• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks great megadoomer, like the backround music lol
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

• Total change of subject

It's 12:43am and all the house is sleeping, the only noise is the tapping of the keys and a gentle rain fall outside the window, feeling very relaxed and happy, just wanted to let you all know

how are you feeling right at this moment and what's going on?
      Dance your cares away Worries for another day

get down with your bad-self

Comment

• Here it's 1 hour later. Well, I feel somehow tired and should go to bed, but I'm still creating some 3D screens for my last game and can't stop...
        Hubby works and the kids sleep tonight elsewhere. So noone to tell me to stop and go to bed, lol.

Comment

• when will the game be ready and what kind? another good P&C I hope

Comment

• Hehe, I see you have high expectations!
            It will be another p&c game, of course. I don't know when it will be ready, as soon as possible in May. Wanna see screenshots?
            Attached Files

Comment

• VERY stylish Mistery, looks really good

Comment

• Thanks!
                I think I'm making some progress (3D and programming) but there will still be possibilities for improvement in future. I'm glad you like it :-)

Comment

• those shots really are good (sorry to keep on but they are!) but I'll do a good deed and tell you that you need rest, as there is no one else to tell you, get to bed young lady!

I'm gonna lie down and flick through the channels till I find something that will send me to sleep

Night all
                  sleep well
                  x

Comment

• Good night, fraggle :-) (old lady, lol)

Comment

• When somebody of us go to sleep then somebody just woke up. That's good because then is that forum always "awake" if I can say so. Because I have day now but you are maybe sleeping lol

Comment

• It's midday and I only just got up! what's the first thing I did? come to see all of you of course! Good Morning World!!!!

Comment

• Good morning it's three o' clock Morning!

Comment

• Sorry guys , i dont love you all enough to stay up until 1 in the morning , but i'm on now lol, will be leaving house shortly though, so what you all been up to this bank holiday?

btw has anyone found that their New Posts button is not working ? mine isn't signed me out earlier for some reason, and now keep taking me to Item not found or soemthing like that? oh well never mind just wondered lol
                            Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 17:30:55. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Mine is working.
                              It could be that there was a malfunction and then it was stored in your cache and if you push it again it doesn't reload but loads that stored site. Try to empty your cache maybe it helps.

Comment

• oh great thanks mistery , got it going now. thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X