No announcement yet.

Cafetria Escape (aka Cafeteria Escape)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafetria Escape (aka Cafeteria Escape)

This is the newest escape game by 123bee.com.

"As you do not have the means to meet the food expenses in the cafeteria, you have been forced to hide yourself underneath the table in the cafeteria. You will have to escape from the cafeteria by performing the needed action." Find, collect, and use items to solve puzzles and ESCAPE!

At this time only registered 123bee.com members (registration is free) have access to this game, but it should become available shortly to everyone.

PLAY HERE!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Game Screenshot.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1697243

I'm getting:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

Anyone else ?

Comment

Did you see my note in the lead post? Apparently for a short while when they release a game, only registered users can play. (Registration is free.) Then, shortly, it becomes available for all. Sorry about that, donaud.

Comment

Oh, no need to apologize

I didn't even see the BOLD note !!

Comment

YAY! I'm out! That was a pretty funny/cute one. (Made me think of Tom & Jerry the cartoon. ) I enjoyed it. And I made it as #11 on the top scores! (Yes, yes, I know it only just came out so there aren't too many people who completed it. Let me celebrate anyway! )

Comment

Ha! Low and behold I had already registered 21 weeks and 6 days ago! Will play!

Oh darn the game won't display for me. I have been having that problem all over the internet lately. Sometimes things will display just fine and sometimes I just get that blank space with the little box in the upper left corner. I'm not savvy enough to figure out why. Something must have changed with my IE.
            Last edited by Michelle; 06-25-2009, 18:17:19.

Comment

Oh no!! Have you made sure your flash player is up to date? Have you been having problems with games, videos, etc.? If you haven't updated it recently. You may want to try that.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Comment

Thanks. I did the update but that didn't solve it. It happens with games, video, images. But not all the time. Even on certain sites where I can see some images but othe images just won't display. I really don't get it. It seems random.

Comment

Aww.... Bummer. Does the same thing happen if you use Firefox?

Comment

Nope. Don't have firefox. But, now that the link is on the main page, when I click the lick the game starts! See. It's so random I can't figure it out...

Comment

Weird! But I'm glad you can play now!

Comment

i'm stuck on the

any help plz?

edit: i've tried using it on the table but i don't think that's where it goes
                        Last edited by cheerkrazedgurl; 06-25-2009, 18:46:51.
                        Cheer up!

It'll get better! You could be sleep deprived. . .

Oh, wait a minute. . . Mom. . . A mom is what I meant to say. . .

Comment

@Cheek....

Comment

Got a lot done but stuck with
                            and stuck?

EDIT: Duh... Cute ending! I made it (the music IS like tom & jerry!!)
                            Last edited by SueJ999; 06-25-2009, 18:53:40.

Comment

Ha! What is that little mouse saying to me? What does he want me to do?

Can you give me a little nudge. I'm trying to put half eaten cheese everywhere and I don't understand mousespeak.
                              Last edited by Michelle; 06-25-2009, 18:56:20.

Comment

Working...
                              X