• Show
Clear All

• Deka 2

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=247

Escape the room game...

Walkthrough:
    http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...5&postcount=98
    Last edited by Adventure; 05-19-2007, 22:52:21.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Does anyone know anything about this game it's in japanese i think.....

Comment

i have collected most of the things, i have connected most of them as well. i only require one item - help. i can't figure out what the flourescent thing on the column is or how to use it - help.

Comment

i have the batteries , light remote, gun, screw driver, wire cutters, locked box (can't open), letter in japanese, phone cord....

Comment

you have to put the batteries in the light remote, connect the chord to the phone, then nothing. i do not know where to use the screwdriver of pliers. can't take can of coke

Comment

yeah, i've got that done I can't get the soda either, I don't know what number to dial on phone yet ....

when you click one the glowing spot you see 5-4 maybe part of phone # and in the letter you see -42 also maybe part of #.
            Last edited by Adventure; 05-19-2007, 22:42:13. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

if the number is in japanese you will never know the number !!!!
              how many items have you collected till now - i think 8, still need 2

Comment

take your gun and shoot door knob off door to right of dresser and shoot soda can.

Comment

the missing items!!!!!!
                  about the numbers, the ones on the column look more like a 22 with the right part missing...

Comment

after you pu knob and get key from under can and open box and get nightvision goggles and look at glowing spot but i dont know what the # are for not enough for telephone.

Comment

did you open the attache case with the key, you can get the number now!!!!

Comment

what # are you seeing?

Comment

166-0658

from the paper thats the number. i dialled but it seems that the game jammed. or else there is someone talking (i do not have speakers)
                          Last edited by Adventure; 05-19-2007, 22:42:51. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

5-4-6767 is what i see

Comment

that's ok. maybe we have different numbers. did you dial?

Comment

Working...
                              X