• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't know
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')-('')
    put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
    1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• cos its fun

Comment

• I once got shocked by my power surge, a jolt went right up my arm, felt so weird. . .
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• i like to chew on things too, i never did when I was a baby, so I am making up for lost time

A Little Ferret Thief
          OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
          Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
          OHOHOH!! Check it out:
          My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
          Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• Hey Jess! Where'd you go?
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• ooooooo,im here guys,talk to moi...
              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Hi. Jess. . . Where'd you go?. . . I'm so worried about you. . . *puts away knife*. . .

Comment

• i dont get it,,where did my last message goo...
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• I deleted it>>>Maniac Be careful the topics you discuss...This serves as your warning.~OneBun
                    Last edited by OneBun; 08-11-2006, 14:34:16.

Comment

• Who said I was drunk? I was saying hi to you, and then I was asking where'd Jess went.

Comment

• srrry,one bun ...im not gonna talk like that nymore...really srry.
                        I learnt my lesson the first time...

Comment

• Hmm?

Comment

• yo freakshow,what u doing..
                            I am trying to load a good movie.
                            Whats ur most favourite movie.
                            Maybe ill load it too...

Comment

• um,hellooooooooooo.

Comment

• YAY! Finished my AMV!! Hopefully be able to load today. . . definitely tomorrow, tops. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X