This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samuel
    hey mistery im using a thingy that builds it for me, but do you know if i can put text that has to be highlighted to see?
    Even if you use a tool that makes it for you, you should be able to switch to the HTML style and change things. For things that have to be highlighted, make sure that you use the same color for the text as for the background.

Comment

• alright, hmmm, i cant seem to find a way to switch it though

im going to watch the tutorial hopefully it can straighten things out for me
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Even if you are using a tool, you can just change the font color that is the same as the background. This makes the text invisible until you highlight it.

Comment

• Of topic: That was so weird. I was loged in and log out at the same time, hehe, kinda funny. Restarting my computer helped. Thank you for your quick respons Mistery.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No problem Adventure. Yes, such wierd things can happen. I'm glad that the restart of your pc helped :-)
            (I was just wondering why it showed for 14 minutes that you are logging in..., that's why I checked my mails) :-)

Comment

• thanks mistery, sorry to bug you so much im just so dumb when it comes to this stuff

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• No problem, Sammy. I'm not an expert either but I hope that I can help a bit. Did it work with the "invisible" text?

Comment

• yup, i had to change the template, but thats no biggie. im gonna try to get ten levels up before making it public

it'll definitely be easy though

Comment

• Great :-)

Seems that everyone on GamersHood is getting creative and starts to make games :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      No problem Adventure. Yes, such wierd things can happen. I'm glad that the restart of your pc helped :-)
                      (I was just wondering why it showed for 14 minutes that you are logging in..., that's why I checked my mails) :-)
                      Well I was trying to logg in again, very many times. But After the message;Thank you for logging in Adventure, I was redirected to the main page as a guest and saw myself loged in again. Then I try to log in an another time and they said that I was trying to log in with a vailed username which of course was true. After a few minutes I automaticly was loged out again (lamp wasn't burning any more), but I was still registered at the main page as a active member. This all could be the 14 minutes. Ohh this is so weird, I don't understand myself anymore, lol.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• First of all, make sure that you check the "remember me" box when you log in.
                        If you have problems, a restart of your pc might help.
                        And if you clear your cookies in your browser, you should be logged out automatically, this is also something that you can try in such cases.

And if really nothing works, you can always send me an email and we are trying to solve the problem :-)

But I hope that now everything works fine for you :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Great :-)

Seems that everyone on GamersHood is getting creative and starts to make games :-)
                          I've got a folder full of about a dozen riddles I've made so far. Some day I will have enough. Someday.
                          I hereby declare war on sheet music riddles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flipmode
                            I've got a folder full of about a dozen riddles I've made so far. Some day I will have enough. Someday.
                            Sounds good :-)
                            Hopefully you can finish it so that we can play it. Good luck! :-)

Comment

• Hi People, Good luck with Bread's riddle. I will see you guys later, I am going to sleep, I am so tiredzzzzz. Good night!

@Mistery: Yes, everything is working fine now. And thank you for the hints, I will try them when it happens again.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Good night Adventure! I'm going also to sleep soon as it is very late (or better said very early, lol). See you soon :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X