X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel:

I'm on riddle 4 and the pages displays as "sia" and the source says "sig"
    Looks like it just a display issue for me I don't know if it does that for everyone.

Can I PM you what I think the answer?
    I hereby declare war on sheet music riddles.

Comment

• yeah it is sig, ive heard it looks like sia. sure go ahead
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• alright i got another two up. pretty easy though

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• 9 is tough..

think....think..

Comment

• That was a cute start Sammy!
            "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
            www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

• lol its not going to get much harder since i dont know how to do source codes so i dont have very many tools at my disposal

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel
                lol its not going to get much harder since i dont know how to do source codes so i dont have very many tools at my disposal
                I think I solved 9.. Its a common riddle with a literal meaning right? I just go to a blank page!

Comment

• Why don't you ask one of the Mods or possibly one of these many riddle creators lol.
                  "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."

Comment

• yeah flipmode im working on 10 right now.

if you get to a blank page, it just means you're at the "temp end"

Comment

lol its not going to get much harder since i dont know how to do source codes so i dont have very many tools at my disposal
                      You can choose the "edit" option for your pages on your Freewebs account. This is the pencil symbol next to the page name. It will show you the source code of your page. You should be able to place hints by using lines like:

<!-- Here is my first hint --!>
                      <!-- Here is my second hint --!>

After adding it, just hit the save button and close the window.

Worth trying out if it works.

Comment

• alrightt will do, once i finish level 10. its definitely the most time consuming one so far

Comment

• lmao it took me a half hour to make level ten and you guys will be done in 2 or 3 minutes. is it really worth it?

anyways ten is finally up

Comment

• I'm still getting a blank page. Hmm.

Comment

• refresh the page, its working for me

Comment

refresh the page, its working for me
                                me too. I liked that one. Couldn't put my name in the top five though That would probably take a while for you to get that working. Cool riddles! Once you get better at making web pages I bet you'll have all kinds of cool puzzles to solve. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X