Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your online game? ...if I can ask...
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• It's depends for me, but certainly not when it is this late. You 2 are still fresh and shining.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Puzzle Pirates, there's thread on it in Adventure games. . .
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• this is random sorry. but how come you can't use animated avatars anymore? well at least, i can't.
          every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by I.N.V.U
            this is random sorry. but how come you can't use animated avatars anymore? well at least, i can't.
            Are you trying to use one that you've used before the upgrade?

@ Freakshow ~ I'll have to check it out
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• I am going to leave Gamershood for today. I will not be here tomorrow (which is actually ment later this day, lol), but I hope I have some time Wednesday. See you all soon, bye!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• bye Adventure. I think my time is winding down too. It's almost 10 PM here. The sleepies are kicking in now *yawn* I still have other things to do before sleep.
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• same here. . .
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• You sissies, lol. I never said it was going to sleep already, only that I would leave Gamershood for today. But now I am really going to sleep! I can sleep for just another 7 hours, that's is enough for me.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• damn, there's no one here
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• I am here/
                        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• woow
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• heyhey people! im bk!

Comment

• Why did iu say wow?
                              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• i dont know

Comment

Working...
                                X