• Show
Clear All

• Dona's Room

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=248

Escape the room game

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...ough#post19609
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-30-2006, 23:27:17.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

So stuck

Help me. Someone please post a walkthrough. I have all the items (I think). I have obtained all of the equations (I think). But I cannot figure out the safe code. HELP!

Comment

any idea on the order of the books?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Help me. Someone please post a walkthrough. I have all the items (I think). I have obtained all of the equations (I think). But I cannot figure out the safe code. HELP!
        Try this

Comment

Hi
          That safe code doesn't work for me. After you input the numbers is there any other button to press? I put in the code and clicked the handle but nothing happened, the code just cleared itself?!

Comment

Books

Originally posted by Unregistered
            any idea on the order of the books?
            There is a picture in the frame on the shelf which shows the order of the books....but nothing happens when I put them in that order!! lol

Comment

when the books are in order, read the letters from left to right. it says "circle is two". Any suggestions on safe code, tried everything i could think of.

Comment

Could anyone tell me how to find the safe? I must be an idiot.

Comment

I cannot believe I missed that with the books. I put them in order but did not see the obvious clue.

The code does not work. We must be missing something.

I have found: The black light equations on the desk. The one on the picture. The crumpled paper number clue. The wall clue. And now the book clue. However, all of those shape/number correlations does not reveal the code that is needed.

Comment

Use the knife on the poster on the wall.

Comment

I just found a clue on top of the shelving unit.

Put tape on top of the picture you find.

Comment

Items

[COLOR=Red]has anyone even finished this game . if yes please post a walkthrough or somthin . i used dart + pen on poster , and got the scrunced up equation,pic + tape
                        HELP!!! :cool:

also,
                        can somone please put a list or spoiler to were all the items are

thanks ,
                        Jordz
                        Last edited by jordz; 05-27-2005, 19:57:59. Reason: need some more info

Comment

The code does work, but only after you have found all of the clues. The ending stinks. Although it may be OK if you can read Japanese.

Comment

How do I get that key out of the piggy bank?
                            Where is the pen?
                            Where is the tape???

I got so far:
                            The picture, the crumbled paper, the dart arrows (now sticking in the nose of that guy on the poster, the coin ---> the black light, the numbers on the desk, the numbers behind the bed, ... now what?

Comment

i cant find da safe either and you know the money box with the key? why wont the 10p coin go in to it? and why cant i take the key? - im confused!!

Comment

Working...
                              X