Art Gallery Escape 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Gallery Escape 2

Another hidden object/escape game by escapegames.stoneagegames.com! Gather items, use them in right places and escape the room. Good luck!

Play here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    muhahaahaaaaa....

Quite a pixel hunt on this one... only a couple are obvious at all! I kept on clickin' and got out!

Comment

missing 4 pieces

Comment

Just need top left corner of picture.

Comment

only two pieaces missing.. two middle pieces from right..

Comment

Missed the same pieces as Larzelmi, later got one more, don't ask where. Now am tired of just clicking around. Goodnight!

Comment

missing a right side one - figure it is either ladies in the boat or lily pads one as I've not found any thre. and two plants are other options - clicked like crazy.

Comment

Nanna, I think I'm missing the same one. Lower right side right above the piece in the corner. I've also tried the same 2 pictures and can't find anything.

found it.

Last edited by Mistery; 07-15-2009, 02:18:11. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

clicked all over that area .. ARGH I'll try a bit longer before heading to check email.
                  must but some better way to waste my time LOL - cause my mouse is avoiding that pixel. So close ..
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-15-2009, 03:15:06.

Comment

Lost the will to click! Don't like pixel hunts much.

Comment

Working...
                    X