Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Fitzer PM me back. I had already all the information, but didn't know what to do it. I think have the answer now, but I didn't try, because the moderating of Cards did distracts me.

And what about you riddles?
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I had no time to continue yet.

Comment

• I'm gone for 8 hrs. and you guys make yet another 20 pages of thread, we really haven't exp. real life
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          I had no time to continue yet.
          I'm curious about something...
          What do you do in real life? I mean...In this virtual world, you're a moderator, but what about on the real world? I'm a student, for example hehe
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• It's in my profile information :-)

Comment

• You're a teacher!!! Cool!!! lol
              Ups...I've got to go now...hehe, my mom's yelling at me lol I should be in bed right now :b
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Good night Doglover.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ne1 here???
                  Wanna See something unreal?

My Space (not on myspace.com)

Comment

• Cool to see what you look like Jess!! It was actually what I expected But you do look a bit um,. frightened?
                    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• jup i am but only 5 hours later OneBun: I saw this really really cute bunny in a shop in 'Minerve' in France and I immediately thought of you, if I could've given it to you I would've bought it, it looked so cute!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                        jup i am but only 5 hours later OneBun: I saw this really really cute bunny in a shop in 'Minerve' in France and I immediately thought of you, if I could've given it to you I would've bought it, it looked so cute!
                        aww how sweet!
                        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• how do u becum a moderator?
                          Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

• You have to be picked by the outlaw i thought, moderating is fun i think, is it OneBun, Mistery, EB?

Comment

• whos the outlaw
                              Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy
                                how do u becum a moderator?
                                Click "FAQ" (by the "User CP") and type in moderator in the search. That will explain it to you. And GamersHood is the "outlaw."

@ HollandGirl it can be fun, but it can also be not so fun if you have to deal with unkind people/ or ban offensive people.
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X