• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, anyone here?
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, but not long anymore. I started my new teaching job today, had to get up very early and I was tired when I came home. Now it's midnight and I have to get up very early tomorrow again. :-(

P.S. Someone asked for your help in the IBM Code game (I think nr. 2).

Comment

• Oh that why you weren't here. I was a bit worried, you never been so long away. I hoped you got finally your free day of, but I guess that have to wait. How is the new job?

P.S. My help? Okay I am going to check.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I teach and during the days I teach I can't be at the pc, so I will be around less.
          I have started well, thank you. It is of course always strange to go to a new place which you don't know at all. I didn't have a key and I was told in the morning that I will have to get my key at 10 a.m. Well, and of course I stood in front of a closed (locked) classroom just before my first lesson should have started and I had to ask another teacher who fortunately came along. Well, there are still a couple of things that I have no idea yet how they work or how they are organised or where I find them, but it will become clear later.
          My students were so far very nice, I hope that this will stay like this. But I got very tired and I fell asleep in the train on my way home.

Comment

• school starts for me on the 25th. sucks.
            YESSSS!!!...wait..no

Comment

• Hey Adventure, Mistery. How is it goin'? Mistery is really tried today eh This is Mistery teaching
              Are you sure you didn't sleep in the class
              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
              we grow old because we stop playing games"
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                Hey Adventure, Mistery. How is it goin'? Mistery is really tried today eh This is Mistery teaching
                Are you sure you didn't sleep in the class
                Yeah, exactly :-)
                The first picture is me. Well, the second also but not in the classroom but on the train (fortunately, lol!). Nice pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by shizzamX
                  school starts for me on the 25th.
                  That sux, I'll be celebrating my b-day while your in school, so that would suck if you're celebrating the same day, ya? However, I start roughly 2 weeks after it so, good things come once a time and then something has to suck afterwards.
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• school used to start on like the 18th or something. but they made some new law kind of thing that school must start august 25th or later. im pretty sure that eventually school will be starting in september. and im just fine with that.
                    YESSSS!!!...wait..no

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Yeah, exactly :-)
                      The first picture is me. Well, the second also but not in the classroom but on the train (fortunately, lol!). Nice pics!
                      Lol. I was searching a smiley sleeping in a train but couldn't find one.
                      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                      we grow old because we stop playing games"
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                        Lol. I was searching a smiley sleeping in a train but couldn't find one.
                        I thought that :-)
                        But it's very nice of you for posting those pics about me :-)

Comment

• Hi everyone.

School and traineement is starting for me next week, but I look forwards to it.
                          Only the traveling I hate, it's like 4-5 hours a day and I always sleep in the train on my way home.

BTW not sure if you still around Mistery, but what do you teach? It's stupid, I know, but I never asked.

@Eternal Becky: I like your smileys too.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• yey i get 3 weeks til school but i don't like p7 teacher

p.s. if u are looking in this mr. bradly... sorry lol
                            (\___/)
                            (='.'=)
                            ('')-('')
                            put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                            1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                              Hi everyone.

School and traineement is starting for me next week, but I look forwards to it.
                              Only the traveling I hate, it's like 4-5 hours a day and I always sleep in the train on my way home.

BTW not sure if you still around Mistery, what do you teach? It's stupid, i know, but I never asked.
                              No, it's not stupid. I'm teaching psychology and education science (pedagogy). It is a rather new subject at higher secondary schools in Switzerland. The last half year I was a lecturer for future teachers (but only one whole day a week, well I had also the other job in the research aswell), but now I'm teaching grade 11 and 12 students.

Comment

• @Mistery
                                Sounds interesting. I am curious about the research you were talking about. But I ask you again an another time, because you need your sleep. So I wish you a good night and have nice dreams.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X