Mirror Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Room Escape

Another room escape game by 123bee, featuring a maze. Can you escape from the mirror room? Good luck.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Not really my type of game
    And my position isn't even shown anymore when I click the Hint button.
    Great, I was playing from the original link on 123bee.com and suddenly get the message "Play full version, click here" - why is that?
    For me that's one of the worst games by 123bee.

Comment

I just thought I'd give it a try, and I never could move any direction. Every way I faced was a dead end. Then, when ever I clicked the hint button I had never moved within the room, just faced a different direction. . . I don't understand it at all.

Comment

To move forward you need to click on the floor, it works at some places.

Comment

Oh, I was clicking on the arrows and assumed that would have me move forward. I'll give that try.

EDIT: I was playing, then had to stop for some work stuff, returned, and I got the same message as Mistery about playing the full version when I opened the game window again. Really not pleased with this game anyway. They've made much better games before.

Comment

hmmmm... i don't think i'm even going to start this one reading your comments guys! Disappointing

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

according to the hint, I'm stuck in the middle of the maze, and going nowhere even though i'm moving ahead. awful game.
              Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

I tried this one earlier and couldn't make heads or tails of it

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I escaped but it was stinky
                  sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Stinky, yeah.

Comment

That reminded me of how I got through a real mirror maze as a child: look at the floor and you can see where the glass is! Not a real puzzle though.

Comment

are you serious!? I finally got the hand of it and was literally 3 moves from finishing and I get a screen that says "play full version here"!?? ***!??

Comment

I placed 99th!

look at avatar.guess who. ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Okay, got on a 'straight' part and after about 50-75 clicks, I'm still going straight ahead! Even with the hint, I should be turning sometime!!

Getting bored, even after I turned... oh well!
                            Last edited by SueJ999; 07-30-2009, 18:55:06.

Comment

Working...
                            X