Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire of Galaldur

This is a fun strategy game.
    Create a huge empire and conquer all who stand in your way!

Play Here

It's a really slow game. It might take a while before I can go raid and pillage.

Ugh, make sure you train some army and don't spend all your time upgrading buildings. I had to choose a formation to defend the kingdom and I had no army, and I got stuck in the formation screen.
    Last edited by nin_man; 08-07-2009, 00:40:22.

Comment

I haven't noticed that.
      But have you sold goods there to earn gold?
      And have you made research in order to produce goods faster?

I lost when my kingdom has been attacked, I didn't have enough soldiers

Comment

I finally did get that working, but yeah. I guess the important lesson here is that if you're playing a game where the point is to lead your army into battle, make sure you build an army.

Comment

Lol, so true
          I did build an army, but a small one - I didn't have time to build a bigger one before I got attacked.

Comment

Spent ages building a town up, then just before I was able to start building an army my town got attacked. As I have no soldiers I can't pick a formation so I'm stuck, got to start all over again if I can be bothered!

Comment

I think that it is slow and you have to build an army fast, they start attacking from anywhere between 8 and 11 months.
              Definitly archers are my best type of battle method and with the fire arrow upgrade in the science guild an army with each position as 999 archers is unbeatable

also continuously save
              Last edited by Mistery; 08-15-2009, 01:37:33. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

so hard

i just had 32 warriors that had one more day left and 16 archers 2 more days and they killed me i had 66 warriors and 9 archers

Comment

Have you tried selecting formation, then inputting NaN? I try that as a gambling tactic or last resort. Then, after you click okay when putting NaN, go back to the same troops where you put NaN and replace NaN with 999. It works, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                  X