• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no fair i want to watch Scary Movie 4
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')-('')
    put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
    1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• I've not seen it. I was thinking of watching The Matrix 2 ( Revolution? ) tonight.

Or maybe Full Metal Jacket, havent seen that in a long time. Or Saw I or II

TOO MUCH CHOICE * explodes.. *

Comment

• After that, I'm watching Larry The Cable Guy: Helath Inspector, awh yeah. . .
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• heyhey

Comment

• Welcome new user, this is an automated message by Freakshow59 because he doesn't feel like responding to new users. He would rather eat their flesh and bones whole, uncooked. For the mean time, WELCOME TO GAMERSHOOD FORUMS!
            Last edited by Freakshow59; 09-02-2006, 01:05:15.
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• I never thought that an automatic message could make a spelling mistake..
              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Hehe, I put up a profile picture aswell :-)
                Not the best quality but ...

Comment

• Is that you...doing karate or something?
                  Nice...lolz
                  It looks like Kickboxing when i see it again.
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Yep, that's me. No, that's not karate, it's Kick Power (similar to Kick Boxing but you don't have opponents, you do the kicks and punches in the air or usually "against" a punching bag).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Yep, that's me. No, that's not karate, it's Kick Power (similar to Kick Boxing but you don't have opponents, you do the kicks and punches in the air or usually "against" a punching bag).
                      Then nobody gets hurt. Yay for peacefull martial arts lol. I doubt it would make Jackie Chan want to make a movie out of it. But it sounds cool lol.

Comment

• cool pic mistery! seems like a very cool sport!! just kick all the energy and anger out
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• I am back. I have only a quarter hour.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Nice pic Mistery, whatcha doing? A demo?

Comment

You mean on the pic? I think I was explaining sth if I remember well, yes.

Comment

• Good work, did I start this profile pic. madness?

Comment

Working...
                                X