X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickens First Adventure

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=242

Help mental patient Joe Dickens and his crippled side-kick come up with their rent. To play: hover mouse over ">>>>" to select modes like walk, talk, touch, and look - then click on things to interact.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I took the teeth and the bush-head, but I don't know what to do now, tried to give it to the man in the hotel but that doesn't work. does anyone know what I should do now?

Comment

Originally posted by Anne
      I took the teeth and the bush-head, but I don't know what to do now, tried to give it to the man in the hotel but that doesn't work. does anyone know what I should do now?
      Try to give bush head to man who's sitting there(motel). It works :rolleyes:

Comment

Well I found what he was looking for, now I have: a bush head, some teeth, and some money (from the piggybank). should I do something with that money now or what? the man that's sitting in the motel doesn't accept the bush head.

Okay well, it's better now, I just have to click things more carefully!! I hope it works now..!
        Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 00:54:44. Reason: merged posts

Comment

What

I dont know what to do, i have a paper bush head and some denchers and
          I dont know what 2 do. I dont which man I should give the bush head to at the hotel

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            I dont know what to do, i have a paper bush head and some denchers and
            I dont know what 2 do. I dont which man I should give the bush head to at the hotel
            Give the bush head to man who's sitting in motel, NOT to this who's behind the glass

Comment

Give the bush head to man who's sitting in motel, NOT to this who's behind the glass
              I tried that...he doesn't accept it :confused: I gave him the weed, and he gave me a piggy bank, and I don't know what to do w/ that either
              ***isthathotpinklipgloss?;;

Comment

hi.
                i've got newspaper, head and teeth... any ideas what to do next
                cheers

Comment

iasjdoasjd

idont get it how do u ppl get teeth

Comment

how do u buy newspaper? i have piggy bank but nothing happens when i use it

Comment

srry i get credits on saying them

how do u buy newspaper? i have piggy bank but nothing happens when i use it
                      1.GIVE THE PIGGY BANK 2 ANDY BOTZ SO HE CAN BASH IT

2.TAKE MONEY WEN IT CUMS OUT

3.go to general store and give money to jenn leigh

4.buy newspaper and pick a job 1 at a time then get fired

5.then go 2 the motel and rent a room and meet donivon wutever his name is

6.then wen he askes"i need ppl for dancin` and for playing the drum"u say"i can dance but i cant play the drum'but andy can play the drum hes good with bashing stuff" and then he says"i dont have the drumset but i can pay u 2`000$"
                      and ya

Comment

1.GIVE THE PIGGY BANK 2 ANDY BOTZ SO HE CAN BASH IT

2.TAKE MONEY WEN IT CUMS OUT

3.go to general store and give money to jenn leigh

4.buy newspaper and pick a job 1 at a time then get fired

5.then go 2 the motel and rent a room and meet donivon wutever his name is

6.then wen he askes"i need ppl for dancin` and for playing the drum"u say"i can dance but i cant play the drum'but andy can play the drum hes good with bashing stuff" and then he says"i dont have the drumset but i can pay u 2`000$"
                        and ya
                        i hope this will help

Comment

How do you read the newpaper? Any ideas? Thanks

Comment

worked out the newspaper. got fired from the school and burned down the book shop, what am i supposed to do in the sex shop?

Comment

help over here!

plezzzzz help!
                              i don't know how to get fired from the movie store! WaT sHoUld I Do? T>T....

Comment

Working...
                              X