PDA

View Full Version : Blue Orbs

Mistery
07-31-2009, 20:53:45
This is a Japanese room escape game, can you get out? Good luck :)

(Can't tell yet about language barriers)

Play Here (http://www.kyoto.zaq.ne.jp/akanemaru/game/blueorbs.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

leapfrog
07-31-2009, 23:02:16
I don't think it's finished.

Bit better now in the second room.

Purp
08-01-2009, 08:52:48
So far I've found a gem, opened the door into the second room, found a key, a candle, a candle holder, a piece of paper, a coffee mug, and one blue orb in the eye of the statue. I found the safe under the rug in the second room, and part of the code as well. Now I am completely baffled by what to do next.

Got a little further. There's more to the room, including behind the statue, using the key found in the drawer, and a couch with a number and matches behind it, and obligatory plant by it, along with a poster on the wall that looks like plans for this room.

Ok, found a third room behind the statue (what I get for not clicking on the door to begin with), and a fourth room in the basement...curious. :? :hmmm:

Opened the floor safe using the atomic numbers for SKY (S=16, K=19, and Y=39,Thanks Pooter in EG24) the basement safe (19x47=893, Thanks Zazie in EG24)and found a brown ball and a sack of wheat.

Maryxsx
08-01-2009, 15:56:07
im stuck after what purp described. now lost.

divinepanic
08-01-2009, 17:53:47
I found a shovel type thing in the third room, on the left side of the machine. I used it on the wooden ball and some gems and gold came out.
I also used the shovel on the candle holder to peel off the wax and put the candle on it.
I used the matches on the candle and used the candle on the paper for the "SKY" hint.

Other than that, I got nothing.
Although I think the bag from the second safe can somehow be used with the statue.
She's holding wheat(I think) and the sack has wheat in it.

marine1056
08-01-2009, 18:46:05
out

tipper75
08-01-2009, 19:47:41
Out, but am back in to get a better ending.

hunnienut
08-02-2009, 06:56:18
on the floor, right side of staute is a curve in the floor, any idea what to do with it? and I can't find the wooden ball :)

kirahvi
08-02-2009, 10:25:28
on the floor, right side of staute is a curve in the floor, any idea what to do with it? and I can't find the wooden ball :)

The curve is for water. And the wooden ball is in the floor safe. Check Purp's post for code.

rimber
08-03-2009, 07:51:51
still some playing?

I found some more..
Take both blue balls and go out of the room.
Next to the door is panel where diamond is. Put the balls into their sockets and ladders appear.
Go up, BUT DON'T CLICK THE HATCH!
Left down from hatch, behind ladders is something odd. A Key!

I managed to turn on the computer and now I'm stuck with the gear. Anyone know about it? My japanese is not very good yet..

kirahvi
08-03-2009, 09:10:00
I managed to turn on the computer and now I'm stuck with the gear. Anyone know about it? My japanese is not very good yet..
It has to do with the books on the bookshelf. Some of the titles are in English, some in Japanese. For the English titles turn to one direction, for the Japanese to the other. I can't remember which one was right and which one was left.