Boxed Inn: Panic Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxed Inn: Panic Room

Use your mouse to navigate the room and solve the puzzles. Challenges include pattern recognition, logic puzzles and PaintBox. Many of the challenges are based on modern technology. If you get stuck, there are solutions to help you along the way. Includes a save feature if you get interrupted

Play here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Got some odd things

Some quite nice little puzzles to solve and have a few odd items - a mobile phone but I need to pay the bill, a TV remote that doesnt work, a plant, some sort of strange thing that I am guessing is a one bar heater, a key and a letter. I have no clue about the password for the laptop - oh i took a DVD out of the telly and put it into the laptop. Stuck now

Comment

I put the yucca on the mantelpiece.

The board above the armchair is like Scrabble. Yucca, holds, hidden, camera
      Last edited by Adventure; 08-03-2009, 13:25:52. Reason: PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON TO AVOID MULTIPLE POSTING. READ RULE NO. 5. ;)

Comment

ok,
        Last edited by Adventure; 08-03-2009, 13:26:10. Reason: PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON TO AVOID MULTIPLE POSTING. READ RULE NO. 5. ;)

Comment

Can't find computer password- pls help!!

Comment

dove86, the computer password is

I'm out, somehow. I have absolutely no idea how I beat some of the puzzles. At least the last one was sheer luck. But I'm out.

Comment

thanks, but i don'tknow how u get intoit
              is it something to do with the funny shapes you can turn atound? I have been trying tomake a word but i can't seem to

Comment

anyone have any ideas on wat the letters on the thermostat make

Comment

That's what I am trying t figure out

ok i know it, but i don't know how to do spoilers
                  Last edited by dove86; 08-03-2009, 12:21:50.

Comment

ive tried everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by dove86 View Post
                      thanks, but i don'tknow how u get intoit
                      is it something to do with the funny shapes you can turn atound? I have been trying tomake a word but i can't seem to
                      Have you seen the clues for the word which you have to make?
                      You have to open the locked case next to the armchair to be able to see the clue.

Comment

my remote won't work even though I followed instructions!

Comment

Originally posted by dove86 View Post
                          my remote won't work even though I followed instructions!
                          It took me a couple of attempts as well. If you press the set button too long, it won't work. And press enter afterwards.
                          Oh, and
                          Last edited by kirahvi; 08-03-2009, 12:31:18.

Comment

i have typed the password into the computer but nothing is there a enter button or something i need to press

Comment

Originally posted by star_1912@hotma View Post
                              i have typed the password into the computer but nothing is there a enter button or something i need to press
                              You have to press enter on your keyboard. The password is case sensitive.

Originally posted by star_1912@hotma
                              ok i assume my password is wrong
                              It's correct, but it's case sensitive, so CAPS matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X