PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother UK 2009

Lausco
07-03-2009, 14:40:29
I am starting this thread for fans of BB9 to discuss it :D People you love and hate and just general stuff... Enjoy and don't be to harsh :P :haha:

Clank
07-03-2009, 19:53:21
Haha LOL, Im pleased you created a thread :) so i dont have to keep writing paragraphs in conversations Lol :P Umm Ive missed it the past couple of days :S But I like Rodrigo, Karly and Sree :) does anyone else watch it?

stitchy
07-03-2009, 20:19:42
I can't wait, ours in the US starts July 9th. I haven't seen any ads for it yet, but then again, I don't remember the last time I watched tv!! So sorry I won't be able to share with you guys!! I guess I'll have to start my own thread for those of us Stateside!! :(

Lausco
07-04-2009, 01:34:12
I am loving Karly at the moment she has been soooooo funny, really come out of her shell.

Aww poor Stitchy :hug2: we might get yours on E4, I watched last years :D but missed the last few episodes :(.

Edit: Sree got 85% of the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clank
07-04-2009, 17:19:00
I can't wait, ours in the US starts July 9th. I haven't seen any ads for it yet, but then again, I don't remember the last time I watched tv!! So sorry I won't be able to share with you guys!! I guess I'll have to start my own thread for those of us Stateside!! :(

Oh its ok :S I hope that you enjoy your big brother as much as we enjoy ours :) what number are you on?

I am loving Karly at the moment she has been soooooo funny, really come out of her shell.

Aww poor Stitchy :hug2: we might get yours on E4, I watched last years :D but missed the last few episodes :(.

Edit: Sree got 85% of the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I love Karly too, Karly2Win!!!! and sree didnt deserve to go :(

Lausco
07-04-2009, 19:17:01
I am starting to think Karly should win too, or rodrigo :D They both seem genuine and I love Rodrigo's morals. When I have a min later I will write you a summary of the last few days ;) there has been a lot of arguments!! :o

Clank
07-05-2009, 14:57:03
Oh Well there have been a lot of arguments in friday and saturday nights show :) Lots of fighting against Sree and Marcus but not sree is out :o And Rodrigo and charlie are fighting a lot now :o

Lausco
07-05-2009, 16:02:49
I know :o so many arguments! Do you know what is weird thought usually by now they have split into groups and I know that Kris etc are kind of a gang, but they aren't really not like previous years. Kris and Charlie made me laught last night with the alcohol lol. I definitely think that Kris has feelings for Karly, just the way he is with her. ;)

Charlie made me feel uncomfortable when he was crying in the diary room, I kind of wanted to feel sorry for him but felt uncomfortable instead.

Clank
07-06-2009, 16:51:13
OMG!!! BB ALERT!!! Look at this article:

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news...enter-bb10.ibb

and look at this one:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...the-house.html

ANd Nikki Grahame, Brian Belo, Kate Lawler, Charley Uchea, Michelle Bass and Rex Newmark and his ex-girlfried Nicole are rumoured to re enter the house to boost ratings!!! Imagine that!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Lausco
07-07-2009, 13:08:41
Wuuuuuuuu I sooo can't wait for that!! I hope it happens :D

Nominations this week - Freddie, Marcus, Kris, Sophie and Charlie :D

I think it will be Marcus!

Clank
07-07-2009, 16:57:16
I think it will be Kris :) (ive just posted that on ur profile lol)

Lausco
07-07-2009, 17:31:34
:haha: I know lol, we keep doing that don't we haha :haha:

I hope it isn't because then they minght not do the ex girlfriend thing :haha: which would be a shame to miss!! :D

Clank
07-07-2009, 17:41:11
Well it says in next weeks TV magazine for friday and i quote:

"in a special edition celebrating the shows tenth anniversary, Davina McCall announces the name of the next contestant to be evicted and reveals a host of extravagant surprises".

Lausco
07-08-2009, 15:25:51
:o :o :o OMG I really can't wait now :D :dewave:

Also ....Marcus ..yuk yuk yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clank
07-08-2009, 15:44:21
OMG, i know Marcus *vomits* I cant believe what he was talking about :P and when halfwit was on about Noirin leading him on :P

Lausco
07-09-2009, 20:00:39
:haha: *vomits* made me laugh, Lausco joins in on the *vomiting* because Marcus is the most *vomitable* person EVER!!!!!!!

It was sooo soooo sooooo funny last night when dogface got hit in the face with the paint bomb :haha: and also the noght before when they were telling Charlie in particular but also Dogface and Kris why they were up for nominations :haha:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - still not getting over your visitor message :dewave:

Clank
07-10-2009, 17:26:55
OMG!!! and also did you see thursday nights show, Noirin and Siavash HUGE ARGUMENT!!!! i thought halfwit was out of order getting really agressive like that, and karly really swore a lot, and they shouted, it was really good tv :P

I know, where dogface got hit in the head :haha: It was all so funny :haha:

Lausco
07-11-2009, 11:02:32
HW I thought was ridiculous, I know he was drunk but OMB it made me cringe so much. Though Noirin annoyed me..

Marcus *vomit* wasn't as *vomity* last night lol. He really tried to sort things out calmly.

Kris is out!!! :appl: for the prediction btw LOL

Clank
07-11-2009, 13:14:31
Yes i knew Kris would go!!!! he is really arrogant, but i hate marcus more, if marcus and halfwit dont go within the next 3 weeks there will be one less viewer.

And the past housemates arent staying, they are just popping in.