Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure, I hope you had a nice birthday party! Did you?

Comment

• Yes I did, it was the most relaxing birthday ever and I mean that in the positive sense. My best friends came, however I hadn't call them to remind them of it.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, that's nice. I hope you didn't have to prepare things for them and just could relax. How about your hubby (you like this word I know, lol), did he cook sth or brought breakfast in the morning? Hope so!

Comment

• crap, forgot what I was gonna type. Oh right, anyone check out the links? Don't care if you didnt.

Oh, yay, 2000th post. . . . Yippee. . . I guess. . . . ughhhhh. . . .
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
            Oh right, anyone check out the links?
            What links are you talking about?

Comment

• @Mistery
              I know what you meaning, but yes I could relax. Of course I and my hubby offered everyone a drink and cake or something else. But later in the day it was self service. And no my hubby didn't brought me breakfast only coffee, but then again I was a bit ill in the morning so I coudn't even think of eating.

But now he is promissing that he brings me croissants and fresh orange juice on our second day of camping. I thinks he feels guilty now, hehe.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Quote:
                Originally Posted by Freakshow59
                Oh right, anyone check out the links?

What links are you talking about?
                Originally posted by Freakshow59
                I got something for you Beck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6fwS2mTCQ

Remember that AMV I was working on? Deadlocked on it, need a place to get Naruto clips. . .

Oh, and something for bread/Mega: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYmKI...0al%20yankovic
                This and. . .

www.nightmaresfearfactory.com

that^
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• @Adventure:
                  Hehe, that's good. Yes, you'll have a luxury camping then :-)
                  When will you go? I suppose the weather in Holland is as bad as here in Switzerland, right? After a longer heat period the temperature has dropped drastically and it is raining all the time.
                  Greetings to your hubby Adventure - I'll watch him from my UFO and hope he behaves well ;-)

Comment

• I just watched the first link now, that was really funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      @Adventure:
                      Hehe, that's good. Yes, you'll have a luxury camping then :-)
                      When will you go? I suppose the weather in Holland is as bad as here in Switzerland, right? After a longer heat period the temperature has dropped drastically and it is raining all the time.
                      We are going tomorrow, everything has been packed. After the heat wave we too had lots of rain, but since yesterday the air cleared up, the sun breaks through and the temperature rise. So it's now or never.

Originally posted by Mistery
                      Greetings to your hubby Adventure - I'll watch him from my UFO and hope he behaves well ;-)
                      He hopes that too, lol. And greetings back from him to you.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        I just watched the first link now, that was really funny!
                        lol me too. I just watched all three. The eBay one is all the junk I sold to you out of my back yard! lol jk!
                        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          We are going tomorrow, everything has been packed. After the heat wave we too had lots of rain, but since yesterday the air cleared up, the sun breaks through and the temperature rise. So it's now or never.

He hopes that too, lol. And greetings back from him to you.
                          Thanks for the greetings :-)
                          I hope then that you will have nice weather for your camping time, how long will you stay?

Comment

• For about a week.

@Freakshow.
                            I am checking your links now. That one for Eternal Becky was a good one, lol.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I love Weird Al, he's so great, he proves you don't have to do stand up comedy to make laughs

Comment

• Yes I have watched now all of them, but the first one was the most funny. And the 3rd was creepy. I mean it's 2:30 a.m. here and I also heard sth creaking behind me (no idea what it was) so ...

Comment

Working...
                                X