X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinslayer MUD

Play game:

http://www.kinslayermud.org

KinslayerMUD is a FREE Wheel of Time based online role-playing game, includingunrestricted PvP/PK, clans, classes, races, and an all-original world to roam. Kinslayer offers a variety of quests and goals, including capture-able cities, PvP rankings, player-run clans, and live, interactive quests.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

It won't show me the page! Have you got a different link?
    If you like reading, go here: http://www.cityofif.com/

If music be the food of love, play on! Shakespeare.

Comment

Yes, the link is down, hopefully only for a short time. I'm searching for an alternative but I don't think I can find one beside of the official site.

Well, just made a google search and went to different pages, they all point to the official site as I thought. They probably got a server problem, so please try it again later.
      Last edited by Mistery; 06-25-2006, 12:34:39.

Comment

This game is really boring
        u cant see wat is going on on a screen

Comment

Yea, it's an older type of game. It's a text based RPG game, so you need to learn some commands so it's easier to play. Things like "look" to see whats around you, "exit" to see where you can move around too. Typing "kit" when you log in gives you equipment. Typing "who" tells you who's currently playing, the people list under immortals are the people who run the game, they've been helping the newer players. So you can type "tell xxx help me I'm new" and they'll give you a hand.

They have a guide on their website: www.kinslayermud.org/quickguide.php to help you get started. Or you can type "command" in game to see all the commands you can do. You start out weak, so you have to kill little things to level but once you get high level you can start attacking bad PC's (trollocs, or if you chose to be a trolloc you'd attack humans).

It's a cool game, just need to get used to it at first.

Comment

There's a much better MUD called Legend of Dracon 2.

Comment

Yeah u r rigth Jimray

Comment

how do u do that spoiler thingy
                emo 4 life
                (\_/)
                (o.o)
                (> <) ADD BUNNY TO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION

Comment

(spoiler)text(/spoiler) but with these brackets [ ]

Comment

horse

how do you pick a horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimray
                      Yea, it's an older type of game. It's a text based RPG game, so you need to learn some commands so it's easier to play. Things like "look" to see whats around you, "exit" to see where you can move around too. Typing "kit" when you log in gives you equipment. Typing "who" tells you who's currently playing, the people list under immortals are the people who run the game, they've been helping the newer players. So you can type "tell xxx help me I'm new" and they'll give you a hand.

They have a guide on their website: www.kinslayermud.org/quickguide.php to help you get started. Or you can type "command" in game to see all the commands you can do. You start out weak, so you have to kill little things to level but once you get high level you can start attacking bad PC's (trollocs, or if you chose to be a trolloc you'd attack humans).

It's a cool game, just need to get used to it at first.
                      ahem its not a text based rpg game its a MUD *nerdy smile* i quite enjoy MUD's my favorite is amitoune

Comment

Working...
                      X