire to cut

Hollandgirl
06-26-2006, 14:48:10
yeah, but how can i make the lights to turn on? i'm not very good at such puzzles

Unregistered666
06-26-2006, 17:15:23
Can somebody post a walkthrough
I can?t find the diary og paper and pensil, or any glasses

found the diary but that didn?t help me much

zappy4
06-26-2006, 17:49:05
I've found the diary, but I have no clue where how to get the paper nor pencils. I can't figure where to get the combination to the diary either. Can someone helP?????

found the diary then removed the chair opened drawer where the chair was looked under desk and got a combination but it has the number 9 in it and the diary doesn't have a nine on it any ideas?

How did you remove the chair?

Hayles
06-26-2006, 18:25:44
to remove chair just click on it but you have to have found the diary first

zappy4
06-26-2006, 20:28:36
I removed the chair earlier, but I had to get off of the computer. I'm starting over, but I can't get the diary again. I've been clicking in the same place I found it all the other times, but it won't work.

Can someone help me find the diary? I still can't find it again.

flyer30
06-28-2006, 18:37:36
finally i disarmed the bomb... but i can't find the diary, too... please help any1!!!

oh my god... i found it - please don't ask me how - but i found it!!! and now??? what is the combination??? which key do i need?

ok... i think it is hidden in the left corner of the green bin left beside the table and the chair!

Adventure
07-26-2006, 05:18:34
I fail in making a cross of 5 not burning lamps. So I can't disarm the bomb.
Random trying isn't working. One lamp still doesnot burn. Any hint?

Don't cut any wire before all the lamps burn, because the bomb will explose!

Juze
07-31-2006, 11:56:38
omg i defused the bomb!!!!!

Serynity
09-14-2006, 06:15:23
Not sure what my problem is, no matter how many times I've tried I get all the lights done, cept the middle. I can't undo them all but can I light them all? Nooooo:thk:

Michael Jackson
12-07-2006, 00:06:25
Will someone please post an english version site?

HEH-HEH! RESPECT MICHAEL JACKSON!